It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Caught on tape in Kansas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

UFO Caught on tape in Kansas?

www.wsaz.com

NBC affiliate KSN photographer Brandon Mowry shot video of an unidentified object in 2002 at the Albany International Airport.

That video is now the focus of an episode of a History Channel series.

"I didn't see it when I was shooting it at the time," Mowry said. "I didn't have my eye in the view finder at all. Then, when I went back to the edit bay, I just happened to pause it on one of the seven frames it was in."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Another Rod story....

www.wsaz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The object in the still looked like a close-to-the-lens, rapidly flying insect, it's body/flight path stretched out by the shutter speed with it's wings forming the "flapping flagella" on either side of the rod.

I mean, I haven't really paid attention to the whole rods thing, it having been explained as such.

I can't tell from the video if the object really "goes behind" the cloud or not.

Since...*ahem*...I couldn't see a thing in the video.

I don't watch tv so I guess this will have to remain a mystery to me, unless someone knows better.

Thanks for the post though, Quazga!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Here is a better video of it that you can view in fullscreen too. Wait till the end of the video to see a replay in slow motion.

I don't know what the reporter was thinking when she said it moved behind the clouds.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This is just more disinformation, the footage was shot with a professional TV camera yet look at the size of the video posted, I've said it before and now I'll say it again. If you want any credibility with me supply the full size, unedited, raw footage straight from the camera.

Here is another example of people posting images 5 times smaller then the output of the camera.

Edit to clarify my comment is NOT directed at the OP but at the photographer who shot the footage.

[edit on 14/1/08 by SG-1-9er]

new topics

top topics

join