It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the US media want Britney dead?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

I read it.

Im not envious of her nor would ever want to be her. LOL

I AM a mother. I grew up in the spotlight similar to hers - just a different kind of spotlight.

I have my opinion on the matter....you have yours.

I think she is a screwed up spoiled brat....and craves the attention. She needs years of therapy and should move to woods of Alaska away from the rest of the world while she recovers.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Not a fan of Britney at all, but I know what she's going through. I suffered from depression for years up until just a couple years ago and my sister was a drug addict that lost her kids a year and a half ago and is now clean and has her kids back.

Anyone here ever seen Perez Hilton's site? The guy has nothing better to do but report about Britney (and other celebrities) 24/7. He reports on Britney more than anyone else. He was once promoting a t-shirt that said "Hey Britney" and showed a hand pointing to an image of a gun. The shirt implied Britney should commit suicide. Even though I can't stand Britney, even before she did drugs, stuff like that is going way too far.

It was Kevin Federline himself that got her on drugs to begin with. Don't forget he left his last girlfriend and his kid to be with Britney when the woman's acting career started to slide. So he hooks up with Britney and quickly gets her to pop out a kid. Easy money for him in the future when there's a divorce or something.

Britney's manager Sam Lufti and her cousin/assistant Alli Sims are just using her to make money. The cousin makes it clear in any interview she does that she just wants to be a star. They've both been seen in public talking with Kevin Federlines lawyer on more than one occasion since the whole custody thing has started. Nobody finds that odd? If you were Britney and the two people that are around you 24/7 are meeting up with the lawyer of the guy trying to get custody of your kids, wouldn't you think that maybe they're helping the other side out a bit? Why would they need to talk to the guy?

I think Britney has probably always had some mental illness. It apparently runs through her family. Maybe she had it under control until she was with Kevin Federline and he took advantage of that to make him some cash? Before Kevin Federline she was never in any trouble. Now look at her. She really is on the edge of suicide or accidental overdose.

I also find it kind of sad that I know soo much about her and I'm not even a fan

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Brittney is just regular person who was cute enough for the media to use her to make money off her by pitching her image to children and pretending to be a concert star. A show it is, entertainment yes but nothing more.

Brittney is not a real artist or musician of any kind. She was created and all she's done was contrived to begin with. There is nothing original or groundbreaking she has ever done. Just remixes of stuff that worked in the past with lots of glitter and skin. The same with the boy bands & McDonalds commericials or Saturday morning Cartoons (do they still have those?) - All contrived stuff.

Now a cute dancer she may have been, but any cute American girl could have done what she did and end up a media star with the machine that created her behind them.

She is an adult now & the media will milk her for all the can get good or bad. She's in the sector of entertainment that is about popularity and not about producing anything that can be considered art.

Now if she's smart she'll use that popularity and support she has left to continue selling products using her flesh or what ever it takes to continue making money. No different than a beautiful model spokesperson or a crappy actor that just looks good on the screen.

While I would never buy her music, I support her right to make a decent living whether it's contrived or not.

Obviously she's pretty screwed up and just isn't mature enough to get it or see herself from others perspectives.

As has been reported, she will never get above it all if she continues sleeping with the enemy - who will all just milk her dry if she doesn't get a clue or get help.

I don't pity her she has had all the breaks that most never get & she still has enough to do almost anything she wants with her life. It's not too late yet, but if she continues she'll end of like our friend Michael Jackson that lost touch with reality to the point he almost went to jail the rest of his life.

How this crap ends of on ATS is beyond me. Then again the concept of taking a contrived illusion of a music star and sexual imagery & then using the audience that was originally duped as children and changing that illusion to a real show on a real live stage as the audience matures is no doubt a feat of mind control in itself that began with a just a box and a pretty little girl.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
If you ask me, Britney Spears is a product of mind-control (Mickey Mouse Club anyone?) and she is slowly being sacrificed like so many others.

I mean literal sacrifice, she IS going to end up dead one of these days and people are going to mourn her as one of our own. Sound familiar? It's happened with almost every American starlett who passes 'before their time'.

I think for the most part Britney Spears and her family have no idea the myriad ways they have been manipulated and their daughter used to progress the slutty-school-girl phenomena in America. Britney has become, like Madonna, another poster-girl for the lowering of American values, and will most likely be sacrificed at the altar of her own fame for symbolic reasons.

Am I reading too much into this? I don't think so. The media and the public in general really DO NOT CARE this much about her life, we are being force fed this celebrity drama for a reason. Only a matter of time before the sacrifice is made in front of everyone's eyes.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

She still is mindcontrolled, you could even say she's possessed. I'd say what you're seeing now could very well be some sort of ritual sacrifice that will result in her eventual death. They're using her mental problems to program the parents and kids to more readily accept anti-depressant therapy as a way to solve what once were life's everyday problems, if they haven't done that already.

D'oh! You beat me to it

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
How this crap ends of on ATS is beyond me.

Why is it "crap"?

Do conspiracies and social issues affecting the populace only happen in certain subjects?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Your taking what I wrote out of context by not including the rest of the text from the same paragraph.

I started that paragraph with sort of an inside joke to lighten it up - If you will and then continued with more serious subject matter. I see your from over there & I realize sometimes our humor or witt doesn't translate well even though we speak nearly the same language. I'm from the U.S. and as you know by now us Americans don't speak or understand proper English very well.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I have a few videos.

About her being smart:

And

That is all.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Amen!

Well played, Metro!

I totally concur.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I agree, I think they should leave her alone. Everything she's been through lately, and her state of mind - she's definitely a candidate for suicide. I think the media must realize this, but they simply don't care or maybe that's what they want.

I'm not a fan of her music, but I feel sympathy & empathy for her. I hope she gets through this.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
If you ask me, Britney Spears is a product of mind-control (Mickey Mouse Club anyone?) and she is slowly being sacrificed like so many others.

Am I reading too much into this? I don't think so. The media and the public in general really DO NOT CARE this much about her life, we are being force fed this celebrity drama for a reason. Only a matter of time before the sacrifice is made in front of everyone's eyes.

You are reading it perfectly.

This is the "princess" programming. Disney has been running this program for 70 years. This program promotes woman as femme fatals , who must be rescued by their prince. When the prince does not come the princess must die.
(Anna Nicole smith , Marilyn Monroe) if the prince does come, the princess completes the cycle by passing her crown to the next princess. This was exemplified by the MTV music awards showcase of the Madonna magically kissing Britney and giving her the black top hat she wore.

Madonna rescued by Guy Ritchie, retires into mysticism

Christine Aguilera who was kissed but did receive the magic hat is spared

Britney Spears is rejecting her programming and must be suicided

WHY ?

This program is a symbolic message to all young woman that there is a prince who will complete their life cycle. when your prince comes you will live happily ever after.

The program also teaches all young men that they must find their princess and rescue her from the dragon.

WHY?

The program runs to distract humans from realizing their true spiritual potential.

The program runs in the background as a template with the celebrities as the archetypes "Monkey see monkey do"

The princess/hero program makes running the slave colony a lot easier

I may be reading a lot into this but hey that's what we do !

HERE IS AN INTERESTING TWIST www.israellycool.com...

[edit on 15-1-2008 by NWRHINO]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I can't help but think about the Disney thread. The children from the Mickey Mouse club get pushed in to stardom to entertain the masses and get sacrificed later, for the world to see.
It is evil I tell ya!

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I wish they would leave her alone, she is troubled, it is starting to bother me.

Seriously, doesn't she have a loyal friend that would help her, where is her mother, I stick by my kids no matter what,

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
I can't help but think about the Disney thread. The children from the Mickey Mouse club get pushed in to stardom to entertain the masses and get sacrificed later, for the world to see.
It is evil I tell ya!

WOW, OMG wasn't she one of the MMC?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

She sure was, just like Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

But I think was really messed her up was her divorce to justin timberlake

Ole' Jed,

I know you and Brit are pretty close, but you need to get your facts straight. Spears was never married to Timberlake. Thus no divorce.

My thoughts on this thread.....Yeah I read it so I guess I'm guilty of that much however, I think discussing anything Britney is an insult to one's intelligence. I always find it a sad state of affairs when media chosen individuals are given their own version of "The Truman Show".

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

My attitude comes from her and her antics being rammed down our throats seemingly every news cycle. She got old when she was still pretending to be a virgin.... besides there are far more important things out there to talk besides her.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

I understand where you are coming form grover, but still,

When I think about it, this isn't even news worthy, it is human interest.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NWRHINO

I object profoundly to that type of scripting. A Disney Kid myself, and Monarch Slave to wit...I OBJECT TO THAT.

Build a darn android alread to take her place and let Miss Spear and her new love disappear into the protective custody of her Family!

Seriously, don't make me summon the mother or all warships on this issue!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
Anyone here ever seen Perez Hilton's site? The guy has nothing better to do but report about Britney (and other celebrities) 24/7. He reports on Britney more than anyone else. He was once promoting a t-shirt that said "Hey Britney" and showed a hand pointing to an image of a gun. The shirt implied Britney should commit suicide. Even though I can't stand Britney, even before she did drugs, stuff like that is going way too far.

Now thats the issue at hand. The guy is "famous" for, basically, ripping the crap out of people - for what purpose?

Is it some kind of gladitorial sport, or has the populace got so inanely moronic to not understand where "banter" becomes something alot more sinister?

Why is that kind of thing tolerated/promoted?

<< 1  2    4 >>

join