It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the NWO is getting away with murder!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Take a look at this muisc video from papa roach "gettiing away with murder"

If you pay attention closely throughout this video you can find all sorts of hidden messages such as:

4OIL
ENRON
CHNY
BSH
SADM
WMD

sometimes youll need to look on ppl's shirts to find the messages...other times it'll be displayed on a moving screen in the background.

Even more wierd you can find skull & bones,planes crashing into towers and bombs being dropped on iraq,all displayed on the moving screen directly behind the singer, youll see what im talking about.Your gonna have to pause the vid alot of times to double check..there is over 20 hidden messages in this video.

MOST IMPORTANTLY pause the video right at the very beginning and there will be two clocks side by side on a wall....one clock says NEW YORK and is set for 9 o'clock then theres another clock thats says HOUSTON and is set for 8 o'clock...now you can call me crazy or w/e but i think there is something more to it....9 'oclock = 9/11,new york.

so maybe there is another attack coming,but this time in houston, possibly in the month of august ,the *8th month,...but why you ask?...hmm houston is in texas and what else do we know about texas..G.W. BUSh is from texas..this is his last yr in office and some ppl believe this administration is going to plan an atack on iran...so what if they use an attack in hostoun to launch there plan against iran?..theyll say the terrorist crossed the border from mexico into texas...many ppl will push for war not only because this would be the supposed 2nd time this happened but because this is bush's hometown..they will rally behind the hometown hero..kinda like guillani after 9/11.

maybe thats there plan?...just go and watch the video a couple times if you need to. and see what you think.Link is below..please copy and paste to your address bar.Thnx

Blessings TSOM.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I didn't watch your video link, didn't feel i had too. If Papa Roach is giving us messages well bravo to them but i feel your looking into stuff to much, but your concept is very interesting and plausible. Who know maybe you'll be one of the few who get to say i told you this will happen but till then have fun racking your brain.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well i suggest you watch the video..and no! im not looking into things way to much,ppl like you are the ones who arnt looking hard enough..bu if you dont care to watch the video..thats fine by me.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
A friend of mine went to a Roger Waters Concert
and his way of trying to wake people up was the kinda same way.

He would not come right out and say N.W.O or anything
but in his lyrics and visuals the message was there BUT
only of you choose to see it.

so its hard to say ................Papa Roach huh?.

The Global Elite control so much that you just never know.
Artist are used by "THEM" all the time.

it always seems to come down to , Are the artists on our side or there side?
or do they even know they are being used.

99.9% of all artists are used by tuning to A-440 (Global standard).
440 tuning is not in harmony with natual vibration.(only 432 is)
and thats just one way that they use us.

FACT: in the last 300 years every imaginable tuning has been used
as a standard except 432.

the Elite always hide the good stuff....always.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i don't get it???what is so shocking about that???

it would go with the title of the song. i'm sure the director did this on purpose and obviously put it there for us to pick up on----it's not hidden yet subtle---

so , i don't get it rewally, what is your point???? is this a conspiracy or call to action

it's just a music video

lots of videos and musicians are aware of this stuff and talk, sing, write about it

but, i don't get what you want us to say about it,, are we supposed to do something????

many bands don't hide it in videos, they come right out and say it in the lyrics, system of a down, rage against the machine----what are we gonna give big bad papa roach a blue ribbon for this?????

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
edit: bull@*$% .................its one of them posts that makes you want to rise up out you arm chair and fight back ...........but the simpsons are on the other channel and you got pizza.

im waiting for "them!" to try and ChIp us............then i know its real

And ill break the seal of independance.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
99.9% of all artists are used by tuning to A-440 (Global standard).
440 tuning is not in harmony with natual vibration.(only 432 is)
and thats just one way that they use us.

FACT: in the last 300 years every imaginable tuning has been used
as a standard except 432.

the Elite always hide the good stuff....always.

Can you give a link to this "FACT"? Thanx-

2PacSade-

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Theres a saying that goes " some have ears but dont hear,and some have eyes but dont see"

I never said Papa Roach was the 1st band every to have hidden messages in there music..but can you find any other music video with as many as this one does? if so posit it!...and the fact youtube has disabled embedding this video on other websites? and the the two clocks at the beginning of the video? god gave me my sight and my hearing so i will use them proudly.

top topics

join