It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Parliament Transcript Released - Press Conference Called

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Here is the link to Benjamin Fulford's transcript.

Apparently the American press is doing everything possible to block a press conference.

It is refreshing to say the least to see the Japanese government ask these questions!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

How coincidental to be mere coincidence. It appears the people of Japan has been treated no differently than us. Their current foreign ministers are playing the puppets on behalf of the Bush administration.

We don't know. They said..... No documents..... Seems to be epidemic, including with people, of other nations, having lost loved ones in the US on 9/11/2001. Why anyone still buys into the "official" reports is beyond me.

benjaminfulford.com...

"Foreign Ministry division chief Ryoji Tanizaki:

Since this a question of fact, I will answer. As the Foreign Minister said, of the 24 people who died two were on the airplanes. One of them was on United Flight 93 and the other was on American airlines flight 11.As for how we know this, well I do not have the information in front of me but we were told by U.S. authorities and, in general, they use DNA testing. So we believe that is how we know about those two people.

Mr. Fujita:

So you are saying you do not know because you do not have the documents. Also, you say you believe there was DNA testing but you do not know. So what I want to say today is that this was a crime and crimes are supposed to be investigated. So the government needs to inform the victims families of the results of their investigation. Also, instead of just observing the anniversary of 911 every year you must be gathering information and reacting to it. So, during the past six years have you been supplying the families of the deceased with information? I would like to ask the Foreign Minister to answer.

And a gag order or they got no money. It would be interesting to know how many of the Japanese foreign ministers are members of Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, or both. Trilateral - US, Europe, Japan - global economy with one exclusive single monetary exchange. The Bush administration is already attempting something called REAL ID". That means all personal information will be in a chip people are required to carry like a credit card for personal ID.

Hello, 1984 and Brave New World.

"Foreign Minister Masahiko Komura:

So you do not want to ask any more about how we confirmed the deaths of Japanese but want to know about reports to the victims families? We provided the families with information about the bodies and about compensation funds. Also, for the 13 Japanese whose remains we found, we helped the families deal with the bodies. We also financial support visits to the World Trade Center site for the families on every anniversary."

Thank you, Leo, for providing us with exceptionally revealing documentation. We can only hope it will serve as a full wake up call for people still desperately clinging to the "official" reports. It is past time to demand a full independent investigation be carried out, and no holds barred on those perpetrating 9/11/2001. I do not mean anyone from Al Qaeda.

new topics

join