It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who want help with us in this thing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Todays have been this skype computer program very popular, what you can use call to others free who have skype too. So i though at because its free to call, we could try call different persons and get them talk with you or other who around there your room or somewhere is. So, randomly we put number and start calling.

If he/she stops the phone calling when you start talking about E.T people and E.T people things, wait an hour and try again.

You now have skype program open and person who you could call, but what we could talk when we call.

First we could ask his name and then tell our name or we can go immiteadely asking him "Would you like to talk with me about E.T things (Extraterrestrials things)". But what we could talk about them then. We can throw questions to him and after he ansrewed something to question what we throwed him, we then tell what we think about that thing what question you asked from him just. You can have allready paper long text or not so long what you tell, but try get paper questions what could effect to that person who you call at he/she will could maybe join in this thing too, "Worldwide diplomacy with E.T people" to done with helping together. Ask last question would he like to help with us in this "Worldwide diplomacy with E.T" become done early in this year. Then he/she maybe ask question to back, "what if i join this, what i could do to help get this thing forward". You can say him then at "you could help us making great plans what effects to people at to get more people in this thing to help".

Try make great questions and think questions before you call someone.

This is one other plan. There is physical and electrical plans, this skype thing is somekind electrical plan because this you do through your computer. Physical plan then is that paper thing. Physical plans have more effect to people if we have thinked great plan and doed it greatly. How we do plans greatly, yes, its team work, cooperate, working together if we want get plans going greatly forward. Electrical plans can be effective to people too if we same way think great plan and do it greatly.

So, let's get thing together done. If you have some good plan, you can tell it here, because plans are those what we need to get things done. If you thinking now where to start, you could do reacearch your area how many you could get in to work together to this "Worldwide Diplomacy With E.T people" to get this thing done faster. We can do it 2008 year and before summer, so let's work hardly together and don't give up. Do not think what government says, think what is right for everyone, lies or truth, i take truth. Our future is in our hands, so we need to work together for this thing so our future is not falling just to be myth. Are you enough strong take this challenge in your hands? Do it for everyone, make the future real!

I talk more later, bye.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Are people Silent eyes?

They don't want see more than just it is, they look away like it is just one thing what we must wait before it happen. So, you haven't learned lesson, "Don't wait, only doing things done it will become true". So, what you people are waiting, why you have so Silent eyes? Why you don't want help to get this thing done? What you are afraid of this thing, what you fear? Are you afraid from truth? Yes you are, you fear at after truth will be opened, your beliefs where you believed goes away. They don't go away if you believe them. So its all about you, do you believe your own beliefs or not, so you should not fear about those when other kind truth come's out.

What you tell your children in future about your foolness?

Your own child: Daddy, what you doed at you people together got get this "Worldwide diplomacy with E.T" done?

Dad: Nothing, people didn't worked together for this, they hated themselves so much at they started fighting, world war 1 and 2... Then after years, they become so foolness at they followed every order and here we are, our planet is now gone because we didn't care about it. We just builded more armies and no one cared about others, we just goed to battleground like sheeps with weapons and killed everyone who we seen in there. Friends was we enemies. My one friend other country felt to down because leaders of earth were so selfishness at they just seeked power and i was so fool at i followed leaders of earth and my friend were too, my bullet goed through my friend head and he died.

There was only some ones who tryed get this thing done faster, but we didn't listen them, we ignored them like we throw animals in cages and leave them there forever. They get someone to in this thing but most of we were so fools at we didn't listen ourselves. We listened what they said but we didn't listen ourselves, we didn't listen what is really right and wrong, we didn't want hear it. Those ones are now dead. Its too late now, it happened allready, i would like now go in back in time and do something there with them to get it done.
-=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=-

Child was there but history of our was just piece of fooling around, we didn't do nothing, we didn't care about us or earth, we didn't care about it, we let just it happen because we didn't care about it. Others tryed hard work with it, but many others fooled around so long at it was too late to work for it. What if that dad weren't there, what if he died with others on earth and that child left alone or never born. Just because of our foolness where many us is walking, death trap i say it. People didn't care whole thing, they just let it happen because they didn't even were interested about it and didn't care about thing at we could get "Worldwide diplomacy with E.T" come soon done and not leave it to last day.

Don't wait from them help, they are not helping after earth falling to lava, everyone burning away and melting to piece of rock. We never learn if we don't figure it out ourselves, if we just let it be like this, they see us at we are not ready to live in space so they leave us die, because we could do much more harm in space than here earth if they could come now clap our hands and tell at "Let's do diplomacy", so we must learn first live peacefully and ownselves. Today people live through orders what ever orders was. Earth is just small piece of rock flying in space. So they leave here us alone and wait other race what grows up through million years again, if we not then start really changing.

What future you give to children? Do you let them face death so early or do you want change earth to that way at we could make "Worldwide diplomacy with E.T" and give your children safe future. When we need to leave this planet behind, only E.T people know's space more well than us, they have lived long there, so they have more experience from space. So choose choice well, you have only one choice of two. Living or dead.

Bye.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Silenteye,

I will most likely reread all of this in the morning since it is now 11:00 pm. but I am really not into all of this part of 2012. I will read your theories though and see what I can say about it. I pretty much go only by facts and real proof. But I know you had asked me to run over and take a peek. I do know we are always into theories and one friend has a theory on Atlantis that may be sort of what your talking about. I dont believe I can put her link in here since its to another forum. But I will leave it with you tomorrow on your comments page if you get your comments part launched.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hildar
Silenteye,

I will most likely reread all of this in the morning since it is now 11:00 pm. but I am really not into all of this part of 2012. I will read your theories though and see what I can say about it. I pretty much go only by facts and real proof. But I know you had asked me to run over and take a peek. I do know we are always into theories and one friend has a theory on Atlantis that may be sort of what your talking about. I dont believe I can put her link in here since its to another forum. But I will leave it with you tomorrow on your comments page if you get your comments part launched.

Hilda

This thing where i talked about here is not basing year 2012.

This thing helps to avoid close future catastrophies that way at if we need to leave this planet behind, we not lose us with it, because look us, do we can fly out here and have knowledge where to go if we can fly out here and what dangers awaits there, do others accept us to with them if we just destroyed our planet. Mostly in this thing is important that at we finally get freedom what someone us have waited allready todays. Someone of us calling it freedom, someone calls it peace.

But freedom to us maybe just be dream, because most of people wants follow "Heads of the planet" through governments what ever those orders was. People accept lies even if there could be truth other hand of their. People are too weak to listen their ownself, what everyone should listen more than just one word. But because they are too weak, they let be things like they are and doing nothing to change things to better way. Same time when they accept this lie at everything is fine, same time others will suffer. They just think its ok, but its not ok, its more bad than ok.

Are most of we really this weak?

People accepting brainwashing.

People accepting suffering.

People accepting death.

People accepting lies.

People accepting wrong things more than right things.

People don't care planet earth.

People don't care about others how they live.

People don't care about truth.

People want live in lies more than at they would know truth about it.

People want ignore truth.

People want stay in shadows.

People are weak.

People are fools.

People are brainwashed.

People are so weak at they can't listen their ownselfs.

People want follow others like sheeps because of fear be an different.

People ignore different to that side at it comes hated and wrong thing.

People don't care what is right and wrong.

People just want think at its ok at there is more controlling than free life.

People want avoid truth.

People don't want be against wrongness because they accept wrongness rightness (Right thing).

People think its ok at we live like this.

There is more than just these words from people, but there was maybe enough to tell what happening on earth todays and why we need to change it together. Im talking now to all and not just one person who i reply. So, let's not become sheeps, let's work together to get justice and rightness more open in our population than it has been now. People is that who need to change so let's not wait at "Heads of the planet earth" or their little governments will change. E.T wait us to change, so let's show E.T people at we have power to change this planet to better place. Clean ignorance, work together, get this thing done. That one little thing we need to do. Just one little thing.

Its now bye and i hope we get really this thing done, because its important for everyone. Don't wait, only waiting makes things undone and not done.

Hindar: Sorry but im not opening comment page in my profile.

Bye.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by Silenteye]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts
I must say that this particular thread has made my day

For those who don't know, Incarnated believes that he is the reincarnated spirit of the Archangel Michael.

The reincarnated spirit of the Archangel Michael???

So, did the Archangel Michael...die. Don't you have to first DIE to be reincarnated? I wasn't aware that Michael passed on..... or that he even can?

Color me surprised!

Back to topic.... I think the OP's heart is in the right place.... but I'm afraid that events will play out in the world theater... that will negate the purpose of this thread. It may not happen for a long time...no one knows when, "the end comes as a thief in the night" but in the mean time...I believe there is some merit to his ideal.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened

Back to topic.... I think the OP's heart is in the right place.... but I'm afraid that events will play out in the world theater... that will negate the purpose of this thread. It may not happen for a long time...no one knows when, "the end comes as a thief in the night" but in the mean time...I believe there is some merit to his ideal.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

If we work together to get this thing done faster, then we no need to wait long time. But if we continue same way and let thing be like it is and do nothing, last day of our earth we figure out at we should have done something at we would not be in this situation now. So i say you and all at don't wait at we make for you this thing ready and done, because its not just about us, its about earth, so, work for this and be part of help to this thing.

Together we can make earth to go better way. We have great brains in our head, but when we gonna use them really to important things and get those important things done and not just undone?

One man can't make much difference, but millions of people can make real difference. Work together, get thing done. Thx for all who is helping with us in this thing to get this thing done faster.

Its now bye.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ok I get it, and yes things have to change. But as someone once said there are to few people in this world that want to do good. "The Evil ones out weigh us 1,000 to 1 in the world. The uncaring out weigh us 2,000 to 1 and the skeptics out weigh us 5,000 to 1. So in the end there isnt many who care left in this world."

So here is a worse case scenario here:

TU24 is going to be close to us, The government and Media are saying Nada about it. Yet its large enough to make some major damage on Jan,29 so we will use that as an example

You tell people all over the internet about TU24 so they will know there might be a problem How many of those people will believe maybe this problem will happen?? If you are lucky maybe a few 1% of these people will believe. But the skeptics out there will get rid of at least another 50% of that 1% so you are now down to a few handful of people that are worried. Then a skeptic comes out and says if there was a real problem then NASA or the government would have said something so now you lose more people.

Ok so now you look at the 30 or so people you have that believe. And there is a problem there families dont believe?? So some wont leave there families behind. So now you are down to about 18 people. Ok so TU24 comes along does its stuff and boom you was right on and now you and 18 other people are fine. But what about all the skeptics did they make it? What about the people whom left to be with there families?

The big problem here is #1 do the people that survived it know how to live in this new world? Do you even know how to do it? And if not you would have been better off to have died with the rest.

That was just one case scenario of a bad case scenario.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'll not the first to say that I would make a great off world diplomat to Terra. I have no fear of other beings across the known galaxies.

I think that if they are not shooting at us, we should be talking, sharing some food, enjoying our existence.

If I could send out a message to all the races monitoring this web site, please U2U me and I'll provide you with my exact location on earth so we can have a proper meeting.

No kidding!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Now to answer this:
Quoted from silent eye:

But freedom to us maybe just be dream, because most of people wants follow "Heads of the planet" through governments what ever those orders was. People accept lies even if there could be truth other hand of their. People are too weak to listen their ownself, what everyone should listen more than just one word. But because they are too weak, they let be things like they are and doing nothing to change things to better way. Same time when they accept this lie at everything is fine, same time others will suffer. They just think its ok, but its not ok, its more bad than ok.

Are most of we really this weak?
yep we were brought up that way

People accepting brainwashing.
we were born into it.

People accepting suffering.
born into that to

People accepting death.
we have to accept it

People accepting lies.
Ever since there has been government there has been lies

People accepting wrong things more than right things.
we have to since the Skeptics think they are the right ones all the time

People don't care planet earth.
Not all humans are like that some care some dont

People don't care about others how they live.
Some care but can do nothing if we did do something we would probally be shot or killed for standing up for what we believe.

People don't care about truth.
Most do care about the truth but the truth is usually distorted anyways

People want live in lies more than at they would know truth about it.
the skeptics have been out again

People want ignore truth.
Most dont but if they try to accept it the Skeptics make them change there minds

People want stay in shadows.
explains what was following me the other night

People are weak.
We are weak if we dont stand up for our rights. But then again them words could get me killed.

People are fools.
Only the smart ones are

People are brainwashed.
every day and dont you forget it

People are so weak at they can't listen their ownselfs.
Is that what those little voices are in my head?

People want follow others like sheeps because of fear be an different.
If we are different they may kill us so we try to be the same as others that way they dont know who we are.

People ignore different to that side at it comes hated and wrong thing.
yep and its always kill the different ones or Rob them or Rape them

People don't care what is right and wrong.
the government tells us what is right we just know its wrong if we dont agree.

People just want think at its ok at there is more controlling than free life.
there isnt anything we can do about it if we try we will be dead.

People want avoid truth.
Not really but if we dont avoid it we will be killed

People don't want be against wrongness because they accept wrongness rightness (Right thing).
if that was right then we would be wrong and if its wrong then we are right? I think its right or is it wrong?

People think its ok at we live like this.

Of course otherwise the government people will kill us.

I hope that answers that a bit.

Hilda

edited because I missed one.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by hildar]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hildar

Head of the planets what we call other name "Secret societies" working through governments to control people. If we fear them, we give them free hands to control us. From movie bug's life you will know how things working here and why people are so easily controlled. They keep people in line with fear, so people not going against them even if they do bad things and much wrongness. They have not really that much power what they show you, only people are controlled by them so its look like they have much power, but their power is just small.

Do you fear them?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenteye
reply to post by hildar

Head of the planets what we call other name "Secret societies" working through governments to control people. If we fear them, we give them free hands to control us. From movie bug's life you will know how things working here and why people are so easily controlled. They keep people in line with fear, so people not going against them even if they do bad things and much wrongness. They have not really that much power what they show you, only people are controlled by them so its look like they have much power, but their power is just small.

Do you fear them?

What you call secret society and others is what Shadow and many call Romans. The heads on our planet are these they are the rulers. Who wouldnt fear them, they are the evil ones the ones that God will destroy when he comes back. I still think you should read Shadows theory its really interesting.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hildar

You waiting your god to destroy them ready for you and what you doing that time when you waiting your god to come what you pray? Do you even know at do your god come or were you just only been tricked by secret societies to get you in "waiting stance" like the others?

I didn't talk secret society, i talked secret societies. When secret societies are grouped together to one, then their power is more powerfull, but only fools and weaklings will follow them, so from fools and weaklings they get only their power. Their great weapons are religions what they own and when one religion then come's other one, so plan is created geniously done. Religions make's much people in "Waiting stance" and get much of people keep in line with fear, they can hide themselves behind one word of god and they have did very well their job doing that, but they should remember, people will change and that's why we are here.

That god word trick only works for them who are fools and weaklings (Easilly misleaded). When someone is weak, those ones can be easilly fooled. People defending this word because of this trick power. Secret societies wanted keep us in line with fear so this is one of their powerful tricks to people how they keep us in line at we not do something together at we could have freedom. So that's why there is not much people who are fully ready to help with this "Diplomacy with E.T people" come faster done because much of people have falled to "Secret societies" tricks who are grouped to one and people have falled to that way their tricks at people have become "secret societies" own slaves mostly.

Words how to rule.

Get people in line, get full control to people, when they are controlled by you, you have then slaves from them. Be something big and get them pray for you, give them promises and give them orders what they should do at your promise come's true what is really just lie to get more people in. If they don't want follow you, make yourself behind one word to get people follow you without noticing at you were behind word of god really.

If we not stand ever against wrongness, then we are just puppets of their forever that long at we all are dead. Together we can make difference, so let's not fooling around, let's do something before our last day come's what we don't know when it come's. So let's get this thing done, let's change our future to better if you people even care about our existence, or do you accept death more than living. I throw again two choices for you all, death or living.

Follow others like sheeps or be your ownself fully.

Bye for everyone again. Most of those words were for everyone what i writed. Bye.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Silenteye:

there is a guy at the hub that may be able to help you in this, not sure but I noticed he is looking for people that are sort of on your ways of thinking. His mission seems to be about the same as yours. he goes by iTruth.

Hilda

www.alienhub.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I write quickly and sometimes i notice something after some day ago at what i writed goed little wrong words, usually because of my home language is not english so sometimes words goes little wrong places, but i usually try write it what i mean.

Wrong:
Head of the planets what we call other name "Secret societies".

Correct:
Heads of the planet earth - That is what i meaned really up there.

Remember, they working through governments.

I have been todays doing recearch again from that american dollar.

George Washington in dollar picture. Joined in Skull and bones some 1830-1840 year ago (Watch Skull and bones list, Bush is there too). George Washington was first president of United states. Everytime of those years, in secret societies have joined more people in, so they have become more strong, but only small part of their society doing work to control people and keep them in line and get them to be slaves to secret societies that way at they do everything what they speak through government.

I think, illuminati name come's from that at secret societies have grouped to one so they are called illuminati, because its not just one secret society who is in lead there. What other we can see from dollar? "In god we trust", it says there. Why it is in dollar? Think how many have these dollars. Many many. So they lead people in trick word "god", but they are just only behind the word god. So their next weapons is religions. They make people believe in god fully, but really behind word god is "Secret societies", who have planned this plan allready to get people in line and "Waiting stance".

What make's stronger their believe to god is at they have put everywhere number ONE, that make's in people mind goes that way at mind says at there is only one god and because its under "In god we trust" it make's people trust god blindly what ever it says because people think more god than their ownselfs, so they have become slaves of that who is behind word god. And because people follow others like sheep, most of they will follow the biggest one religion. That's plan of their what they have done allready. Today there is "War of the religions", "Believe my god because yours is wrong".

Before something or someone is god, allways it needs prayers before it is god.

Let's make one example of god to other kind words if you people don't know what i mean.

If you touch an fire, it burn you slowly and after you will be in flame of fire it take's control of you fully and you die because you didn't want fight back against fire with water, because you wanted give control to fire than thinking at you could have avoided it to better way at making fire stop burning you.

Let's see house part of this. There is 7 persons in house, one runs with flame over his body to inside house. He get's house flame. He get's everyone of 7 person to flame but those follow as sheeps that first person so everyone of them running to next houses to get other one's to flame. (In reality person who is in flame dies mostly in minutes, so this story is not basing reality, but explain very well what happening)

Secret societies don't own every religion, but their plan was at do one religion, after that people make other religion and again comes new religion and it goes so far as people want it go, so secret societies don't have to do nothing because people follow others like an sheep. If we look history of this illuminati group, we can see clearly one religion what they own, "Catholic religion". Its big religion and because its big, people following that religion and thinking at bible is truth and there is no other truth than bible.

You can tell people behind god word like Jesus was 8000 years ago here and give sorry all sins and people would believe it if you speaking behind word god, so people think at it really happened because they see god at that kind who we not must discuss or question, we just need believe it blindly, that's how most of people think todays.

Bye.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hildar
Silenteye:

there is a guy at the hub that may be able to help you in this, not sure but I noticed he is looking for people that are sort of on your ways of thinking. His mission seems to be about the same as yours. he goes by iTruth.

Hilda

www.alienhub.com...

She maybe have samekind project going on, but his ignorance to grays is very sad, because we should respect every race of galaxies even if they have no emotions or something because of their gens and other things. I respect every race of galaxies same worthy even if they are any kind of race or any kind of different beings, i don't care what kind it is, i care more about at if he does something wrong and he/she don't understand it correctly, i will show or tell him correctly why this is wrong and why he/she should not do this. How to get him known correctly that wrong what he/she have done or doing is showing and telling new option and not just leave him thinking with his mind alone at what he/she should to do if this was wrong what he/she has done or doing. If you don't have better options, then be silence, that's the way at you don't mislead anyone to labyrinth of minotaur.

So Itruth should concentrate more to options and not ignorance. Ignorance doing things more bad. Even if you leave ignorance off, you can still be against things what you see wrong, but before you say anything wrong, you must recearch whole thing why it is wrong and what could be better option for this and why it is better option. I have said there up at we must clean ignorance.

These words should tell now much of things, so i will say now bye. I will talk more later.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by Silenteye]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Silenteye

I sort of got that feeling to like you that the person was really pushing at the grays being bad. Yet for some reason I know a man that did research on people whom were abducted and 80% of the people had no bad experiences with the grays. I personally as an abductee never had a bad expeience with a gray. Other then just being afraid like any normal child would be.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
We have one problem in here ATS with this thing. People don't care whole thing, they have throwed whole thing to the death grounds where we not should throw this.

So i have doing some recearch little from threads, people interest goes upper from that thread if its flagged 4-6 times. But if its flagged first day 2-3 times when thread was just opened, it gets much people interest. Sometimes when you are some other country, your english can be little more different because words goes puzzling with your own language and english, so this can be one thing too at they don't understand allways what you or i or someone else telling so this can drop maybe some interest too and they don't usually then understand point of message.

I have doed from one thing recearch too, "If there is some thread name" Omg This Is So Cool Eye, or, Lolz This Is Amazing, Have You Seen This Before (These names was just examples, these has no pointing to any thread). People see "Cool" word bigger than "Working With Important Thing To Get It Done". People go here ATS to threads same like someone shouts "BOOBIES!" and everyone runs to see them. I have sometimes thinked at is there even anyone really who really care about this "Worldwide Diplomacy With E.T people" to get it done and not leave it just one thread.

I don't know just now any other place where i should try talk from this to get people in to help this "Worldwide Diplomacy With E.T People" to come faster done, because my strategy was to get help to this was find popular forum and there is million people or over like they sended U2U it. But, maybe i misunderstanded whole people and people was here just like the others, waiting and fooling around, following others like an sheep, controlled by secret societies.

Hildar what you think about idea at we could maybe try flag this to uppest at everyone see this and maybe come help with us in this thing? We could maybe get people more stronger and that's way get our civilization take an next step of our evolution and get them stand against something what is wrong without fear and this means at they at last thinking their own mind more and more concentrately than before. So i have thinked at now just plan is at we open people mind more open and get their interest whole thing, after then we cooperating more and more and get more people in and after we have much people in over 80% of our population, i think at then this "Worlwide Diplomacy With E.T People" come done. So its about us, what we do, if we don't do nothing, they leave us die to our own foolness to earth. So its allways been about us what we do.

This thread todays have been dropping allways down in 30 minutes much, so flagging this thread 5 times could get this keep more than 30 minutes more upper. I have been thinking from people one thing but i don't get what they think, so i ask next question from you all.

What you thinking about this thread?

I needed ask that question because i need to know what you people in ATS thinking right now, so i would find some results where this our "Earth civilisation" growing is now. If our earth growing would be now high, we could have been done "Diplomacy With E.T people" long time ago allready to complete/done. But if our "Earth Civilisation" grows this slow how it has been growed, then i too lose body here if i don't get then lift from E.T people. So my body age will not be so high if we continue this like our living, accepting the wrongness and do nothing to it even if we know in ourselves at its wrong, we just let it be and same time make others suffer and because we don't care much about it, we get in close future knowing from that at we should have done something at we could not be in this situation now. You get known in close future about our "Earth Civilisation" foolness, but we don't get known it an happy way, its more far from happy and that's more suffering than we have suffered now. We can avoid this doing something, so its all about us.

Bye.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
and me thinks that if is a way . truly can do it we for sure.. move smart fast we try ..and i help more too can if you want

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
and me thinks that if is a way . truly can do it we for sure.. move smart fast we try ..and i help more too can if you want

Now what we must do is at we get bigger picture to this thing, so that's the way get more people in this thing and get this thing done. But we need to cooperate if we want make this thing bigger than one thread. So let's plan great plans and get this thing done. I have told some plans other threads to get this "Worlwide diplomacy with E.T people" come faster done, but we still can plan more plans.

When we have more plans, then we have more options.

To get bigger picture to this thing, we need more people in and there we need plans. But after it have bigger picture, we get many many many many many many many many people in after then.

Bye.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
So, did the Archangel Michael...die. Don't you have to first DIE to be reincarnated? I wasn't aware that Michael passed on..... or that he even can?

Color me surprised!

I had forgotten about this thread!

In answer to your question, no. He did not die, and did not have to die, in this case at least.

"Incarnate" means corporeal and invested with bodily and especially human nature and form. If he had corporeal form before and now has it again after not being a physical being, than he is "reincarnated", meaning "yet again having physical human form".

Thank you though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join