It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse Speech and the Apollo Moon Landings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I found this website on reverse speech and it had a section on the Apollo Moon landings. Reverse Speech Moonlanding.

Its interesting to hear some of these and i do not know a lot about this field. This dose back up the conspiracy theorist views of the Moon landings being fake.

Does anybody else know about this reverse speech technology and how accurate it is? Unfortunately the website has only 25 of the 125 reversals up to listen too. The first sound may take a while to download but the rest should be quick.

I for one believe that their is a conspiracy involving going to the moon. Im stuck between believing that 1. We never went 2. We went and are covering something up (aliens, old civilizations, technology). Please post you thoughts about reverse speech and the moonlandings.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i'll have a listen to some of those later as it's late here in the u.k,i've never really thought of the reverse speech on the apollo missions,should be interesting,strange nobody has thought of this before.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I always thought this reverse speech thing was a real stretch... and I am only using such a "light" term- stretch, to comply with the TAC of ATS. Make NO mistake, we've been to the moon. If anything, more times than NAZI, sorry, NASA has told the general public.
If this "science" were founded in truth, I would probably have killed my parents in my teens when I was listening to DIO and Iron Maiden. This, my friend, IMHO, is the fecal leavings of a male bovine.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
Make NO mistake, we've been to the moon. If anything, more times than NAZI, sorry, NASA has told the general public.

Well if they really did go to the moon then they are definitely not telling the whole truth about what they saw and photographed up their. After reading Richard Hoagland's book Dark Mission, i do feel that their is a cover up.

For example if Buzz Aldrin knew that he was part of a conspiracy, through reverse speech he could be saying the truth in what he thought, ex. Remember the lie and Neil Armstrong with "Man will spacewalk", if they never went to the moon, or didn't go at the time they said they did.

new topics

top topics

join