It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawn Of The Age Of Aquarius was in 2007

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Do you remember the song 'THE DAWN OF THE AGE OF AQUARIUS':

The famous song "Aquarius" from the musical "Hair" declares when the Age of Aquarius will begin. Those conditions are now fulfilled. A planetary line-up at the last full moon of 2007 provides more evidence that the Aquarian Age begins this year!

December 2007 – The Aquarian Age - YEAR 1!

The Age of Aquarius - The song "Aquarius" begins ...

"When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"

www.soulsofdistortion.nl...
www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

www.scoop.co.nz...

This was predicted for December 21, 2012 on 11:11

Is this the Aquarian Age - YEAR 1 ?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
No. This is not year one.

There is no year one.

The Age Pergression doesn't fit so well into our idealisims of "Time" to be measured by clocks and calendars that count in days.

The statements:

When the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars, and such, are symbolic in nature.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Jupiter aligns with Mars...

Symbolically:

Jupiter represents "God".
Mars: thought of as representing "war" actually represents the waring nature in man. Mars is like man.

When God Aligns with Man...

---------------------------------

When the moon is in the seventh house....

Symbolically:

the "moon" represents several things, but they all equate around the same thing. It's the sweet nature within mankind.

The Seventh House:
from the generic understanding of the seventh house from a zero point would be Libra. The scales. Ballance. Good Judgement.

When the female nature, the soul's understanding within man is in good judgement and in ballance...

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Since this is an astrology subject, I can tell you that no, it was not in 2007. In fact, there has been arguing going on for well over a century as to exactly when it starts. Some say it happened in the last half of the 1800's, some say in 1960's, and yet others say 2025 or so. No one can seem to really agree on the same date.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
Since this is an astrology subject, I can tell you that no, it was not in 2007. In fact, there has been arguing going on for well over a century as to exactly when it starts. Some say it happened in the last half of the 1800's, some say in 1960's, and yet others say 2025 or so. No one can seem to really agree on the same date.

There are even more links on the start of Aquarius in 2007.
www.godlikeproductions.com...
www.dailystarsunday.co.uk...

How can everyone ignore this event ?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I don't know much about astrology, since I don't personally believe in it, but my understanding is that since the heavens are so vast, it is impossible to pinpoint exactly where Aquarius begins and the previous age (Pisces, I think it was?) ends. We know that it is roughly around this time, plus or minus a couple decades, but pinpointing an exact time is impossible due to the scale of the distances and the uncertainty in where exactly the dividing line between the two zodiacs is.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

That's simply not true at all.

It's a circle. Circles are broken up into 360 degrees. 360/12 = 30.

30 degree to each 12th part.

30 degrees - 1 degree cusp. leaves 29 degrees per sign.

each degree takes 69.5-75 years.

Degrees are also broken up into "seconds".

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well, I don't dispute that you can divide the night sky into degrees, minutes, and seconds, but my point is where EXACTLY is the dividing line in the night sky between the two zodiacs? I realize you can show me a sky map and point to a line on it dividing them, but where exactly in the sky is that line? With the astronomical distances involved, you would have to get much, much finer than even seconds of degrees to get a more precise time.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that we don't have a reference point in the sky that is precise enough. Imagine holding a ruler in your hand, and looking at the 10 cm mark. Now, is that mark going to be exactly 10.000000000000000000 cm? Probably not. It's analogous to the reason that you can find so many different years for the 'start of aquarius'.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i think you've got it bass-akwards...

Aquarius begins when Jupiter aligns with Mars/ in the 7th House...

but not Because of the Alignment.
rather because 'Peace' will guide the planets & 'Love' will steer the stars,
and we will look back and say that Yes indeed Luna was in the 7th house
(an August moon? of some future year?)

Peace will reign, and be a 'sign' that the Age-of-Aquarius has begun,
as opposed to the planetary/astrological alignment 'necessitating'
the official Start of the Age of Aquarius.

too many people anticipate or think along the lines of a 'Tail-Waging-the-Dog' & the 'Cart-Before-The-Horse' sequence...... and that's all wrong !
imho

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
That's quite possible
I always saw it as more of a calendar event, one that would happen (or did happen, depending on your dating system) at a particular time, whether or not certain events had taken place first. You are saying that certain events have to happen before the age of aquarius can begin.

I thought of a much better analogy for what I was trying to say earlier, though. St Udio will say that my premise is wrong, so that the analogy is irrelevant, but at least people will know what I meant, even if it's wrong! Think of trying to tell somebody what today's date is without the zero A.D. year reference point. You would have no way of telling somebody a specific time frame, but you would have to relate something to another event. For instance, "that happened before I was born" or "meet me after the sun sets" or "that happened after my cousin was born", not "that happened in 1973" or "meet me at 10pm", or "that happened sometime after 1993".

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I don't mean to speak for anyone else, but I felt it.

When 2007 rolled around I felt in my spirit that it would be a big year for me. I took more spiritual and personal leaps in 2007 than I have at any moment in my life. I did things that I thought I would never do (like hiking 6,000 feet up my nearby mountain to camp by myself.)

I really do believe that we are in the middle of the consciousness shift and that 2008 will forcefully push people into it. I believe in 2007 and before that, people who were naturally inclined to the shift were already stepping into it.

Now though, people are saying 2008 will be a year of hardship. I agree. Certain things are going to happen that will shake people into modes of thought they haven't had to deal with yet, like questioning their own spirituality, mortality, etc.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
I don't mean to speak for anyone else, but I felt it.

I believe you can "feel it", and that if you do your "blessed" in a way.

Personally I've felt it all my life. And you can feel it growing.

As for telling the moment when, you have to realize it works on a clock princible.

If you're looking for midnight you look at a clock to have to hands on high.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
I believe you can "feel it", and that if you do your "blessed" in a way.

Personally I've felt it all my life. And you can feel it growing.

As for telling the moment when, you have to realize it works on a clock princible.

If you're looking for midnight you look at a clock to have to hands on high.

I have to judge this shift by feeling more than the astrological because as I see it people have been purposefully cut off from true celestial knowledge (which is sad.)

Would you agree that even if the astrological time is NOW that people will only realize it through their energy bodies or emotional bodies? For instance, suppose we were in the upswing of a consciousness shift for the past 5 years but the only people who knew were aware of the signs : there would still be millions of people affected by the shift with no idea what's happening to them.

I think this age of Aquarius is the point where everyone finally realizes what's happening to them, and they have to decide to either raise their 'vibration' or refuse to accept it. I'll be damned if there aren't a whole lot of people right now refusing to accept it, and they are angry, bitter, frustrated individuals.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

I believe: and there's evidence to back this up.

We've entered into a time period where there are "two roads". (Hopi Indians.)

And it is time to choose the road. The choice is upon each man. However the choice doesn't have to be a conscious choice.

It's basicly a path of the "phyical" and path of the "consciousness" or (spiritual).

I believe that those that focus on the "phyical" will see the world going down hill and it will lead to pain and sufferings, being disconnected and such things.

I believe that those who focus on the real "spiritual" (that's to say not the illusion of spiritual things that really are focused in phyical) will get evermoreso lighter and such pleasent things.

There's much evidence throughout several cultures and learning thingys to suport this.

Though, it is a personal understanding "belief" for me and I don't feel the need to try to prove this to anyone. This is one of those things that really will not be proven.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The precession of the equinoxes is an event that has pretty much ruled human history, development, and religion. However, the beginning/end of the ages are up for debate as there are many variables and esoteric teachings that blur the "borders" of the signs. All we are sure of is that we are nearing the end of the Age of Pisces. However, it is safe to say that the influence of the Age of Aquarius has already begun.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

Perfect!!!

What would you associate with the effects of the age of aquarius!

P.S. End of the age of Piecies is based around 2012. There's a series of events that unfolds every new age and there is a series of events that unfolds every quad age.

Aquarius marks the quad age!!!

Let's Party!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

I think this age of Aquarius is the point where everyone finally realizes what's happening to them, and they have to decide to either raise their 'vibration' or refuse to accept it. I'll be damned if there aren't a whole lot of people right now refusing to accept it, and they are angry, bitter, frustrated individuals.

Who do you raise your vibration?

What does that mean?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hawk, those articles are not proof of when the Age of Aquarius begins; it's a song, not astrology or facts. For a very long time, astrologists have been arguing about when it begins.
The length of the Precession of the Equinoxes differs from sign to sign, therefore making it near impossible to figure when it begins. We are beginning to feel the effects (some of us), but there is no distinct line when we pass into a different age.
Within the Precession of the Equinoxes (it takes approximately 26,000 years, but is not exact), there are further divisions of which each are approximately 2,000 years, but again it varies.
Please read astrology and not what some song says, written by someone who apparently didn't know much about astrology. A song is not proof.
I've studied astrology for 30 years.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Each year the sun passes entirely around the zodiac and returns to the point from which it started--the vernal equinox--and each year it falls just a little short of making the complete circle of the heavens in the allotted period of time. As a result, it crosses the equator just a little behind the spot in the zodiacal sign where it crossed the previous year.

Each sign of the zodiac consists of thirty degrees, and as the sun loses about one degree every seventy-two years, it regresses through one entire constellation (or sign) in approximately 2,160 years, and through the entire zodiac in about 25,920 years.

This retrograde motion is called the precession of the equinoxes, This means that the course of about 25,920 years, which constitute one Great Solar or Platonic Year, each one of the twelve constellations occupies a position at the vernal equinox for nearly 2, 160 years, then gives place to the previous sign.

For the past 2,000 years the sun has crossed the equator at the vernal equinox in the constellation of Pisces. for the 2, 160 years before that was Aries and prior to that the bull.

During these periods or ages, religious worship takes the form of the appropriate celestial sign.

I hope this helps, astrology is very ancient and the ancients understood it better because it was their science, their perfection. Much has been lost other than the symbolism behind astrology.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by PontiacWarrior]

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I would say that different dates in history were significant in the gradual growth and development of the Aquarian Age. And that it first began peeping over the horizon, so to speak, in the Renaissance. That was around 1500 A.D. One can certainly see Aquarius characteristics, influences beginning there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join