It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Words to curse to bless....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I was talking in another thread, I thought I would see if there is any interest or insights people here might have on the subject.

Here is some of what I said if you have used spells with words like to curse or a blessing and have some experience with how they work your thoughts would be appreciated.

The discussion was revolving around words being used to manipulate people.

This is the first time I have tried to start a thread here so be kind please...

---------------------

When someone says a word like dam or hell or # or combination like god-dammit or mother- #er etc... and other people call them curse words, for the mind the words themselves have no power.

The idea attached to the words if cast with energy, in the above example, the people calling the words being spoken, curse words, if believed by the hearer or the one accused of cursing, will have the effect of reducing that individuals reality.

That is how you should think of manipulation with words either a reducing or expanding of reality by energized ideas.

What has been reduced in most peoples minds is the energy of what is real.

For instance what makes something a curse word, that is a word which has the power to effect the reality of an individual or group in a definable measurable way.

What makes a saying a blessing on the positive side or a cursing on the negative from the human perspective?

If you believe words can be used to manipulate people, then for that to be true in a physical sense, the words themselves are meaningless.

What is important is the power that the words provide a pathway for, because to effect reality energy is required.

You can find numerous examples of curses and blessings which produce measurable effects discussed in the bible, such as the cursing of the fig tree by Jesus or the blessing of Jacob.

There is a method to the energizing of words.

If it is a negative energy generally it produces a blinding of the mind or a day sleep, or a dulling of the perceptions like what the words of preachers tend to do such as say a Pat Robertson or Hagee.

The effect the words most evangelical preachers have on peoples attitudes and general awareness, is almost always universally a reduction of the believers reality.

If it is a positive energy which the words have been charged with then it will produce an enlightening or awakening of the mind.

Words can also be used as triggers like an object such as the staff of Moses in the bible which was used to strike the water before the red sea parted.

Words can be used as the trigger to command a miracle or healing or act of faith.

The Jews which followed Paul used the words of the law of Moses to bewitch the people of Galatia which is ironic sense the words of the law were designed to bring blessing and enlightenment.

Anyone can learn to cast words with energy like casting a bronze statue there are techniques for doing it.

My understanding and practice of it is based on the manifestation of holy spirit I am not as familiar with the way of the children of the serpent.

Normally my experiences involves miracles using words as triggers or pathways which it all begins in the quantum as I see it.

That is where the words acquire the energy for a miracle, that energy rides the word or words into our physical material dimensional state, forming a sort of pathway, like a light switch does for electricity.

For the miracle to occur in our reality from the quantum up, which is odd in a way because it is not really up, that is just how we perceive things, it is actually in, but for it to bridge the spiritual and the physical it must contain, or have been cast with, the energy of the place and time it was drawn up form.

Words of themselves have no power they are just words like the bible or the Koran they have no power in and of themselves its just a bunch of words.

For words to do something they must be cast or formed with energy, that is the only way for them to have a real measurable effect in our reality such as manipulation of the mind or the shaping of space time, in the way the sons of God and the children of the serpent might use them.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well I´ll be damned

Congratulations to your first thread.

I have nothing to add, I just wanted to make sure your first thread gets a response.

Maybe the emotion behind the spoken word has more power than the word itself. In any case there has to be emotion connected to the statement. My opening "I´ll be damned" was spoken without rage and will therefore have no bad effect.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
That's an interesting philosophical argument.

Just don't forget the T&C.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Well I´ll be damned

Congratulations to your first thread.

I have nothing to add, I just wanted to make sure your first thread gets a response.

Maybe the emotion behind the spoken word has more power than the word itself. In any case there has to be emotion connected to the statement. My opening "I´ll be damned" was spoken without rage and will therefore have no bad effect.

Thank you for responding It is nice to know there is someone out there

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
That's an interesting philosophical argument.

Just don't forget the T&C.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the rules I had not read them all thoroughly before.

Now that I have, sadly I have decided this post though my first, will be my last.

I disagree with your comment about my argument being philosophical.

You must not have a lot of personal experience with the manifestation of supernatural power.

Most people who have never witnessed or performed a miracle or any of those sorts of things generally see what others say about them as not real and just nice ideas.

The manifestation of holy spirit are specific and produce definable measurable effects nothing philosophical at all about them.

The real question in my mind is as I was attempting to talk about, where does the energy come from and how does it enter our reality how does it all literally work.

Words may not appear solid to us except when written down, but the ideas, that is the thoughts which formed into words, in the dimension where consciousness resides are a product in and of that reality.

They have structure in the space where they are generated only in our reality the material structure of thought is imperceptible because it resinates at a contradictory frequency and passes through our universe something like gravity does.

That is my take on it anyway, but how things work in reality is a mystery to me I'm just trying to see how it can be possible knowing and having done some of these things but not knowing the mechanics behind it all.

I can drive the car but I haven't got a handle at all on how it works, and I thought some of you guys might know some things about it.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by newday

But words are thoughts, Newday.
(And thoughts... well, you know the rest. They are very real energy.)

Even if the person who utters a curse (or, much less likely, a blessing) isn't really "thinking" about what he/she is saying, the person on the receiving end might perceive those words in the light of their original intent.

I used to believe that curses didn't work anyway: that they were "successful" only in superstitious people (therefore by self-suggestion).

But I am not so sure anymore...
That's all I can say right now.

Interesting thread, anyway.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Vanitas,

Curses and blessing both work the same way, Jesus blessed and cursed.

Whether it's a cursing or a blessing it begins with revelation, that is word of knowledge, word of wisdom, or discerning of spirits.

By speaking that knowledge, wisdom, or understanding, you've received, the curse or blessing is imparted.

What is important for it to work, is the receiving of revelation, either from holy or unholy spirit, that is where the energy comes from, where it is cast with your believing, which is the product of the ideas you trust in your heart.

The energy follows out of the spiritual to our reality, coming in on the sound waves we make, allowing it to be imparted..

It doesn't necessarily have to be spoken if you are talking about a miracle, gift or healing or realized belief, for the impartation of those manifestation all that is needed is that you make a sound, or do something physical which allows for a completing of the circuit so to speak.

I have been a part of a blessing where it was done with a song, and I sing in tongues, so you could use grunts or tones to impart a curse or a blessing, the sound waves I think are what are most important to complete the path, that is for the release of the energy into our reality from the spiritual.

But cursing and blessing are based on the revelation you receive which is specific, so the sounds you make just as a consequence, are normally words describing the knowledge, wisdom, or spiritual insight.

Tell me have you manifested holy spirit in any way befroe?

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Why do you want to curse someone newday? What purpose would that serve.
Do unto others as you'd have done to you
Or have you already been cursed, and you want to get someone back. Or is this gonna be a third person curse in response to a friend?

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
newday;
Congrats on your first post; hopefully you will reconsider your decision to make it your last, as you have presented a most interesting topic for disussion. I reply to you here as both a Wiccan and a very interested party...

Imho, INTENT is all...makes no difference if you use a "dirty or bad " word, or a completely innocuous one...the energies you send forth will indeed boomerang back to you, will have no choice but to be drawn to you, irrespective of what was spoken (or in some cases, not spoken). The being intending to manifest their intent will utilize whatever words the being feels best represent their intent, whatever those words may be, in whatever language feels right for them. Only our innate sense of "right and wrong" or our Faith (in whichever Deity/ies or lack thereof) we hold, keeps us in line...or SHOULD...unless one has no conscience whatsoever. Good feels good. Bad feels bad...pretty simple.

Look, if I felt the word "apple" was negatively charged in my own mind, and the word "limburger" was positively charged in my own mind, the realities I created using those words would come out exactly as I intended them to. Because the burden is on the Creator...NOT the recipient...

Vanitas and Skyfloating both have made very valid and important statements in response; I wish I could add to them and enhance them, however, they are far more gifted and learned than I.

Suffice it to say, strictly imho, energy is energy, positivity will always attract positivity, and negativity will always beget negativity. Matters not how it is put in the pipeline to manifest; the results will always be the same. Sometimes immediate, sometimes not.

I would hope you are not considering running pell-mell into the ability to use thought-forms in order to manipulate another; this is never, ever advisable, and never, ever manifests the way the individual plans. It requires development of certain abilities, and careful measure of Oneself. Careful what you wish for; you may recieve it in very sad, very bizarre ways.

I look forward to the responses you will recieve here, and I would have to agree, on the face of your OP, as Grady stated, this would clearly fall under a philosophical tenet. A very deep one, too. Please take no offense at that.

Be Well.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by althea041724

I don't take offense to it I rarely take offense to much of anything.

I just disagree that is all, when you are talking about curses and blessing you are talking about things that exist and have an effect on reality.

The words themselves I guess is what throws it into the philosophical realm.

I help people manifest holy spirit its what I am all about that's why I have such and interest in these sorts of things, to me it is a part of everyday life.

I am not a religious person, but I practice walking by the spirit, that is living with the benefits which are available through manifesting spiritual power in my day to day activities, and I try and teach others how to do the same who want to know, or who I am led by the sprit to.

Religion and philosophy have there place I suppose, but they are dead when it comes to spiritual things, that is to say I don't believe God is in them in real life, I don't see any evidence of that.

In fact my personal opinion with regard to religion in general is that they are all in decline because they don't work in real life if they did who would look for a new one.

Neo-paganism is the fastest growing religious category as a label from what I have read, which suggest to me people are looking for a real connection to the spiritual a connection that gives them power and ability to overcome circumstance not submit to it.

I will continue this tomorrow I am tired tonight God bless all.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by althea041724

Imho, INTENT is all...makes no difference if you use a "dirty or bad " word, or a completely innocuous one...the energies you send forth will indeed boomerang back to you...

Althea,

I would disagree in so much that I do not think intent necessarily guarantee what the nature of the effect your words produce will be, that is to say the idea of positive, negative, good bad are of themselves the philosophical illusions no matter your intent for them to be more.

Good and bad, positive and negative are based on perceptions of reality not on reality itself.

If spirit exists in reality and it is energy, and beings such as angels or demons are themselves spirit energy, then they must have some power over the direction of that energy, as we have power over the direction we throw a stone.

What makes a word a curse is the effect the word produces, which is real, not the intent with which it is spoken for example:

Before I begin this example let me say, I believe all things contain truth, and if a person seeks truth in ernest he will find it, no matter where he looks, because all things material are a manifestation, (the evidence of the spiritual) of a spiritual truth.

I have performed at one time or another all of the manifestation of holy spirit, that is plenty of evidence of the spiritual for me, but I prefer to look to the bible for truth rather than experience alone.

If a man looks to nature to find truth I would not consider that to be a worse or better way than looking to the bible or Koran, because all truth is ultimately the result of the light of God or of the spiritual shining into the heart of a man, which does not require books but believing.

It helps me to go to the scriptures for enlightenments and explanations that is why I do it.

I am not offended when someone uses Tarot cards to show me what they believe to be the truth, and it is not my intent to offend by quoting the bible to show what I feel to be true.

It is ultimately I believe the responsibility of the individual seeking truth, to prove all things whither they be indeed true, and no one can do this for another.

Example of a curse by Jesus of Nazareth;

Mr 11

13 And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.
14 And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.

Mr 11

20 And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

----

Was the intent in the above example good or bad, positive or negative?

Jesus said of himself that he always does the will of the father, was the intent of the father negative?

Why should Jesus have not rather blessed the fig tree and healed it, like he did with so many sick and broken of the people?

Some will argue that this is all figurative there was no fig tree or curse it is just a philosophical lesson Jesus was teaching his disciple.

My experience shows me otherwise, because when I have performed miracles it happened in real life, I was not attempting to teach a philosophical lesson but rather to do what should be done in the situation.

When I speak in tongues it is not figurative, it is the actual speaking of an unknown language by me, given to me as I speak, directly from the spiritual.

I do not know the meaning of the words when I speak in tongues, and my intent does not control what those words accomplish, because God has predetermined that it should be perfect prayer.

What should be considered therefore, in my view with regard to intent when cursing or blessing is the idea or predetermination.

Do you agree?

[edit on 9-3-2008 by newday]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
newday;

I have to disagree with you my newfound friend; I do not hold the same spiritual beliefs as you...but HERE on ATS is where you should feel most safe and comfortable to say what you feel, with no harm done. Speak your mind, and amen to you for it.
For me, there are no angels, no demons, no devil...there is only my INTENT, and only my thoughts, acts and deeds stand between me and my Goddess...strictly one-stop shopping...what I ask for, I receive, whether ill or good... I own what I have created .. i sow what I reap... never fails, and it's never wrong...
However, you bring up a most intersting point...as in my faith , our "Rede" ( the equivalent of the Christian Golden Rule) is:
"And It Harm NONE, Do What Thou Will"...which (imho) translates to , if you aren't harming another in word, thought or deed...go for it...the problem is, no one ever thinks their karma is fully intending to run over their dogma... and it happens, time and time again.
The "Holy Spirit " you feel... how specifically does that manifest itself in your life? What do you feel it brings to your Being? I am curious...and I appreciate your thread; this is a most interesting subject. Thank You for bringing it up.

Be Well.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by althea041724]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Althea,

It is good to have friends everywhere.

Holy or unholy spirit, it is all manifested the same, and in the same way, the rub people run into is with the language.

I use the language of the bible to explain the manifestation.

Some people use secular language, others still use their own invented language, but the principles are always the same.

For instance take the word believe.

Most people feel they understand the meaning of that word, if they don't they go to a dictionary to give them a definition, but all language all words are real when spoken, that is the sound you produce with your vocal cords gives your thoughts and intents form in reality.

When we have an intent or a thought in our head it resides in a place which is not of the same dimensions as our bodies, that is it has no form or substance it is merely a thought or intent in our mind.

Some explain life and all of the universe as a thought in the mind of God.

When your thought is formulated into a word or words or sound of any kind, it literally travels from the non material dimensions of space, into the four dimensions of space time we occupy, physically taking on the form of sound.

A belief in your soul is unique in that it is not formulated until such time as it is challenged, it is neither an intent or a thought, but rather constructed by intent and thought and realized when challenged, it is a persuasion of the soul.

God said: Let there be light and there was light.

When re-constructing our reality God spoke words, He said them, but that is not recorded of the three acts of creation performed in the first two chapters of Geneses or in the book of Enoch, simply that God created..

How to create is a mystery of God but words were spoken to re-construct the thing we call reality, the physical material universe.

The words Jesus spoke to the fig tree re-constructed reality, in an alternate way, one in which the fig tree withered and died from the roots up the next day.

This curse was used to explain to his disciples the law of believing, which is separated from thought and intent in my opinion, and can act as a bridge between the spiritual and the physical at the quantum level of non-density.

Belief is what we can give to ourselves, whereas faith is what is given in return, this is the basis for the idea of intent as you have described we receive the faith of our belief we reap what we sow.

Belief crosses from our side into the spiritual, faith crosses from the other side into the physical..

We can not give ourselves faith, we can believe, but our faith comes from the holy or the unholy.

If I ask you to lend me five dollars and I tell you I will pay you back next week. and I say believe me I am telling you the truth, you might take a chance and believe me, and give me the money.

If I don't pay you back you will have no faith in me, if I do pay you back you will have more faith in me the next time.

So then it is not us but God who gives faith, if we believe Him.

God has never let me down once in my life, I have failed to believe at times, but God has never failed to fulfill his word.

I am explaining it from the holy side as I understand it, but it is the same with un-holy spirit, both require belief in exchange for faith.

If you like I can come up with and experiment you can try, to demonstrate the law of believing and how it can re-shape reality?

That could help you see that it is more than philosophical.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Feel free to come up with an experiment, and we'll see how it goes...although I have my own methods of manifesting reality, I do not suppose HOW one achieves the desired result matters, only that one has complete and utter faith in one's abilities to make it happen.
Is it not all a means to the same end?

[edit on 12-3-2008 by althea041724]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Aleatha,

I am sorry, I did not understand you.

You already manifest spiritual power, you have used the law of believing before then.

That is the point I was trying to make that it is a law of the universe, that makes it work not a motivation or intent of the heart.

I call it the law of believing because that is the language I know, you must know of it as something different, what do you call it?

It is the understanding of the existence of that law, that is what is important in my view, because that is the basis for how all spiritual power is manifested in our realiy, whither your motive is that of the proverbial saint or sinner, both utilize the law of believing to perform signs miracles and wonders, such as a cursing or a blessing.

That is why Jesus used the example of the cursing of the fig tree to teach his disciples about the existence of a law which operates to facilitate such things, he called it as I do the law of believing.

Do you have an understanding of this law of your own, or from your religious teachings?

If you do would you tell me how you understand it?

It would be helpful to me and I would be grateful.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by newday

Hi Newday,

What if one recites a curse word but has no clue it is generates negative energy?

What if one was told the opposite or just wasn't taught on the meaning of the word? What if one truly believed they were saying something positive?

Would it be a curse or a blessing?

I hope I'm staying on topic.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by quintar

Hi Newday,

What if one recites a curse word but has no clue it is generates negative energy?

No word of itself is a curse word, I would make the argument that the actual word spoken is irrelevant, but the sound itself is the main important element in a true curse or blessing.

When God said let there be light, what is the word light and why was it said?

God is a spirit, what does it mean for spirit to speak?

Was it said for the need of another on a world without form and void to hear and understand?

You cannot recite a curse word since no such thing exists, curses and blessing exist, but not words.

Words in and of themselves have no material substance, there is only sound and energy.

Negative, positive, good and evil, are a philosophical illusion in my opinion.

God alone is in a position to make an objective determination of the good and evil of a thing, that is the positive or negative outcome of the introduction of spiritual energy into our reality.

This is a subject which I find to be very liberating to the soul to understand, because we can at best only see truth in part, that is subjectively from our place in the cosmos,

We are confined in space time, that is to say consciousness is trapped in a quantum paradox.

But that is off track.

What if one was told the opposite or just wasn't taught on the meaning of the word? What if one truly believed they were saying something positive?

Would it be a curse or a blessing?

This is the cruz of the issue, do we control the outcome of a curse or blessing by our believing?

I will write more on this because I want to share as much as I know on it and I am pressed at the moment.

If you know some on this idea please share also, I would be interested to hear your thoughts..

Thank you for your question, I will post some more in a short time.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Question.

Because words (blessed or cursed) are used so loosly, do you believe that the power of the words are less?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
You are loved. I love you. Love is so much more beneficial than hate.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by newday

mistake double post

[edit on 13-3-2008 by newday]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join