It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BETTY ONG / FLIGHT 11 Was A Mock Hijacking Exercise.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Since your research is so complete, what did Laura Brown tell the 9-11 commission? What time did she set the phone bank up? NEADS got a call from ATC..ATC was the first to notice a problem..THAT's why I know ytou do not research, but instead go on and on with no substance.

ATC calls NEADS...FAA had the phone bank going right away. The military knew. They all knew. What the question is, is this: Did the flights that ' crashed ' have any relationship to the list of flights involved in the games? Have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if I answer your questions or not, because your mind is made up and you don't CARE how much experience anyone may have with the military, or the airlines, or anything else if it goes against what you have decided is the truth of that day. I have researched into 9/11, I have knowledge of how the airlines work, and how the military handles exercises, and how they operate. But as you have already said I have posted nothing of substance, so I'll be more than happy to leave you to your preconceived notions, and let you beat your chest over chasing off another debunker who couldn't stand up to the "truth".

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Here is just a few links to research.

There were many mock hijacking drills on 9/11.

I can just imagine the "above top secret" exersices that you cant find on Google.

July 2001: NORAD Plans a Mock Simultaneous Hijacking Threat From Inside the US NORAD is already planning for the Amalgam Virgo 02 exercise. This exercise, scheduled for June 2002, will involve the simulation of two simultaneous commercial aircraft hijackings. One plane, a Delta 757, flown by Delta pilots, will fly from Salt Lake City, Utah to Elmendorf Air Force Base in Anchorage, Alaska. It will be “hijacked” by FBI agents posing as terrorists. The other plane will be a Navy C-9 bound from Oak Harbor, Washington to Vancouver, British Columbia, and will be “hijacked” by Royal Canadian Mounted Police. On both planes, military personnel will act as civilian passengers. US and Canadian fighters are to respond, and either force the planes to land or simulate shooting them down.

Between 1999 and September 11, 2001: NORAD Practices Live-Fly Mock Shootdown of a Poison-Filled Jet At some point during the two-year period preceding 9/11, NORAD fighters perform a mock shootdown over the Atlantic Ocean of a jet loaded with chemical poisons heading toward the US. [USA Today, 4/18/2004]

1999-September 11, 2001: NORAD Exercise Simulates Crashes into US Buildings; One of Them Is the World Trade Center

2000-2001: ‘Planes as Weapons’ and ‘Simulated Attacks’ Part of Security Planning for Major Events in the US

1996-September 11, 2001: New York Office of Emergency Management Practices for Terrorist Attacks, but Not Using Planes as Missiles

1998: Training Exercise Held at the White House, Based Around Militants Using a Plane as a Weapon

October 14, 1998: ’Poised Response’ Exercise Prepares for Bin Laden Attack on Washington

[edit on 10-2-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Here is just a few links to research.

There were many mock hijacking drills on 9/11.

I can just imagine the "above top secret" exersices that you cant find on Google.

Your first 'quote' refers to a 'mock drill' planned for 2002...that is 'Amalgam Virgo 2002, using a Delta airliner...which, as you know, was not involved in any way with Sept 11, 2001. BTW, the 'plan' was to 'hijack' a DL airplane out of SLC (a Delta hub) to Elmendorf, in Alaska...a MILITARY airbase....get it yet?? Most major airlines fly MILITARY charters....there would not be a normally scheduled 'live' flight from SLC to Elmendorf, unless it was a Charter...and then everyone would be in on it, because they would KNOW it was a drill.

It's like the 'mock disaster' drills that are staged at various airports around the World. They know, in advance, when the drill will be staged...just like WE know when we go in to re-current training every year, and have to 'touch' a fire extingisher, and 'get into' a raft (one on the floor in the classroom), but we must 'erect the rain tent'....and find the 'survival kits', which include the 'shark repellent' and the 'green sea dye' so that SAR can find us...assuming we go down in daylight, when most US airlines are dispatched in the evening, over the North Atlantic....

Every other year we actually have to 'use' the fire extinguisher...they prep a 'water' extinguisher, with a controlled fire....

Oh, and we have to put on the 'fake' 'breathing hood'....I forget what it is called, there's an acronym....but it's this giant hood, with a self-contained O2 supply, that we are told will last at least 20 minutes....we are supposed to put this ridiculous thing on, and THEN go fight the fire...if there is a fire....

Here's what you are suposed to do...and, this is an FAA mandated piece of equipment, one in the cockpit, one in the cabin...

Pull it out of its container....place both hands on either side of the neck seal, stretch it out, then pull it over your head. Now, when you have this stupid thing on your head, you fumble for the two pull-rings to start the flow of Oxygen...OH! I forgot! You have to pull some lanyards to seal your neck from the alleged fumes...then the O2 generators start to provide O2. Problem is, these generators produce a lot of heat in the process...and only last for about 20 minutes, tops....

[[same as you have in the PSU (ceilings) of all modern jets) These are provided for you, the passengers, as supplemental O2 in case of a sudden decompression. The Pilots have special Oxygen masks, quick-donning...can be on in two seconds...and provide 100% pure Oxygen....from a tankd...so except for a slight ear-ache or tooth-ache, the pilots will be in control, in this scenario...something that really NEVER happens anyway!!! We jsut train for it, many times...so we know what to do....]]

to keep you from suffocating as you 'fight the fire'....yeah, right! I am going to spend two or three minutes trying to put on this stupid hood, when all I have to do is grab the CO extinguisher....a fire, on an airplane, is worse than a fire on a boat....any sailor will attest to that.

Once again, I provide too much information....and lose sight of the thread....

OK, at the first part, I mentioned one aspect of the OPs premise being 'planned' in 2002....I forgot to mention, in case anyone does or does not know, a 'Navy C-9' is the equivalent of a domestic DC-9 jetliner....not anything that had anything to do with 9/11.

THEN, there is a link to a 'mock' shoot-down of an airliner over the North Atlantic....again, HOW does this relate to AA11, UA175, AA77 or UA93??

All four of these flights were Westbound, transcons.

From the East Coast of the US...Westbound. NONE of them wereTransAtlantic.

Some history....at MY airline, we mostly went Eastbound, TransAtlantic, in the evening. This means, the airplane arrived in the morning, local time, in Europe. As crewmembers, we could fly one leg at a time, then required a rest period. SO, we would leave the East Coast of the US in the evening, arrive at destination the early morning (their time) and not leave until the NEXT morning (their time).

So, most US carriers left European cities at various times, in the AM, for an early PM arrival in the Eastern USA..,(remember the concept of timezones???)

Point is....unless you want to believe that both American Airlines and United Airlines were involved, two flights each (one that crashed in Pennsylvania, or in other words, didn't reach" target") and BOTH companies were complicit in some sort of cover-up...AND, all of the employees, to include, but not limited to, the Gate Agents, the Mechanics, the Push-Back crew....Individuals at SOCC (dispatch), all of their loved-ones, and friends, and acquaintances....AND the deceased!!!!!!!, and their families....

IF you think ALL OF THESE people are part of a conspiracy to deceive, then I have no idea what planet you are currently living on, because it's not Earth!!!

If you DO NOT work, or never HAVE WORKED for an airline, then you have no business tring to understand what working for an airline entails.

[spelling changes]

[edit on 12-2-2008 by weedwhacker]

[edit on 2/15/08 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

July 2001: NORAD Plans a Mock Simultaneous Hijacking Threat From Inside the US NORAD is already planning for the Amalgam Virgo 02 exercise. This exercise, scheduled for June 2002, will involve the simulation of two simultaneous commercial aircraft hijackings. One plane, a Delta 757, flown by Delta pilots, will fly from Salt Lake City, Utah to Elmendorf Air Force Base in Anchorage, Alaska. It will be “hijacked” by FBI agents posing as terrorists. The other plane will be a Navy C-9 bound from Oak Harbor, Washington to Vancouver, British Columbia, and will be “hijacked” by Royal Canadian Mounted Police. On both planes, military personnel will act as civilian passengers. US and Canadian fighters are to respond, and either force the planes to land or simulate shooting them down. Describing Amalgam Virgo 02 to the 9/11 Commission, NORAD’s Major General Craig McKinley later says, “Threats of killing hostages or crashing were left to the script writers to invoke creativity and broaden the required response for players.” About 1,500 people will participate in the exercise. USA Today will note that this is an exception to NORAD’s claim that, prior to 9/11, it focused only on external threats to the US and did not consider the possibility of threats arising from within the US. 9/11 Commissioner Richard Ben-Veniste will similarly comment that this planned exercise shows that, despite frequent comments to the contrary, the military considered simultaneous hijackings before 9/11. [CNN, 6/4/2002; American Forces Press Service, 6/4/2002; Associated Press, 6/5/2002; 9/11 Commission, 5/23/2003; USA Today, 4/18/2004]

Wow......

So there were mock hijackings taking place on September 11th. Would seem that flight 93 and flight 11 were deffinetly part of the exercise.

I wonder... Mabey AMDOCS and PTECH (israeli) who developed the software for the FAA and ATC electronically hijacked the airplanes using the wargames as cover. It worked.

Guardium, a "database security" firm, is clearly a Mossad operation working in a critical area - the same area that the two planes that hit the World Trade Center originated - Boston's Logan Airport.

Don't take my word for it, look at who finances Guardium:
(this is from the Internet archive; the original vanished)
www.guardium.com/investors.html

Mossad, Israel's military intelligence agency, infiltrated the most sensitive computer networks in the United States through a little start-up company known as Ptech, in Quincy, Massachusetts.

Most notably, it was this infiltration that allowed the events of September 11, 2001 to occur.

If the crimes of 9/11 had been properly investigated, these people would have been investigated and booked long ago. The Mossad connection is obvious; read on:

www.bollyn.com...

Ptech "produced software that derived from PROMIS, had an artificial intelligence core, and was installed on virtually every computer system of the U.S. government and its military agencies on September 11, 2001," according to Michael Ruppert's From the Wilderness (FTW) website.

"This included the White House, Treasury Dept. (Secret Service), Air Force, FAA, CIA, FBI, both houses of Congress, Navy, Dept. of Energy, IRS, Booz Allen Hamilton, IBM, Enron and more," FTW reported.

"Whoever plotted 9/11 definitely viewed the FAA as the enemy that morning. Overriding FAA systems would be the most effective way to ensure the attacks were successful," FTW reported. "To do this, the FAA needed an evolution of PROMIS software installed on their systems and Ptech was just that; the White House and Secret Service had the same software on their systems - likely a superior modified version capable of 'surveillance and intervention' systems."

But did the U.S. government unwittingly load software capable of "surveillance and intervention" operations and produced by a company linked to terrorism onto its most sensitive computer networks, or was Ptech simply a Mossad "cutout" company?
911review.org...

[edit on 12-2-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars
reply to post by IvanZana

This is what happened with the media in Cleveland, Ohio.

On 9/11/01, Cleveland news crews filmed two commercial jetliners. One was called Delta 1989 (brought down because of federal orders at the time) with no bomb threat mentioned, and the other called Flight 93 with bomb threat stated. One was parked by the terminal - 1989 - and the other was parked off by itself at the end of one of the runways - 93.

Where is the video footage of that???????

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Again, sorry Ivan...

You have found something that was PLANNED to occur in 2002! This, after most of what you found was planned and operated in other countries, especially Israel.

Certainly, it is true, various 'mock' drills were, and are, conducted at various airports....but these are training exercises designed to hone the skills of the EMTs, the FireFighters, the Airport CandC people....these are designed to respond to, not only a landed 'suspected' commandeered airplane, but to also respond to on airport crashes...hence, SAR drills, fuel fire suppression....FIrst Aid and EMT and triage for survivors....

These things are part of the support system that our taxes pay for...and that Airline Landing Fees pay for....BUT, airlines, in their training, have focused on NOT HAVING ACCIDENTS....and I think it has been quite successful.

Remember the 1970s...the 1980s...the 1990s...? In the last fifteen years, just in the US, how many airliner accidents, attributed to pilot error, have been recorded?

There was a commuter airplane, a few years ago, in the early [dark] AM lined up on the wrong runway. They KNEW what runway they were assigned...they KNEW, or should have known, based on their Jeppeson charts, the layout of the airport...and finally, someone should have taken a look at the heading, on the EFIS, of HSI or whatever they had, and seen that they were not on the correct runway (since, as every pilot knows, a runway is numbered according to the aprox magnetic heading it is aligned with...minus the last zero...). Nevertheless, tragically, in the dark, they lined up on the wrong...shorter...runway, and as a result had insufficient pavement to complete the take-off.

This sort of thing has happened before, decades ago...but it is, when you consider the amount of take-offs and landings everyday, an anamoly, an abberation...because compared to decades before, we are better trained and better prepared...

We have better procedures, better technology.....these tools contribute to much better aviation safety, as it pertains to flight crews, at least in the US.

Now, the Airport Fire and Rescue vehicles can tune their radios, not only to communicate with Ground Control, or Local (called Tower), they also can tune to the Emergency frequency, if needed. They carry a transceiver on each vehicle that is able to communicate, as needed....they only have a few frequencies to know, since they are limited to on the ground....Ground Control is usually 121.9....but, depending on nearby airports and other interferences, it may be anywhere from 121.6 to 121.7, to 121.8 or 121.9. (BTW, these area all VHF freqs...we don't use Military freqs, that is UHF).

At major airports, we may find Ground Control frequencies way different...I have seen 123.8...depends on which part of the large airport you are operating in....that is why we have the Jeppeson Manual, the charts that give us the frequencies, the Airport Diagrams, the Approach Procedure 'Plates'....also the SIDS for departure routing, and the STARS for arrivals...

You know, if I had about three weeks, and had you in a Ground School course, I could teach you a lot of this stuff....maybe I could cram it into two weeks, depends on how fast you can learn it....

but, back on topic....I have already posted on topic, some pages back, regarding how I can imagine, based on the taped conversations I have heard, between Betty Ong, and the Raleigh-Durham Res Center, both people there, before they patched in to SOCC in Dallas-Ft/Worth to speak to the man who was actually TRAINED to respond to a 'hi-jacking'...I have already mentioned that, based on my experience, she sounded EXACTLY like a Flight Attendant under a lot of stress...while she was attempting to not be noticed, but stay on the phone, from her J/S in the aft galley...and give what info she could, not knowing, or expecting, that the perps would shortly be suiciding into the WTC...

Ms. Ong was expecting the scenario would play out as she had been trained to expect...the 'Common Strategy'. She knew, though, that it was happening a little differently than earlier training had predicted. Her position in the rear galley meant that she could try to stay out of the scenario, I am guessing this is what she thought, and wait for the situation to stabilize. She KNEW that the Common Strategy involved coded communication from the Flight Deck...but that didn't happen, this time, because the pilots were dead, though she didn't know that yet....

(code words were used, from cabin to FD...but if the FD was breached, then codes were no longer necessary, obviously)

Ms. Ong could only get sporadic Inter-Phone communication from anyone up 'front' who happened to be able to use the Inter-Phone, or she could get 'word-of-mouth' from a real person who happened to be able to get to where she was and communicate with her.

A lot can happen in just a few minutes, and when taken by surprise a minute can become several, in the mind of the victim...the confusion is well-noted, especially when it contradicts a scenario you have come to expect....

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
dble post

[edit on 14-2-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Your expecting me to post an article saying "Bush confirms 911 inside job"
its not going to happen.

9/11 and its planning is really above top secret and I doubt that finding a direct internet link on google depicting it will be next to impossible.

All my evidence proves that mock hijacking and plane crashes were planned for 9/11.

Dont you remember? There was Mock Hijacking and plane crashes into buildings, cruise missile intercepts, bio terror drills, etc. all on 9/11.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Your expecting me to post an article saying "Bush confirms 911 inside job"
its not going to happen.

9/11 and its planning is really above top secret and I doubt that finding a direct internet link on google depicting it will be next to impossible.

All my evidence proves that mock hijacking and plane crashes were planned for 9/11.

Dont you remember? There was Mock Hijacking and plane crashes into buildings, cruise missile intercepts, bio terror drills, etc. all on 9/11.

Ivan, hard to let this one get in under the RADAR....

You post, and cite....then you leave your latest post with a 'kicker'...that is your last sentence. I quote: "Don't you remember? There was Mock Hijacking and plane crashes into buildings, cruise missile intercepts, bio terror drills, etc. all on 9/11."

You cannot simply leave a post, with these kind of assertions, when you have not substantiated those claims!!! Does any one else understand my point here??

YOUR words, Sir....ALL of these 'drills' were occuring on September 11, 2001? The 'mock hijackings', the 'cruise missile intercepts', the 'bio terror drills'....I don't even want to get into the nonsense about 'mock' plane crashes into buildings, that you purport....ALL occuring on this same day?!?!??! I will now add a few more...?!?!???????

Really, sir. This is incredible news! AND as you know, incredible news requires incredible proof!

Let's see it. NOt YOUR opinion, gleaned off of the Internet...(aka YouTube...not that there's anything WRONG with that, don't wanna get sued..)...but please cite credible sources to support...

a) all of those 'drills'

b) the 'mock' hijackings

c) the 'bio terror drills'

d) oh, and the biggie...the 'cruise missile intercepts'....!!!!

Sorry, I am laughing a little too hard...HOW do you know anything about cruise missiles, and how one can be possibly 'intercepted'....

I want to make a point, here...I don't have any secret knowledge about cruise missiles. Doubt very much Ivan has any info as well...doesn't make me a dis-info agent, guess it makes me a BS tester.....

(Is BS OK in the T&Cs? Hope so).

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Once again Weedwhacker you have proven yourself to be IGNORANT of facts while you spew your fantastic interpertaions of what YOU think didn't happen.

Currently the “patsies” for form of the myth-drenched Al-Qaeda. During the attacks of September 11, 2001, the U.S. military ran over 20 drills and war games. This was the highest concentration of military drills ever in one day.

These included: Vigilant Guardian, Northern Guardian, Vigilant Warrior, Northern Vigilance, Amalgam Warrior, Global Guardian, Crown Vigilance, Apollo Guardian, the NRO plane-crash drill, and AWACS drill over Florida and Washington DC, FEMA’s TRIPOD II and Timely Alert II drills in NYC, and the Fort Meyer, VA fireman drills near the Pentagon.

The hijacking drills successfully confused the FAA and NORAD into thinking that as many as 29 jets were hijacked on the morning of September 11. With so many radar blips going across the screen and simulated hijackings running, many low level NORAD and FAA employees did not know that the attacks were real. Then, upon discovering they were real, they had to take precious time to separate the fake radar blips from the real ones.

Other 9/11 drills suggest that the 4 hijacked planes that morning were part of a drill that was flipped live. For example, we can examine OPERATION VIGILANT GUARDIAN. This exercise simulated hijacked planes in the north eastern sector and started to coincide with 9/11. Lt. Col. Dawne Deskins, NORAD unit’s airborne control and warning officer, was overseeing the exercise.

At 8:40am she took a call from Boston Center which said it had a hijacked airliner. Her first words, as quoted by Newhouse News Service were, “It must be part of the exercise.” This is another example of how the numerous drills on the morning of 9/11 deliberately distracted NORAD so that the real hijacked planes couldn’t be intercepted in time. Amalgam Warrior, another live-fly NORAD exercise with hijacked aircraft, appears to have also been part of this operation.

salonesoterica.wordpress.com... nts-incluing-911/

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I am sorry, Ivan...I respect what you are trying to present, but most of what you 'link' in to support your claims are just other sites that "support" your claims!!!

It is circular reasoning, and a case of ignoring ANYTHING that might in any way, shape, or form, interfere with your premise.

I will entertain (and PLEASE look up the definition of that word) your premise about a CT as it relates to 9/11....WHEN you provide strong, IRREFUTABLE evidence.

My opinion...I saw an airplane hit the second WTC Tower. (from videos, from LIVE TV...not only CNN, but the Today Show) I watched it, over and over again, on CNN, and NBC, on any channel I could turn to...they replayed any video they had, as the events continued...I was not at work, I was at home, as I have mentioned....less than five miles from the Pentagon...

That morning...in Arlington, VA...I told the workmen who were outside, working on extending my deck....that there had been this terrible event, and to go home. I sent my workers home.....

My next door neighbor, alarmed about the (now known to be false reports) of explosions in DC, came to me and asked me if we should flee.

We saw, live, the second airplane (UA175) hit the other Tower.

My point is...I was there, not in NYC, obviously, but I was actually in the DC area. I told my neighbor not to panic...I mean, what was the point anyway??

The impact of AA77, at the Pentagon, was at about 10:00, maybe a few minutes earlier....but at about 10:15 as I stood on the landing, at the rear of my house...I felt a shake.

I grew up in California, and have felt Earthquakes....this was not an Earthquake, it was a shake, a singular jolt. Timing, as I later learned, was when the upper stories of the Pentagon collapsed. This, at a few minutes after ten, EDT.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Thank you IvanZana!

I am glad you found that site, infact I saved that one. looks like alot of good reading.
Watch out for [Mod Edit: We don't encourage witch hunts here] ! I have been watching his posting, seems he really belive the Goverments version in the whole 911 story.
I wouldnt wast my time with that one.

[Mod Edit: Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 2. Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 15/2/08 by JAK]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

a) all of those 'drills'

b) the 'mock' hijackings

c) the 'bio terror drills'

d) oh, and the biggie...the 'cruise missile intercepts'....!!!!

Sorry, I am laughing a little too hard

You want the names of the Drill taking place on 911?
911 WAR GAMES AND TERROR DRILLS
Amalgam Virgo- Air defense against rogue state/cruise missiles, hijackings.
Vigilant Guardian- Air defense against hijacking.
Northern Guardian- Air Defense.
Vigilant Warrior- NORAD exercise.
Northern Vigilance- NORAD deploys fighters to Alaska.
Amalgam Warrior- Large live-fly air defense and air intercept.
Global Guardian- Nuclear warfighting.
Crown Vigilance- Air combat command exercise.
Apollo Guardian- Large scale live-fly air defense and intercept.
NRO (National Reconnaissance Office)- Crashing planes into buildings.
Fort Meyers, Virginia-Firemen (Pentagon)- “aircraft crash refresher course.”
TRIPOD II, Manhattan- Response to bio-chemical attack.
Timely Alert II – Emergency response to bomb attack.

You cant disprove any of this because it's FACT.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Thanks, Ivan, for bringing these out.

Now, let's allow our very smart members to examine these links, and post their responses....

I am anxious to see the results!!

minor spelling corrections...

[edit on 15-2-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
[Mod Edit: We don't encourage witch hunts here. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 2. Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 15/2/08 by JAK]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Pseudoskeptics and Disinformants on ATS!
thats what I see.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I will try, again, to get back to the OP point in this thread.

WAS AA11 a 'Mock Hijacking Exercise'????

Many have contributed, in many different ways....and everyone's contribution is considered....

BUT...the real question (sorry IvanZana) is still to be resolved.

WAS it a 'Mock Hi-jacking exercise', or wasn't it???

Will we ever know?

My opinion, and this is just from my perspective as a pilot with many thousands of hours of time sitting in the seats of not only the B757, but also the B767...and the B737 (most variations...the 737-300, the 737-500 [referred to as 'classic']. but also the 737-700 and 737-800 [referred to as the NG]...

I was current on the equipment in question, back in 2001...meaning, I was flying Captain on both the 757 and 767...they look different from the outside, but share a common 'type rating'...this means, when you get a rating on one, you can fly either...but, in airline Ops, there are more hurdles to jump through in order to be fully qualified on both...it is called 'differences' training...and it is dead easy. (for PILOTS).

I have some knowledge of how flights progress, under normal cirmustances...so I cannot describe exactly...no one can...exactly describe what happened on that day....I have only my imagination, based on thousands of hours of experience.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
[Mod Edit: Please check your U2U's. Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 15/2/08 by JAK]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Your post reminded me of a kid stamping his foot and refusing to speak because mean old Dady just won't listen anyway..boo hoo, If that is all you have, no wonder you cannot reply with substance.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join