It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre statement from Fox Debate Moderator

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord XIII

What are you trying to say?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dirtonwater

I said in the first post this discussion was about the statement of the moderator and not Ron Paul, so please quit trying to derail my thread.

Almost all of your posts are Ron Paul bashing posts, I am tempted to report you to a moderator.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Golack

The implication of the thread was that people are out to derail Racist Paul. My point is that he does that himself by opening his mouth.

Please report me to a moderator for not supporting this racist nut job. And then wonder why he is losing miserably when he has so much support here.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Golack

Did not quite catch what he was supposed to have said, but it is obvious he is mentally sick like the rest of the "moderators" are,, maybe even under demonic influence or control. It is for sure that most of the other candidates are demoniac, for when Paul speaks and is stating simple well known facts and confirmed truths they all ridicule what he says and sneer at him plus get these looks on their faces, which are nothing short of outward manifestations of their inner being.

I have noticed that mostly all the candidates have a problem telling the truth and in fact you could call it an aversion to such behavior. I have seen this a lot in the last few years that many politicians can not tell the truth and will not do so even when it would be advantageous to do so. Truth is a fruit of righteousness and for most which live in the dark they are incapable of uttering it. It goes against their very nature. It is obvious though that through the whole campaign that forces have closed ranks to shut down and keep out the truth teller in his bid for the White House.

This country does not deserve an honest president. We as a country, except for a remnant, have turned away from the acts of righteousness and will receive what we deserve in the leaders which are appointed over us. It has been decreed to be such. An unworthy and decadent people receive the leaders most like themselves.
Birds of a feather flock together,,,, And you can see it is true, as each candidate gathers his flock under his wing.

We as a country are in BIG TROUBLE

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I guess at this point the phrase should be changed to "there's no way"!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
whenever Ive had a hard day at work I love to come to AboveTopSecret! I have never failed to leave this site laughing my a$$ off! LOL!

the moderator pauses to find the right words and suddenly he's an alien!!! You guys crack me up!!! Thank you!

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
MSNBC Blames Romney Whisper on Microphone

Related weirdness? Queues from a reptilian NWO affiliate? ;-) I saw this today, and it reminded me of this thread (there is an embedded video of the anamoly a bit down on the page).

[edit on 26-1-2008 by AkumaStreak]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I definitely heard "their way", but for what reason? Are you suggesting he was asking, "Do you have any electability, their way?" Why ask that? I mean, he asks pretty straightforwardly, anyway.

I have to say, Ron Paul answered masterfully and I really appreciate you posting that, because I missed the whole thing. The response of the audience was heartening.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I think it is necessary to slow down and ask a few question's before we even play the game "did he say "their way" or was it a speech impediment or whatever.

Prior to doing some critical thinking on a question would it be fair and possibly critical to ask if one would be willing to accept each conclusion should certain information lead down either route.

In other words if someone is not willing to believe IT IS POSSIBLE that he said their way and meant it in a "elitist sort of duh , you are running on the constitution and poltics here have been run by investment banks and mutlinational corporation intrests and select president's in line with these goals so in light of the position you take (as a constitutionalist) " are you even electable "their way". I mean people who don't accept this as a possibilty are biased from the start. some don't understand how this secrecy and infiltration would have been possible, so they discount it, some i think are fearful.

Now what would be the other ramifications should you come to the conclusion this is what the announcer said? I mean is there any fear of uncertainty that arises should someone with a certain beleif system be open to accepting this. in other words why might your mind want to close the door to accepting this, even if it is true? perhaps to stem any uncertainty and fear that may arise in your mind should you try to accept that things are being run "their way" in this country and not with the intrests of the citizen's. what would this mean for your life? you could no longer get the peace of mind from believing your politicians? you may think 9/11 was orchestrated and allowed to happen? It is possible to believe these things and still feel safe and heck i do it and i don't consider intelligence sponsered terrorism to be less of a threat than getting struck by lightning.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by cpdaman]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join