It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Phelps, the Jesuits and the Freemasons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by iezuit
Maybe you could explain to non-Roman Catholics why the Vatican permitted Ante Pavelic to live in the Vatican for a number of months before they permitted him to escape to South America after WWII, and when any readers ask who Pavelic was don't forget to tell them that he had close links with Hitler, he was the bloody leader of Croatia who oversaw the murder of 800,000 people in approx 100 days, all with the blessing of the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Zagreb Cardinal Stepinac, and don't forget to mention that Stepinac, who used to bless Pavelic's Ustashi killers actually took control of the barbaric Ustashi for a spell after Pavelic fled. Also don't forget to include the bit about Stepinac being arrested by Yugoslav authorities for his crimes, he died under house arrest, and amazingly in 1998 Pope John Paul II beatified the mass-murdering Nazi criminal Stepinac. Did they teach you that in your religion course, and yes, the Vatican links to Croatis during WWII have been proven, just as they have been with Nazi Germany. Did you know that Himmlers uncle was a Roman Catholic Priest that even served in the SS? Also there are many photos of priests in Croatia and Franco's Spain dressed in military outfits taking part in killings? I hope your course didn't skip those details and explained why the Vatican was involved in mass-slaughter.

That is correct for RCC what happened in Croatia during WWII but I don't see connection between RCC and freemasonry.

Anyway, what larger parts of RCC in "Independent State of Croatia" did is disgusting. But, not whole RCC was like it neither Germany had the same policy with RCC in every country they occupied.
When German soldiers entered in Yugoslavia in April 1941, they departed and imprisoned vast majority of SLovene RCC priests in Slovenia.
Do you know what happened to Polish RCC priests and bishops in Poland after Germany occupied Poland 1939?

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Vojvoda]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Vojvoda

You don't see it because you haven't looked for it. It doesn't take alot of research to find connections between the vaican and freemasonry, you have to research it yourself, it isn't difficult to do. On page 3 of this thread, post 15 I gave an indication of where to start your research, and I gave a link previously. I would have assumed that readers of a "conspiracy" website would have much more knowledge of the Vaticans role in the NWO cheme of things.I know what happened throughout Europe during WWII. If you aren't already aware of it, there was a slit among Catholics in Germany and throughout europe since 1870, because many disagreed with the Popes infallible doctrines, you will find that many of the catholics who suffered during WWII weren't loyal to the Pope. The majority of those who suffered during WSWII were non-roman catholic the catholic church has a long history of surpressing jews. Most catholics don't know that the catholic church used to kill catholics who had the bible in their possession, once upon a time, the catholic church isn one of the great hoaxes inflicted on civilisation. What happened to the Orthodox and Jewish people of Yugoslavia during WWII was a continuation of the Roman catholic Inquisitions (why do you think the church was involved?).Hitler was also a Roman catholic and he declared that the Nazi government was only carrying out the principles of the RC church.
Franco and Mussolini were also RC, as was the Slovakian leader who was a Jesuit and who paid the nazi's to deal with their jews.

The Nazi SS was run by the Roman Catholic Himmler, his uncle held apowerful position within the SS, he was a jesuit priest. The croatian leader, Pavelic was also RC and was even given protection by the Vatican for a number of months before they helped him escape to Argentina through the Vatican Ratlines, anyone wishing to learn more about Croatia shouold research Pavelic and Stepinac, and the RC connections become obvious

[edit on 19-1-2008 by iezuit]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by iezuit

You could research all day and you will find there is no actual connection between the vatican and masonry. Except that the vatican doesn't like masons, that much is true. Anything else is extremely creative and very wishful thinking.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iezuit

As meat as laid out, your not doing research. Let me describe to you what research is not: research is NOT reading unsourced self-published books and conspiracy websites. Let me describe to you what research is: research IS reading peer reviewed journal articles and examining books that actually have valid peer reviewed sources.

You can link to websites claiming the vatican is made up of aliens too. It means nothing. Anyone can - and people do - put up things on the web. The more creative of them self-publish their own books.

This sort of circular reasoning on your part is hilarious. There is nothing to share about masonry and the Vatican because no connection exists, except (again) that the vatican does not like the institution. You want to find out all the secrets of masonry? Go hit google up. Or your public library. It's all there. You'll be surprised just how mundane it is.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vojvoda
And claiming that Bolshevik revolution was done by Jesuits is

I have already answered your very weak post on this thread.

However for anyone who has yet to learn how the Bolshevik Revolution benefited the Jesuit Order it is worth considering that the Jesuits were expelled from Russia in 1820 (you can wonder why the Jesuits were feared so much that they were expelled). The jesuits continued to work in Russia undercover, disguised as priests of other denominations, which includes Orthodox Church denominations.
Stalin attended a theological school in Tiflis and he declared in an interview that the monks who were running the school he attended were JESUIT monks.
Now what is also interesting is that the Jesuits were banned from Russia since 1820. However the year Stalin became secretary of then communist party the Jesuits were restored in Russia!!! Stalin maintained contact with the Jesuits all his life. It is also very significant that Stalins old schoolmaster, Archbishop Demetrius, survived the Bolshevik purges of the Orthodox Church in the 1920's and 1930's.!!!!!!!!!
If anyone wished to learn more of the Bolshevik revolution, I suggest they research who funded, and they will inevitably find links to the Vatican.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightinDarkness
This sort of circular reasoning on your part is hilarious. There is nothing to share about masonry and the Vatican because no connection exists, except (again) that the vatican does not like the institution. You want to find out all the secrets of masonry? Go hit google up. Or your public library. It's all there. You'll be surprised just how mundane it is.

Anyone who follows up on the 15th post on the 3rd page of this thread will see how wrong you are, but even apart from that, it is easy to find links between the Vatican and Freemasonry, even despite how much you might want to prevent other readers from learning those links. If you are a freemason, then tell us what stage you are at???

What is hilarious is how see-through the freemasons are. Anyone can find the links between freemasonry and the Vatican if they know where to search

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iezuit

The circular logic with you continues. No matter how much you type it, your still wrong.

"Why is there a conspiracy between the Vatican and Masonry, even though all evidence says the opposite?"

"Because a book said so!"

"Why is the book correct?"

"Because it says there is a conspiracy!"

Rinse, repeat. You've failed. When will you learn that sometimes no matter how hard you want to simplify the world, your conspiracies just aren't true. I wish masonry was 1/10th as powerful as you think. If it was, heres a hint - you - and Phelps - probably wouldn't be around if what you said was even 1% true. Yet you are still here. HOW COULD IT BE? Hmmm.....

Probably because

1) Your wrong

and

2) Masonry doesn't have even 10% of the power you give it

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Anyone who follows up on the 15th post on the 3rd page of this thread will see how wrong you are, but even apart from that, it is easy to find links between the Vatican and Freemasonry, even despite how much you might want to prevent other readers from learning those links. If you are a freemason, then tell us what stage you are at???

What is hilarious is how see-through the freemasons are. Anyone can find the links between freemasonry and the Vatican if they know where to search

You mean this post?

For others who do want to learn more of Vatican connections to Freemasonry, I already posted a link that is of significance, and I assumed on a "conspiracy" site, that most users would be aware of much of this already. For others who have yet to understand the position of the Vatican at the head of the NWO and their connection ot Freemasonry, well, you should find that info if you make an effort to search for it. If you have yet to search for it, then why not do a search on 33 Degree Freemason SAPIENTIA, in any search engine, or ask a reliable source etc. The do a search on SAPIENTIA on its own, the links between 33 degree Freemasonry and the Vatican will become obvious.

I did just as you said - and My god I can't believe it, both the Vatican and the Freemasons - wait I just can't bring myself to say it.....they, they both use the latin word for wisdom. It is just too terrible for words - and in relation to education too - HOW COULD THEY?

iezuit - go read some books and develop your own opinion, surely Brother Phelps is missing his by now.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

If you are a freemason, then tell us what stage you are at???

Love this sort of comment!

Please tell me what you mean by this. I am begging you LITERALLY BEGGING YOU to tell me what a high-level freemason is, and why. I have been asking and asking but no-one knows.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

You don't see it because you haven't looked for it. It doesn't take alot of research to find connections between the vaican and freemasonry, you have to research it yourself, it isn't difficult to do. On page 3 of this thread, post 15 I gave an indication of where to start your research, and I gave a link previously. I would have assumed that readers of a "conspiracy" website would have much more knowledge of the Vaticans role in the NWO cheme of things.

There is no connection between RCC and freemasonry except the negative one. It is forbidden to Roman Catholics to become members of freemasonry.

I know what happened throughout Europe during WWII. If you aren't already aware of it, there was a slit among Catholics in Germany and throughout europe since 1870, because many disagreed with the Popes infallible doctrines, you will find that many of the catholics who suffered during WWII weren't loyal to the Pope. The majority of those who suffered during WSWII were non-roman catholic the catholic church has a long history of surpressing jews. Most catholics don't know that the catholic church used to kill catholics who had the bible in their possession, once upon a time, the catholic church isn one of the great hoaxes inflicted on civilisation. What happened to the Orthodox and Jewish people of Yugoslavia during WWII was a continuation of the Roman catholic Inquisitions (why do you think the church was involved?).Hitler was also a Roman catholic and he declared that the Nazi government was only carrying out the principles of the RC church.
Franco and Mussolini were also RC, as was the Slovakian leader who was a Jesuit and who paid the nazi's to deal with their jews.

And where is connection between RCC and freemasonry?
In WWII in Yugoslavia after occupation in April 1941, Abwehr, GFP, Sipo and SD started massive arresting of ‘anti-German’ elements and on the top priority were freemasons! Freemasonry was harshly suppressed and many famous prewar freemasons were imprisoned. Hans Richter led investigation against arrested freemasons. In was in Belgrade ‘Antimasonic expo’ [22.10.1941-19.01.1942] where citizens of Belgrade were forced to come and see ‘role’ of freemasons, Jews and communists in the fall of Yugoslavia. Most of arrested freemasons is Serbia were released in late 1941 and beginning of 1942. Germans murdered [firing squad] three very prominent freemasons [I have names], dozen were sent in concentration camps [four of them were murdered [firing squad] in concentration camps].
This is just top of the iceberg what happened in Serbia with freemasons in WWII, I have the same about what happened in NDH.

The Nazi SS was run by the Roman Catholic Himmler, his uncle held apowerful position within the SS, he was a jesuit priest. The croatian leader, Pavelic was also RC and was even given protection by the Vatican for a number of months before they helped him escape to Argentina through the Vatican Ratlines, anyone wishing to learn more about Croatia shouold research Pavelic and Stepinac, and the RC connections become obvious

Again where is connection between RCC and freemasonry?

[edit on 20-1-2008 by Vojvoda]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I have researched a great many things

But, apparently, none of them very well.

you are making a ridiculous arguement, you appear to imagine you are being clever, don't you realise nobody else has found phelps VA III on amazon either, otherwise they would have simply included the link here.

Naaah. The truth is never a ridiculous argument. It's, simply, the truth. To further destroy your argument, you're the one who 'doesn't realise' that people are buying the book on Amazon because - between the time I posted the original link and (again) refuted your argument in a later post the books were sold.

Therefore, your argument is completely invalid; people found the book, people bought the book. You're wrong.

His updated VA III isn't offered there.

Uh ... yeah it is. I've already posted the link and done enough advertising for him. Anyone can refer to my previous post and go through the link directly to the Amazon page where the book is sold.

You also appear to be taking alot more interest in amazon than the contents of his book, or the connections between the Vatican and Freemasonry, you have no meaningful contribution to that, I take it you have made no effort to research that.

Naaah. I'm just taking a great deal of pleasure in destroying your idiotic argument, one little piece at a time.

I'm perfectly willing to start in on the Vatican and Freemasonry next, if you'd like. I've made no meaningful contribution to that argument because YOU have made no meaningful contribution to that argument. And if your 'sources' and 'research' are as pathetic as your ability to find the Phelps VAIII book at amazon, then the chances are more than good that you'll never be able to cite a relevant source, make a meaninful contribution or create even a semblance of a viable argument of there being any connection between the Vatican and Freemasonry.

But please, feel free to attempt to connect the dots.

In the meantime, I'm going to go ahead and contribute the following argument: iezuit is Eric John Phelps, and this is his marketing plan.

Your pal,
Meat.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by mmmeat]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
from Albert Pike morals and dogma

The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explanation is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry." End quote.

seems like the lower levels i.e "blue degrees" are almost like some sort of pyramid scheme, and that is the base, i would think the base makes up the largest numbers and helps to get $$ toward the top. fee's for this, fee's for that. Feeling of belonging, feeling of importance, feeling of togetherness, feeling of importance taking part in some rituals?

some think knights templars went "underground" for a couple hundred years (post 1310's) while infiltrating and or forming the scottish rite of masonry, to my knowledge there are no peer reviewed articles that can back this up, and to my knowledget their are also no mainstream media outlets that look at 9/11 as a controlled demolition either, but of course i could be wrong about masonry so take it easy brothers, i know masonry means alot to many of you, and that can be a good thing

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

Exellent post cpdaman, keep up the good work

Freemasons are the new '' Nights '' of the Roman Empire, The Vatican,
illuminati's Catholic Church, use those poor '' monks ''

You're a real, '' Gentleman Conspiracy Theorist..! ''

ALL conspiracies, WILL be exposed if... we Deny Ignorance and stop...

corupted and brainwashed wolfs, misleading populations..!

*** Achiles 13 ***

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if those opposed to masonry spend any amount of time looking up to see the sources of the quotes they use. I am not a mason, but I will be petitioning soon. This is in part because the "evidence" against freemasonry has shown itself to be vapid and the masons on boards like ATS have been so good in defending their fraternity while being the epitome of politeness as others accuse them of all manner of evil things.

Albert Pike was 1 masonic scholar in 1 side order of freemasonry. Morals and dogma is not masonic law, and to my knowledge no one even studies Pike except USA southern jurisdiction Scottish Rite masons - and most of them do not. I can find any number of other masonic scholars - including those like Dr. Brent Morris, who is a current 33rd degree mason - who will claim the exact opposite and say that the 3rd degree is the highest masonic degree. And yet those opposed to masonry never look at these numerous other sources that completely disagree with Pike. That's because they appear to be more interested in peddling hatred.

So hats off to those who have worked so hard on this board to oppose masonry. You just caused the Freemasons to gain another ally, and hopefully another member.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

This thread is about The Roman Catholic Jesuits and the freemasons.

Off Topic Post....,

to manipulate ATS comunity, populations, and vulnarable citizen,
BY freemasons.., who personate, non-mason, in anonymous posts is
only another strategy to proselytizing and recruiting for freemasonry.

Please respect the topic, the link between the Roman Catholic Empire
and the freemasonry is the conspiracy we are exposing here.

Vatican assassins web site, had made a lot of good reseach about
the Roman Catholic Empire and Freemasonry.

Tks

*** Achilles 13 ***

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Actually, the post is on topic. There is no connection between the Jesuits and Freemasons. That people have desperately attempted to make such a connection has actually backfired and caused people to be curious about masonry and petition to join.

The more people make up conspiracy theories about masonry, the more masons gain new members. I had no dog in this fight either way, but through my own research and analysis it was easy to find there was no relation.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Achilles 13

The Vatican Assassins web site contains very little evidence other than that of 'Brother' Phelps' own bigotry and bias. He has twisted and turned history to suit his own agenda and purpose. His work has no academic or historical merit and is aimed at those possessing only a meagre understanding of events, and with the hope that they will not have the wherewithal to get off their own back-sides and investigate for themselves.

That is the topic for discussion on this thread and it is Phelps who is the considered conspirator here, not the Freemasons, not even the Jesuits.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join