It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a signal

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Here is the LINK to this article in its entirety...it does say there
was a signal detected, from not Aricibo Radio-Observatory; but recieved at The Australian Radio Telescope Array...And This i-s *The Real Deal;
The "Media *Black-Out",began as fast as one imagines it would, but PRIOR to the removal of both television, and print Copy, on this story;
The station's "dropped the story";+fast!
I encourage anyone wishing to read the entire truth regarding this event;
To read this article! This was one of the only press releases, saved that I have found, prior to *black-out...
So here's the link+what Has Been Discovered!(at least what WAS saved Prior to media-blackout,i read it was on SETI,
as well as Local Television, + other website/s).
ENJOY+Look forward to Full-Disclosure; it IS coming, I'm certain, whether the Gov.s of the Earth want 'disclosure or not'; I pray the ETs are benevolent, but i somehow think they are niether, malevolent, or ,kind.
Apathetic to us as "sentient beings",or are they (Hopefully)*Empathetic, to Our Race+Planet...Quoting *Charles Fort;
"The Earth is someone else's farm, just pray you are not
here, awake for the harvest."
*These word make me *think when I read these ETs see us asContainers!
Please shout if anyone hears "News on This ATSmember's*Signal";awesome if it's the real deal!
Peace,*Shelly
LibBLVRdoc

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Here is the *link I spoke of, in my previous post...
hope it is enlightening.

www.earthfiles.com...

Any news on this 'signal', I'm sure we would all like to know the
outcome of this signal; and if it is in some way 'connected to this week's
news from SETI...hummm, I think it strange as well, if this *poster, has
some "Connection with that news release.(see post on pg.4 of this thread).
peace 2 all,((*_*))~Shelly~

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This is the post I refer to in previous post...

Originally posted by Freelancer
Its odd that a news story comes out today regarding a possible "wow" signal received by SETI and coincidentally, ATS has a new member join today and posts in the Area 51 and other Facilities hinting at a possible future discloser of some kind. One of the common links between Area 51 and SETI is the extraterrestrial connection.

The link to this poster can be found here.

Coincidence? Perhaps, but if they are connected, then it could provide a few answers we all want to hear. I for one will keep my eyes on this poster [no_one817] just to see what develops.

*SNIP*

Mod edit: Removed a link

[edit on 2008/1/17 by Hellmutt]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
go to SETI's website and email them.. and like the other guy siad, stay FAR AWAY from NASA.... they are not only corrupt, but a joke as well.
NASA will most liekly confiscate your stuff, and silence yuo, as well the governemnt as well, would wanna make sure, you stay quiet, via force and threat. Most liekly, if through NASA, the CIA will also be involved, and they dont silence you, they eliminate you.
go to SETI"s homepage and email a direct person of study thier. dont tell them all yuor name or whereabouts ect. befrined them and see if thier friend or foe first.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hello123456

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Happy for you. Don't trust NASA. Hope to hear from you about this with full report.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hello123456
ATS we have a signal Im sure who do I contact and notify though to tell I have a signal Im unsure what to do.
ive been getting weird signals from good morning america. it was weird.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join