It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

2008 Evil No More: Agenda for Disclosure

page: 2
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If only.
I'd sure like to believe even half of all that. Unfortunately I'm a seeing is believing type of guy. (Usually.)
So, if anything, this, like many other sources of "information" has been an interesting read at best. Though, if this does come to fruition, I'll buy every responder to this post a beer. And a keg. And a kegerator. And dinner. And a resteraunt. Lol.




posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Area_X
If only.
I'd sure like to believe even half of all that. Unfortunately I'm a seeing is believing type of guy. (Usually.)
So, if anything, this, like many other sources of "information" has been an interesting read at best. Though, if this does come to fruition, I'll buy every responder to this post a beer. And a keg. And a kegerator. And dinner. And a resteraunt. Lol.


Glad to see someone's thinking my way lol; we'll have a grand "Cheers!" when it happens



posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well I will definately stay open minded on this.

I just as everyone hopes this is true and will love to see this turn out to be correct information, and if it isn't, then we should get all NESARA on the authors arse.




posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
To the original poster;

Since you brought up this topic, why don't you keep track of all these "disclosure items" and keep all the members here up to date if they come true or not.

I have been reading threads here on ATS and there seems to be a problem with accountability.

People post all kinds of "disclosure" "smoking gun" items and there is no follow-up it just discintigrates to bickering back and forth.

Instead of posting the way you did, why don't you turn it around and form a hypothesis like;

This site claims that:

you could then list 5 to 10 items and keep the members here updated as to whether they come true or not.

This way there is some accountability and we can sift through all the "disinformation" posted on this site and the "web" in general.

Just a thought.



posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrymudd
To the original poster;

Since you brought up this topic, why don't you keep track of all these "disclosure items" and keep all the members here up to date if they come true or not.

I have been reading threads here on ATS and there seems to be a problem with accountability.

People post all kinds of "disclosure" "smoking gun" items and there is no follow-up it just discintigrates to bickering back and forth.

Instead of posting the way you did, why don't you turn it around and form a hypothesis like;

This site claims that:

you could then list 5 to 10 items and keep the members here updated as to whether they come true or not.

This way there is some accountability and we can sift through all the "disinformation" posted on this site and the "web" in general.

Just a thought.


I'd be glad to update all of you who are interested, on any of the information that comes to fruition.



posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
let's keep it real, folks. Ron Paul's forecast for Congress in 2008:www.house.gov...



posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by patriot jim
let's keep it real, folks. Ron Paul's forecast for Congress in 2008:www.house.gov...


That is very true patriot jim, but know this; those very events destined to take place this year will cause a click in the back of everyone's mind(where the centers of fear and confusion lie) that the current set system of life and this current reality as a whole that we perceive, is no longer sustainable; therefore, many will grow ever more tired of the current cycle of living.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by xnibirux]



posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Thanks for that info, I agree with some of it and not with most of it. If everything were 100% true I would be over the moon, but I doubt it. As most people are already noticing they are talking about free energy with their friends and more and more videos or blogs appear on the internet, we surely must be open to some degree that some of this stuff is already happening. I know it is going to be a interesting year. That is all. Again Thanks for the post.




top topics



 
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join