It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Al Qaeda Is Building a White Army of Terror

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SectionEight

Heh, for some reason I feel this really has little at all to do with England and is more of a simple Faux News probe, testing the waters and public opinion...

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There are always weak minded people in the world who turncoat. I guess I don't understand why no one here believes that 1500 white people living in Briton have decided to flip sides. There is a layer of senseless support for extremist Muslims - even here on ATS. I think it is a bad idea to absolutely deny these people exist simply because it is easier to demonize governments or news organizations that brought you the message. Maybe some do not believe it because they cannot understand that mentality of strapping a bomb to yourself and running into a crowded area to blow everyone up. Well that's good, I don't understand that either. I will never understand why people join cults or get involved with suicide packs, but that doesn't mean those people are not out there in the world trying to cause harm.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zerotime

I don't believe that 1500 white Britains will convert to Islam for the simple reason that I live here and everyday I meet new people all over the country and I know that if anything, I assure you, the underlying trend is very much Anti-Muslim.
People may not be very vociforous in voicing this due to the PC brigade, but in the privacy of their own homes and in trusted circles they have no such reservations.

I will even go as far to say that no significant numbers of Britains, of any race, will convert to Islam.
The problem is the 1.6million, and growing, Muslims who live here already, who continue to have large families and become increasingly alienated from British society as a whole.
These people are becoming increasingly more exposed to extremist preachers and propoganda.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

show me any other news service besides fox news running with this story hell i dont even see any news agencies reporting that fox news reported it. considering there track record i think this story should be taken with a whole pound of salt screw the grain.

edited for spelling

[edit on 1/15/2008 by krill]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by krill
show me any other news service besides fox news running with this story hell i dont even see any news agencies reporting that fox news reported it. considering there track record i think this story should be taken with a whole pound of salt screw the grain.

edited for spelling

The story is not from Fox News. The OP linked the Fox Coverage of the story but the story itself comes from a website called scotsman.com. The Fox News story even links the original article written by a man named Richard Elias.

news.scotsman.com...

I did a google search for cults in Britain and a got an endless amount of links so I know there must be crazy people living over there. I do not know what the British population is but 1500 people doesn't seem like a huge amount to me. I don't see what is so unbelievable about 1500 weirdos joining up with a crazy group of religious extremists. They sort of remind me of the school shooters we have over here in the USA. Kids who are mad at the entire world and want to hurt anyone they can before they die.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

thank you for addressing that i dident notice that in the fox article, how reliable is this source? ill have to take some time and check them out before i concede on the legitimacy of this article.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Rupert Murdoch is a scum of earth.
Faux News is the scum of earth
the whole MSM is scum..and their leaders are scum
and their bosses are scum...
wow..I like saying scum huh?
scum

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I wonder what the sentiments will be if they start chanting "White Power!!!"?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This is interesting about the story of up to 1500 White people converting to Islam and getting ready to carry on the 'Jihad' in support of bin Laden, al-Qaeda, and others. I believe that there is some merit in what is mentioned. And I believe the same is happening here in the United states. Why else would HR 1955 have gone through the U.S. House of Representaitives and now be up in committee in the U.S. Senate.
There is something else to be considered in both the UK and the US. What if these so-called Radicalized White Muslims(or at least a small core of them) were actually agents of the Intelligence agencies hell-bent on entrapping both innocent and not-so-innocent individuals. Afterall, they've done this before with COINTELPRO type activities before. Even the OKHRANA in the time leading up to the Bolshevik Revolution used to carry out a large number of the bombings against the Czarist government just to draw in the Radicals who called for the overthrow of the Regime. This could be the same principle going on in both the UK and the US at this time. It is smething that should be considered as likely. I would be interested to hear what others thing on my reply to this thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I believe that anyone who would attack, unprovoked, over anything to be a less than human. It is ones right to defend if attacked but to attack for no reason, is a lower life form. We expect this from the martin or weasel killing the chickens just to kill but from human beings we have a right to expect more. And they wonder why they are called primitives and savages? Put down the bombs and bullets and come to the table like real men do to solve differences. When the radical muslims can do that then we should give them respect. Until then they are just wild animals. Nothing more. I mean that. If they can just stop for a minute and say hey this isn't the way, they should be respected and given the right to be real men. As long as bombs and bullets are their only contribution to humanity they should be shunned and rejected by the rest of the world.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join