It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BETTY ONG / FLIGHT 11 Was A Mock Hijacking Exercise.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Well, John...thanks for that info, Capt.

I certainly hope you win the case...don't let them tear you a new hole, since you are out front and trying to expose the truth. Just keep checking your six...

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

BUT, Weedie, would the PERPS plan allow for such ' iffy ' risks such as depending on the luck of having some stew open the cockpit door? Of COURSE such a thing COULD happen..but even if ONE cockpit was opened early in the flights it would be a big MAYBE and the perps of this did NOT depend on MAYBE'S for their planning, you can be guaranteed.

What are the ODDS, WW, that all FOUR aircraft would have, very early in the flights, some circumstance that would permit the taking of the cockpits? The odds are astronomical. The perps could NOT depend on MAYBE getting into the cockpits..they HAD to get in; that is if the official story is believed to any degree, which I personally do not.

Can you imagine telling the highjackers: Hey guys. after takeoff, make sure that you jump up and rush the cockpits as soon as anyone opens them". What is NO ONE opened any? The plot fails? See how weak that is? No planner could accept such nebulous ways to get into the cockpits, no way. Of course there were no highjackers and no cockpit entries..the war games were incorporated into the plan, as an essential element, and used to make it look like a highjacking had taken place.

There are no jet debris stored and assembled like in ALL other plane crashes in history, no verification of serial numbers, etc. The FBI and all agencies KNOW what happened on 9-11 and they damned well know who did it: The issue is the fact that it is so bad, so deep, that the very system itself has been compromised. They call it national security secrets and cover it up.. They are afraid that if the truth comes out, we will have chaos and disrupt things so badly we will all suffer. They will let them get away rather than stir up things too hot to hgandle, too hot to tell the people.

Just like with JFK, the real news is so bad that it would bring down the government amid the outrage..and the politicians wil not have that.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Sorry, eyewitness, it was really quite routine, and common, that somewhere after TOC there would be an offer of drink to the cockpit. This would occur since the forward galley person would finish setting up, preparing to serve the cabin...and before attending to the pax she/he would offer the pilots something, since she/he would be very busy for the next hour or so, serving in the forward cabin.

Now, on a transcon flight, there would definately be a crew meal. Usually, the crew meal was served, by the FA, after the First Class service was completed. But, I digress...point is, there is/was a common practice to offer beverages to the pilots, then service to the cabin, then crew meals.

What I tried to point out is, this routine could have been observed by the guys, who were looking for an opportunity. This is one possible scenario that allowed access...I also know, as you do, that keys existed that worked in the cockpit doorknobs.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What I find unbelievable is that we should know exactly what happened on Flight 11 but we don't. There should be no speculation. We have a 25 minute conversation with Betty Ong and we have an 18 minute conversation with Amy Sweeney. We know something happened where a passenger had his throat cut and two flight attendants were stabbed. One flight attendant was seriously injured and was on oxygen, so maybe he/she could have relayed what happened or maybe not, but the other attendant's wounds were minor. Wouldn't he/she have relayed to Betty or Amy the circumstances of what happened? But we know nothing of how these two attendants were stabbed. When? Where? How? Out of a total of 43 minutes of communication one would think they would have covered this.

Also, I found another odd thing while listening again to the audio of Betty and Nydia, and comparing it with Amy's call. Betty and Amy claimed the hijackers sprayed something in business class so they couldn't get into that area. Then later Nydia says that Betty told her that the passengers in coach were not aware of what was going on, and Amy says the passengers thought it was just a routine medical emergency in first class. So my question is, where exactly did they tend to this seriously injured flight attendant who was on oxygen? Was he/she in the first class section? Or was he/she in coach for all the passengers to see? Wouldn't a seriously stabbed flight attendant on oxygen raise concern in the other passengers?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Nobody was stabbed; it was all part of the GAMES. If you listen to Betty's voice, and see the words used, it is obvious that they are reading from a script. The front stew was being told what to report to the back of the plane. She did so. Then Betty repeats it on the alleged call.

There are NO reports or sounds, during the entire tapes, that have any sounds on them of people coughing, hacking, crying, yelling, screaming, praying, etc. NO background noise that would indicate a heightened tension on the flight. This was all part of the cover up: The perps had to arrange for some amount of verification for their fairy tale: They wanted some tapes showing that there was conversation about the events..but not TOO much!

The calls included exactly what the perps wanted: Confirmation that the names of the highjackers would be known before the plane ' crashed ' at all. The transcripts show that the seat numbers were supposedly given and the indentities of the highjackers known 20 minutes before the plane ' crashed '. The perps wanted the world to hear from others the names of the alleged highjackers so they would be believed when they speculated on Osama and crew as the Towers fell.

All of the calls were managed and dealt with: The perps knew that passengers would attempt calls, and all calls were managed, for sure. NO calls were allowed that did not fit the story.The GAMES are the key to all this. Betty and the other stew were unwitting players in the games, and paid with their lives.There were NO highjackers, NO taking of cockpits, nothing but s scam: A sophisticated scam, yes..but a scam nevertheless.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

eyewitness, I'm 90% where you're at. What I'm trying to show is, if we extract the "facts" from these phone calls and try to make an understandable narrative of what supposedly happened on the plane, it does not make sense. I think the main reason they released the calls is for us, the public, to forget about what actually happened and concentrate on the tragedy of all those deaths.
Now the 10% I'm still in question about is the connection with the war games... I still think that's a jump to a conclusion. I think where we can find confirmation for that is in the Flight 12 references. Some people say when Betty says she was on Flight 12 that this shows she was under stress. But then there was the same mistake made on Amy Sweeney's call, too. The guy in Boston had to go down to the gate to see Flight 12 had not left yet. I wonder what the significance of Flight 12 was. One reference to it I could chalk up to "stress", but two? Not a chance.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Unfortunately for someone's argument, drink and snack serving time does not normally occur until cruising altitude is reached, and the plane finally levels off. That means waiting until everyone can take off their seatbelts, including the cabin crew serving any drinks and snacks. First, they have to ready it, which takes time, before they can serve it.

I have flown in enough commercial jetliners to know their normal serving times.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I have a much more solid hypothesis on the alleged planes. Thinking about "National Treasure" is what made me think of it.

Video and sound interuption. Nicholas Cage became the "invisible man" simply by switching video transmission to a blank security screen of the hallways. The audio was separate not connected to the video, which would be normal with two different waves of light and sound. It could also explain no audio transmission for a brief interval, but lone video transmission instead as if continuous and very real illusion.

Someone could easily do that. Insert another pre-taped video and audio transmission, and then switch back to big plumes of smoke and fireballs possibly actually occurring. It explains why no one saw any impact but only what may possibly have been an aftermath of arson. The arsonist could easily have escaped and blended in with the panicked crowds of people.

I say possibly because if some alleged plane had plowed through and pentrated double steel walls, there would be no one seen jumping out of any towers, because they would all be dead or too injured to do so. Coupled with what is claimed to be a raging fire, who could get through it to jump out of any buildings?

If people were found dead on the ground outside the alleged impact side, and no other autopsy determination but the fall killed them, no plane went into either of those towers.

Holograms have always been just a vague possiblity but possible nevertheless. I have no idea why some people snidely harp on others opinions, when it is clear it is only opinion of possiblity and nothing more. That is not reasonable. That is people so desperate to force people to accept their opinions, they stoop low to use black propaganda tactics to force it to happen. It is highly annoying to reasonable people. Stop doing it.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NIcon

Now the 10% I'm still in question about is the connection with the war games... I still think that's a jump to a conclusion. I think where we can find confirmation for that is in the Flight 12 references. Some people say when Betty says she was on Flight 12 that this shows she was under stress. But then there was the same mistake made on Amy Sweeney's call, too. The guy in Boston had to go down to the gate to see Flight 12 had not left yet. I wonder what the significance of Flight 12 was. One reference to it I could chalk up to "stress", but two? Not a chance.

The crew was very close, having flown the Boston-Los Angeles run together regularly, the source said.

"This was a senior crew," she said. "They've been around. A lot of them usually do that flight – go out on Flight 11 and come back on Flight 12 [from Los Angeles]. We all knew them really well."

In fact, a couple of the stewardesses were married to American gate agents at Logan, she says.

"You know, I said goodbye to that crew at the gate," the American employee said. "I was up there talking to the girls who were doing the flight, and the crew walks by and gives us all a wave. They said, 'See you later, we're coming back on [Flight] 12.'" Source

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Some stuff about the calls:

The transcript can be found here:

www.thememoryhole.org...

Also, I found another odd thing while listening again to the audio of Betty and Nydia, and comparing it with Amy's call. (...) Or was he/she in coach for all the passengers to see? Wouldn't a seriously stabbed flight attendant on oxygen raise concern in the other passengers?

It's even a bit weirder than this. From the transcript:

NYDIA GONZALEZ: Okay. It seems like the passengers in coach might not be aware of what’s going right now.

MALE VOICE: These two passengers were from first class?

NYDIA GONZALEZ: Okay, hold on. Hey Betty, do you know any information as far as the gents . . . the men that are in the cockpit with the pilots, were they from first class? They were sitting in 2A and B.

MALE VOICE: Okay.

NYDIA GONZALEZ: They are in the cockpit with the pilots.

MALE VOICE: Who’s helping them, is there a doctor on board?

NYDIA GONZALEZ: Is there a doctor on board, Betty, that’s assisting you guys? You don’t have any doctors on board. Okay. So you’ve gotten all the first class passengers out of first class?

MALE VOICE: Have they taken anyone out of first class?

NYDIA GONZALEZ: Yeah, she’s just saying that they have. They’re in coach. What’s going on, honey? Okay, the aircraft is erratic again. Flying very erratically. She did say that all the first class passengers have been moved back to coach, so the first class cabin is empty. What’s going on on your end?

So everyone from the first class was moved to the coach, but no one in the coach has any clue of what was going on? Surely, those people in the first class much have seen something?

Someone in this thread asked about this two passengers which are mentioned above. Yes, that's very strange, that they suddenly started to talk about those two (much of the second call was edited out, i've have no idea which parts though). According to graphics.boston.com... they are two of the hijackers, which brings me to the following point.

During the part of the call of Betty Ong that is recorded there is no mention of the hijackers. According to "staff_report_3.pdf" (i forgot where i got that document from) just one minute after the recording ended (8:23) Betty and Gonzales started to talk about the hijackers. What a timing. Betty said that the hijackers were in the cockpit (8:24). So at 8:23 no one in the coach knew what was going on, the flight attendents thought they were getting hijacked but didn't know anything. And suddenly at 8:24 they know that they were being hijacked, which seats some of the hijackers were sitting, and that they were in the cockpit, despite they couldn't contact the cockpit?

At 8:26 the "the aircraft is erratic again" comment is made by Betty, which can be found on both conversations.

Measured from the mp3 there are exactly 2:44 seconds between the end of the first recording and the "the aircraft is erratic again" comment. Since 8:26-8:23 is also three seconds, it means that after the recording of the first call, Gonzales immediately called American Airlines' control center.

From the same mp3, exactly 1:29 seconds (thus at 8:27/8:28 ) after the "the aircraft is erratic again" comment the phone connection (of Betty and Gonzales) was disconnected. Apperently at 8:33 they have contact again, because she passes the Lewis incident to Gonzales. And at 8:35 Gonzales and Betty are discussing details about one of the hijackers.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by Willie911

[edit on 26-1-2008 by Willie911]

[edit on 26-1-2008 by Willie911]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars
I have a much more solid hypothesis on the alleged planes. Thinking about "National Treasure" is what made me think of it.

Video and sound interuption. Nicholas Cage became the "invisible man" simply by switching video transmission to a blank security screen of the hallways. ..................

I think Orion is on to something. I saw a great movie last night...I think this could have also been what happened in NY could have been the CLoverfield monster!

Honestly... i think this person had a hand in all of it!

Hope everyone is having a good Sat!!

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
... continued from above:

I don't get it, i thought all the hijackers were in the cockpit at the beginning of the first recording, and no one was in the business class when the "the aircraft is erratic again" comment was made. How can this Lewis incident have happened?

I guess a lot happened in those few minutes after the phone connection was re-established. How did she know the details about the hijacker? When did she know this?

most of it quoted from: letsrollforums.com...

It's very odd, convenient and a pity that recording was stopped just a minute before Betty and Gonzales started to talk about the hijackers. It's the would be pretty much the only hard evidence available to the public.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

Originally posted by OrionStars

Video and sound interuption. Nicholas Cage became the "invisible man" simply by switching video transmission to a blank security screen of the hallways. ..................

I think Orion is on to something. I saw a great movie last night...I think this could have also been what happened in NY could have been the CLoverfield monster!

Honestly... i think this person had a hand in all of it!

That is just plain low down. You do not intimidate me. All you do is make yourself look very foolish and very frightened of the truth.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Just ignore the nonsense..not worth a reply. You are on to something..this means that the game plan was not so slick after all. Think of it: NO ONE, crew or passenger, that we know of, was aware of any highjacking and had to guess. listen carefully to the transcript above:

The flight attendants speak about the guys in the cockpit as if the belonged there, don't thye? They call them ' gents ' , and since when do potential highjackers and throat slashers end up being called ' gentys '? It sounds like there were peopl;e who had maybe shown Fed D and gotten in that way: How else? ONLY convincing credentials and a plan ahead of time would have allowed for the cockpits to have been opened for any visitors ofr ' game supervisors.'. That may be a key: Maybe the perps had agents with ID and advance notioce given just prior to flight time about the GAMES and when the ' agents came forward and showed Id they might have gotten in.

There was no fight: They would have obeyed orders to change headings and radio channels as a result of the games and when the attack took place and news of it hit the aircraft radios, the agents would have ordered the planes to land at wherever they said. Worth a think at least..I am always trying to nail this down..we know what happened, we just need details.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NIcon

Yeah, the flight 12 thing is interesting. I have a guess: Maybe they were using Flight 12 designation as the GAMES flight number..she was used to flying flight 11, but they told them that the new number for the games was 12..thus the confusion.The key to Betty is not in the transcripts so much as the recordings of her voice. That tells the tale; almost like a disinterested person relaying info. She is relaying info from the front, and trhat reflects confusion and stories that are never verified by any evidence: Rumors meant to inflame the public:

Guns, knives, boxcutters, mace, stabbing,people cannot breathe, etc etc. But, NONE of those things was declared as a real event!! It was all just the games and the agents up front were making sure that the mesaage they wanted sent out was sent to Betty, and that Sweeny made sure to tell an incredible tale of seeing a ' bomb and wires ' courtesy of a highjacker! for some reason he took the time to prove to some stewardess that he was not bluffing; instead of killing her as well, right?

Don't you find it strange that we never hear of any passenger revolts except for 93? But why would they revolt when they were thinking it was all an excercise to help the government train for ' terror ' alerts? The games were a major, very critical part of not only the deception ( placing false blips on the radar is a classic example of tamering with the system to hide the true picture) and without the games it was not possible to pull it off.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

Just a little humor on a Sat night.... lighten up guys. I spit out my coffee when I saw that picture

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Yeah, the Flight 12 thing is interesting. I have previously mentioned how major airlines number most Westbound/Eastbound flights, based on a tradition first started in the Railroad Industry. Westbounds are odd, Eastbounds are even...not a hard and fast rule, just a common convention.

Now, maybe too late, but if ANY AA or UA pilot still has one of their 'bid packages' from 9 Sept 2001, from the sub-base and equipment in question (Boston, and the B767...and each airline's Union will determine whether or not they fly the B757 and B767 concurrently, or if they are separate bid positions, either on a 'System Bid', or in their monthly bids).

Another idea is to look at records, from individual pilots' logbooks, or just from their 'pay sheets' in the first few days of Sept 2001 to see if Flight 11 and FLight 12 existed, because they would have been operated, most likely, before the 11th.

I bring this up, just in case someone is out there, who could clear the reality of a Flight 11 and a Flight 12...or a FLight 175, for that matter...

Thanks.

(Obviously, I did not work at AA or UA...one of the other majors).

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Another idea is to look at records, from individual pilots' logbooks, or just from their 'pay sheets' in the first few days of Sept 2001 to see if Flight 11 and FLight 12 existed, because they would have been operated, most likely, before the 11th.

On 9/10 there was a flight 11 (N321AA) which arrived at LAX at 10:42 (from BOS). N321AA goes to BOS (at 12:54) as flight 12. On 9/10 flight 12 (N321AA) arrived at Boston (BOS) at 21:47. It would be interesting to know whether Betty Ong and Amy Sweeney were on that flight. Note that N321AA left Boston on 9/11 as flight 1547, and went to Orlando (MCO) at 7:26 (wheels-off time 7:39).

On 9/10 there was a flight 198 (N334AA, which would become flight 11 on 9/11) which arrived at BOS at 06:03 (from SFO).

All of that can be found on www.bts.gov... .

I didn't notice it before, but why does it take 21:47-12:54 = ~9 hours to get from LAX to BOS, or am I missing something???

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

Boone, it certainly is possible, though I'd still find it a little odd, that both Betty and Amy would make the exact same mistake in reporting their flight number. But the problem is I can't find confirmation anywhere that Amy Sweeney actually reported her flight as Flight 12. It's always some vaguely worded sentences stating there was a mix up on her call.

Here's the part from the 9-11 Commission:

"When she (Amy) got through to Nunez, the latter thought she had reported her flight number as 12."

The way that is worded makes it seem like it was more Nunez's mistake, rather than Amy's.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I have no idea how airlines pre-book passengers on flights not scheduled to go out, on the days stated by the "official" reports. Neither 11 nor 77 were scheduled to fly out on 9/11/2001 at any time on 9/11/2001. Odd that should get changed only as recently as 2007.

No scheduled flights being changed to scheduled until 6 years later. ID numbers not deregistered until at least a couple of years later, considering anytime planes are declared destroyed, they must be deregistered within 24 hours. The way it reads at BTS they were missing and presumed destroyed instead. All those serious errors made on 9/11/2001 on all 4 flights touted by the official reports. That is a 100% error rate by BTS.

If BTS is that inefficient, perhaps it is long passed time to change a large number of personnel, starting with the agency direrector and working down.

No one is going to convince me that all those agencies were that inept, or this nation would have been in mass chaos and confusion long ago. So many severe inconsistencies packed into so few short couple of hours on only one day and no other.

The laws of nature were suspended. Under two hours of ineptness permeated the entire US on one single day. That done by merely the methaphorical stroke of a pen, because the Bush administration said but did not prove anything. I cannot believe the number of people lulled into White House groupthink, with some still lulled over 6 years later.

It is always refreshing to note those never lulled in or finally awaking out the lull.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join