It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse Channellings of Presidential Candidates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Reverse Speak-

Basically this woman claims that all the presidential candidates are clones controlled by the NWO. She reversed many of these interviews and speeches and peiced together phrases that sound ominous. Please give me feedback that doesnt consist of your useless opinions about wether reverse speak is credible.

Also it mentions Obama saying something is going to happen in Aug09. Iv seen that date in someone else's thread on the Alien forum and thought it might be relevant.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I spent a short time on that website listen to a few sound bites, but i can't be convinced on anything. I strongly believe in certain insistances people look to hard at something like Reverse Speeches, and feel that they found something but in all reality it was manifested in there mind and this can happen with others if there is a hint of what they want to see is in there. I do believe Reverse Speeches goes on between certain organizations but the whole cloneing aspect is far fetched, and as for waking up that can happen by believing in anything hard enough that it alters your state of mind feeling like a awakening. (It has to do alot to do with Quantum Physics).

Our mind is a powerful tool, careful how you use it. Believe 100% on things, only when there is no refuting that the 5 senses have registered in response.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thanks for your genuine input. I agree also that the whole clone claim could just be exaggeration but until its proven to me otherwise i will keep it assume its a possibility. Some of the sound files do sound alittle like what she describes but what the bleep do i know lol

[edit on 13-1-2008 by miamiHORROR]

new topics

join