It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Who Are the Cherubic Order of Angels Anyway?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
A common question I get... so here's the answer.

There are two sides to the Spiritual War that rages around us. Not only are there demons, there are angels as well. I will now reveal the truth about just one of many orders of holy angels; the Cherubic Order.

Visit source for full article

*Trimmed large copy-paste, add source link*

[edit on 14-1-2008 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

So these Cheurbim protect you on a daily basis?

So you've seen them then?

Got pictures?

MonKey

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

So these Cheurbim protect you on a daily basis?

So you've seen them then?

Got pictures?

MonKey

Yes, you can visit www.chosen.moonfruit.com and see pictures of them there.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
You're having a giraffe!

It looks like someone's wrapped themselves in tinfoil and taken pictures reflected in a window. In fact you can still see the window frame.

In the immortal words of a tennis player

"You cannot be serious man!"

MonKey

In-fact your whole post is taken straight from this site so either it's your sight and you're self promoting or you're just a copyright fraud monster.

MonKey

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I know it appears that way, but it's energy. Notice how they're transparent in places? Feel free to attempt to recreate the pictures if you have any doubts. It's not self-promotion either - you asked for pictures. I told you where to find them.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
I know it appears that way, but it's energy. Notice how they're transparent in places? Feel free to attempt to recreate the pictures if you have any doubts. It's not self-promotion either - you asked for pictures. I told you where to find them.

Fair enough, that is the only truth in this thread, you did tell me where to find them. I also found your entire first two posts.

Nice copy and paste job.

Monkey

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
They really do look like people wrapped in tinfoil even if they really are angels.

Is that your website?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey
It looks like someone's wrapped themselves in tinfoil and taken pictures reflected in a window.

I think you're correct. Look at the 5th image. You can clearly see that it's just someone taking a picture of their reflection in a dirty window. I don't think that would convince anyone of anything but the need for photography classes.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is just me, but I would think the Cherubic Order of Angels sent by God himself would be crystal clear so their would be no mistaking their divine origins.

Are the Cherubic Order of Angels intentionally being hard to identify for a reason?

The Angels being Divine surly know mans optic limitations and could adjust their presence so their would be no mistake that they are from God.

Why are they playing the UFO game?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The purpose of this post was to inform on as to who the Cherubic Order of Holy Angels is, what they've done in the past and what their role in creation is now. In retrospect maybe I shouldn't have been so willing to share the photos because it's really taken away from the purpose of the post.

Whether or not any of you reading this actually believe the pictures to be genuine is completely okay and I do not take offense. I've heard all the responses and various theories over the past three years as to what it might "actually" be.

Bottom line guys, I know that I did not dress up three different guys in tinfoil and take pictures of them in a sliding glass door reflection and mirror. I wouldn't even know how to take pictures to make them purposefully come out looking like these. The distortions you see are energy. I can't explain it any other way. But, anyway, I know that they are authentic. I know what I have seen with my own two eyes. I know that I am not a liar or a con artist nor am I looking to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. What other people think of me really doesn't matter. What God and Christ do does. And, they know the truth as well as I do.

In the world we live in these days, I completely understand that everyone's a skeptic. And you SHOULD be... because trust me, there's many, many people out there looking to mislead you if they haven't already. That's why I always say that if you don't want to take my word for it, go to the source. God Himself. The answer can be found via prayer and meditation as He will speak to those who's hearts are open to it.

Besides... (get ready, here comes a really bad joke) I only WISH that I had friends this handsome who were willing to let me wrap them in tinfoil and take pictures of them!

P.S. Thank you dbates for fixing my original post.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The link sited in the first post has changed and can now be found The Cherubic Order

top topics

join