It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on cnn newscast

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Looks interesting to me, I don't know what it is so I guess I would call it a UFO. Moving fast and you can see it going behind one building so there is a bit of a reference point.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It was definitely a UFO. After seeing with my own eyes in Daylight how quick and nimle they fly, like flying with butter all over them, it looked to be 100% UFO. I recently saw a UFO on CNN also but in a more recent interview, I am telling you, they're seen more often at Media events than anything and I am sure they know we're filming.
Jess

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It is a plane, it is flying from west to east. To the west of Toronto is Pearson International Airport. This airport has 3 main runways. 2 go east west and one north south. This plane took off from the southern east west runway.

I work in the burbs of Toronto and at peak times there are planes flying over my work every minute. Consequently there are planes taking off every minute or so and flying over Toronto.

There is even an airport on Toronto Island which is where the shot is most likely taken from and the plane could have even taken off from there.

In my opinion its not a bird, not a UFO, just a boring old plane.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by minij

Have to agree looks like a plane either taking off, or coming in for a landing. It looks' quite clear to me.

Sorry I'm tired and didn't read the entire thread, are there any Airpoits or Military Bases in the area the video was shot?

**Edit** after viewing the clip more , and pausing , sheesh I wish I could figue a way to play it at 1/8th, ot even 1/4 speed. Anyhow I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon, and say it's a Bird. With some well time pausing, you can see some distinct flapping, imo.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jess1985

I would have to agree with you , there have been a lot of accidental recording of UFO's on TV over the years that people just ignore and would rather think it's something else.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by minij
It is a plane, it is flying from west to east. To the west of Toronto is Pearson International Airport. This airport has 3 main runways. 2 go east west and one north south. This plane took off from the southern east west runway.

There is even an airport on Toronto Island which is where the shot is most likely taken from and the plane could have even taken off from there.

Uh, except the plane is moving on a downward sloping angle. So it couldn't be taking off.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Compression? This accounts for the speed? I can't say for sure, I'm not a video expert, so I guess so. Still doesn't determine what it is.

A bird? Maybe. Moving pretty fast for a bird. Compression answers that question I guess. But what about the size?

Does it pass behind that building? If it does then thats one pretty big bird given the distance from which it was shot.

Wish there was a longer clip... oh well

[edit on 14-1-2008 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I live in Toronto and that video was taken near Toronto Island which has a small airport:

www.torontoairport.com...

I suspect that was simply a small airplane

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TallDutch

Do you mean a small plane like this one- looks the same to me!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallDutch
I live in Toronto and that video was taken near Toronto Island which has a small airport:

www.torontoairport.com...

I suspect that was simply a small airplane

After examining the footage, I now believe that it was taken from north of the Toronto for a couple of reasons... I cant make out the Royal York Hotel, First Canadian Place which is on King St. is hidden along with Scotia plaza.

If there are other Torontonians out there can you verify?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
That looks to straight and arrow to be a bird. Birds that close usually travel in a sinous motion. nothing saying it's not a plane IMO.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
looks like a bird to me

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

Thanks for your reply, and I have to admit that I was so caught up in the subject matter of the video that everytime I played it I missed the 1:59 outdoor clip, I thought the newscast was about a UFO not a UFO caught in a newscast, my bad.

Apologies to one and all for being a dork.

p.s. Its a bird.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
its also interesting some people could actually think the cameraman missed the "ufo" and the poeple who put together the video aswell as prodcution staff,producer etc for that segment also missed the "ufo"

what it actually takes to spot a genuine UFO is some random whos watching tv.All the people who work at cnn are clearly incompetent....

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
its also interesting some people could actually think the cameraman missed the "ufo" and the poeple who put together the video aswell as prodcution staff,producer etc for that segment also missed the "ufo"

Maybe they did see it, but judging by how everyone has "agreed" what it is here, I'm guessing the producer said "it's a bird, who cares, go with it! This thing goes on the air in an hour!"

I just think it's funny how the vid can be cross-linked with the New World Order board too.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I didn't see it the first time I watched but did later
so it's hard to catch unless you are looking for it.
I wonder if Lou Dobbs knew it was there??

Also:
That info discussed in that article is the same info that
Alex Jones discusses in his documentary "End game".
If you folks hadn't seen it yet. Just search for that
title on youtube as it has several parts to it and takes
about 2 hrs to watch but it's a great documentary
on the NWO. And this info presented here is verified
in "End game".

Endgame: Part 1

sorry don't mean to stray off topic but this was discussed
by others as being relevant to the content of the video posted.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join