It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the US media want Britney dead?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Britney Spears is the latest victim, in a nearly endless list of famous people, whose money allowed her to sin without restraint. Sin costs more than anyone has, and takes you further than you wanted to go.

When Satan removes the blindfold, the despair is so grave, it brings on suicide. If Supernatural Power, from Jesus Christ is not sought, Satan will kill her, by suicide. No human being is trying to do her harm, and the media spotlight is more motivation to repent from sin, than anyone trying to kill her.

This is the same mistake I see, over and over. People believe human beings are responsible for the work of evil spirits. The only remedy is sound reason.

Blaming someone besides the person who is destroying her own life is not sound reason. There is clear public evidence Britney has willingly done everything to cause her condition. Sin kills.

If anyone is to look how many quality lives have been ruined by sin, it is astounding. The music business looks bad to parents, and the public at large, when famous singers and musicians party themselves to death. No one wants Britney to die except Satan, because Satan wants everyone to wind up head first in a dumpster, but second to that, suicide.

This is because the final, impenitent sin of suicide damns the soul to everlasting fire, where Satan can whet His lust to engage in abject torture, and when the departed soul cries for mercy, the pain increases; Until the fear is a living thing. The fear of the damned souls in torment make the walls of Hell, and resonate from beneath the earth, through musicians, who play the cries of the damned on electronically amplified instruments.

The damned are trying to communicate, by inducing humans to create hideous sounds, that kill the soul, in hopes someone will hear their cry, take responsibility for their sin, and confess it to Jesus Christ, asking forgiveness, so the tortured, mutilated soul can seek help from Jesus.

But the wicked hear these sounds, called songs, and Satan injects the music straight into the souls of innocent youth, enticing them to do exactly what Britney is doing. Popular music is baptism into the kingdom of darkness.

When violent criminals were interviewed, 99.9% admitted to listening to popular music within 24 hours of their crimes. Drug addicts, kid junkies, drunks, and kids found headfirst in dumpsters all had listened to popular music.

Drunk drivers admitted listening to popular music before and during their crime. Jesus Christ lived on earth for 33 1/3 years. Satan tried to take dominion over the number 33 1/3, by cursing mechanical engineers to choose 33 1/3 rpm as the speed at which disks containing the cries of the damned would rotate on playback.

It is interesting to note, CDs rotate at 333 1/3 rpm. Pray for Britney.

Copyright 2008 by SwanSword, et al.
All Rights Reserved.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Okay, earlier I mentioned that consumers are as much to blame as the paparazzi. Now I think that Britney's attention whore behaviour plays as big if not a bigger role.

Spears shocks shoppers with striptease

Britney Spears stunned sales staff at a Betsey Johnson store in Sherman Oaks, California on Sunday when she stepped out of a fitting room completely naked.

[..]

One store employee who witnessed Spears' shocking display tells Life & Style magazine, "I was blown away. Britney's private parts were right in front of me!

"I grabbed a dress to cover her and she screamed, 'Get away from me! Don't you *****ng come near me!'"

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Fail... :shk:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Not so much "attention whore" as it is "little girl lost", though she's hardly a little girl anymore. If she ever was...

There is enough blame to go around...her, the consumer, the tabloids, hopefully there will be some sort of intervention before something terrible happens.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join