It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad Sodomized Teen Stepson to Avenge Rape of Daughter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is as close to an eye for an eye as you can get.. although I still do not agree with it. What a sick world we live in
Rapists should be put to death with no thought of cruel and unusual punishment.

The stepson was arrested Jan. 2 and charged with suspicion of aggravated sexual assault. Police say the father caught him assaulting his daughter, and a subsequent examination at a hospital revealed the girl had been sodomized.

Instead of taking the teenager home, the Arlington man drove to an abandoned house in Fort Worth, beat his stepson with a baseball bat and sodomized him with a metal tool, police said.

www.foxnews.com...
(As much as I hate FOX news, lol)

[edit on 13-1-2008 by deadline527]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Nice. One big messed up family. And now that 8-year old girl is gonna grow up to be a messed up individual as well. :shk:

PS -- yeah, I agree with you on putting rapists and child molesters to sleep for good. Waste of resources keeping them alive..

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Often when you hear about the sexual assault/molestation of a young child you hear people saying what they would do to the person that did this or how they would kill them or so on.

Now someone actually does what some claim they would do and he becomes the persecuted one.

Not that I agree with how the father handled it I would hope I could hold back my emotions more than this. But as a parent if someone were to hurt my child it is possible that I might find a way to retaliate myself.

Take a step back and ask yourself this. If you had a chance to get your hands on the person that harmed your child what would you do even if they were related to you by blood and not by marriage? I think it is likely that many more on this board might do the same or worse to the stepson if given the chance.

Again not saying it is right but when it comes to your child this sort of thing can evoke strong emotion and thoughts of causing real pain to the one who is responsible.

Raist

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Do we really need this kind of post on ATS ?

the whole thread aint worth reading ........................what kind of person would even post this

id ban them

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

the whole thread aint worth reading ........................what kind of person would even post this

id ban them

lol?

Worse things are going on at the hands of government officials.

Maybe we need to just keep hush hush on that too.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

you know waht if your willing to start a new thread about your thoughts ill jump in ........but this s@$%$" aint for me ...........ill bury my head in the sand .............and if you try to do me up the ass ill ill show the world

the whole dialog of the post sugests an opening for the kinda debate im not in to

where are the reptioles..............oh look there sods

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Sgt. Cheryl Johnson, supervisor of the Fort Worth sex crimes unit, said in a story posted Saturday on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Web site that people need to "allow the criminal justice system to work for them."

Ah yes because law enforcement has such and awesome track record of preventing rapes, what's the score?
Rapists 1,000,000 vs cops zero?

Our Justice system is also really awesome about letting rapists walk.
A priest rapes up to twelve children and gets all of six years in prison.

That makes me feel much safer, how about you?

The father did the right thing with the beating.

Not sure about the sodomizing thing, since that kid probably liked it,
and will be looking for a new daddy to beat and sodomize him for the rest of his life.
There are people like that.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
At first look, I can't think of a better way to punish the teenager for what he did to his little sister. Call it frontier justice. When you think about it he got a taste of what he put her through - at this point I'd have to say he paid the price for his crime.

Though I think a beating would without shoving an object up his behind would have been a little more rational and I suspect most would agree the step-father went beyond that of a rational thinking person and thus his step father deserves prosecution more than the teenager in my opinion.

The step father is clearly a sick & twisted bastard that I suspect had more than a hand in twisting the mind of his step-son far enough that led to his anti-social behavior in the first place.

I see the step-fathers behavior more a threat to our society than the not fully developed teenager.

As another has mentioned what a screwed up family. 2 criminals & 3 victims.

Those of you who think these two sexual deviants should be put away for ever to protect others may very well be correct if we were trying to create a perfect world by destroying the flaws and forgetting about them, but I think were better than that and more destruction is not the solution to imperfections that are clearly not fully understood and may be dealt with in a more civilized way.

Do we all become monsters by making quick judgements and taking things to a point of no return or do we better ourselves by taking the time and making better decisions for the long term right?

[edit on 13-1-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

Sorry that the news isnt always as nice as you'd like it to be. I wish this kind of thing diddnt happen but it does, as sad as that is. I really hope that they can really help the daughter work through such a terrible ordeal
My prayers are with all victims of such horrid crimes.

And actually I posted this in current events on ATS but it was moved here, so it was the mods discretion as to move it to this forum.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by deadline527]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm bothered on many levels by this post. First of all, this is a "chit chat" thread in BTS.....this is supposed to be a place for light conversation. Something as serious as this topic should be discussed some place else.

Second, sodomy IS rape. Why is it that the girl is said to have been "raped" but the teenage boy is said to have been "sodomized?" Is sodomy somehow supposed to be not as bad as rape? It's the same damn thing!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527
This is as close to an eye for an eye as you can get.. although I still do not agree with it.

two wrongs don't make it right. it makes it even.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
As I mentioned earlier, this was not my decision to put this thread in here. I had it in a current events topic on ATS but they deemed it necessary to move it into this thread for some reason.

SR

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

id ban them

If you can't deny ignorance or handle the realities of the world around you i'd say your the one that needs banned so you can go back to living in your blissful ignorance and see and hear ony what is attractive to your eyes and ears. While the rest of us can discuss and debate in peace.

In regards to the story an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind although if i was in the fathers position it would be hard to stop myself from doing the same thing you have to think of the long term consquences of your actions.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by SR]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
That is a nasty story, unfortunate that this world is filled with such garbage. If you dont like a story I would say, dont read it, it is pretty simple.

Being the father of a lovely little girl, if anyone ever hurt her, I just dont know what I would do. I dont think I would have handled it that way, probably would have been worse. Either a bullet to the head, or a straight razor across the sack, cut those puppies off. I just dont think that I could let our failed justice system handle it, I think I would have to be the judge, and jury.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma

PS -- yeah, I agree with you on putting rapists and child molesters to sleep for good. Waste of resources keeping them alive..

Yheah I agree that people guilty of these crimes should be punished, but the death penalty is a serious thing - not to be taken lightly.... Rape and child molesting cases are fraught with examples of mistaken identity, false memory's, even outright lies... Those sort of cases have to be looked at individually, and unfortunately that means a lot of expense to the taxpayer, and some will get away with heinous crimes. But that has got to be better than executing an innocent right?

new topics

top topics

join