It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BETTY ONG / FLIGHT 11 Was A Mock Hijacking Exercise.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

Orion,

I think it was in 2004, might have been late 2003...when the use of cell phones after touchdown, and during taxi in to the gate was allowed, at least at my airline. Again, I can't remember any specific date, but I do think it was due to Customer pressure, in a competitive business...and teh Feds had to sign off on it, of course...or whatever the term is. Maybe the Feds had no hand in it, it was simply a Corporate decision..search me!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
A US senator made a statement that Captain Burlingame died before the crash because of the wounds found on his body.

Wait, what body? Of a 9/11 pilot? How do the bodies survive if the buildings can't?
Were these pilots Wolverine or men of steel?

Same with Betty Ong, how do they find her body?
Yeah along with a flimsy paper passport too.

NYFP didn't find pieces of the trade center equipment bigger than a few inches, how are bodies found and identified?

How much more impossible does the official story get?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

It was before that it could be done, and I explained that. No use when motion started, and only when the plane came to a dead stop on landing. The way you wrote I was under the impression you meant something else.

Anytime I flew, I never saw people trying to use cell phones. In fact, I do not recall people using airfones, because of the cost. Business people probably did in business class and those first class. But I never saw anyone using either of them.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Wait, what body? Of a 9/11 pilot? How do the bodies survive if the buildings can't?
Were these pilots Wolverine or men of steel?

Same with Betty Ong, how do they find her body?
Yeah along with a flimsy paper passport too.

NYFP didn't find pieces of the trade center equipment bigger than a few inches, how are bodies found and identified?

How much more impossible does the official story get?

You have to understand that the laws of physics and reality were suspended on 9-11. Gigantic six ton engines ( times 2 ) were ' vaporized ' and thats why there are no photos of them beiung hauled away..only a part of one..wonder how it avoided the vaporization? ONLY bodies were not vaporized !! Imagine that!! Titanium engines evaporate but bodies stay in good enough shape for an examination that would reveal ' wounds ' like those the Senator describes.

See how lame the official story is? One thing that many people never seem to grasp is that there IS NO official story; there are many versions, some hinted at and some stated, like the comment about Burlingame and his ' wounds '; no doubt the Senator was told by someone that it happened and he repeated it as if it were real. Just one lie can turn into an established fact of history quickly when no one verifies the accuracy of what is said.

I am amazed that no one here seems to think that the info I posted about the Pilot Ogonowski was of much intertest; I have a thread on it with zero replies and I posted it a page or two back on this thread as well...it means something, people!! The official story now says that a 9-11 pilot actually cooperated and flew the plane to NY!! Or ' almost ' to NY..and then we do not hear any more about it. What did the Govt. base that upon? The fact that someone was holding a mike open and they could hear sounds they interpreted to be the highjackers and pilot as well....they never considered, of course, the possibility that the transmission was not from the plane at all but by the perps to bolster their story?

Remember that whoever planned this made sure that there were a number of things done that taken together would make the casual observer accept the story that there really were mean old highjackers and they really did manage to invade four cockpits before even ONE pilot could yell an alert...then the perps win and we go back to sleep.

But thank God there are people here on ATS at least that dig into the bottom of the dark barrell to find the truth..lets keep the heat on the perps until they are caught and punished; if not we can kiss Amerika goodbye.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I am not anywhere close to an expert, but there deffinately is something wrong with the passenger lists.

I read one of the lists. It was the Shanksville "crash" plane.

I think everyone on the list worked for some sort of government contractor.

Seems like it would be easy to cover up, or just make up fake identities.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Really! jmdewey60??? Then, let us all see what you read, please post it, along with all links to each passenger's name and his/her link to a Government Employee list.

Can't wait to see what you provide....

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

(8:20 a.m.) September 11, 2001: Israeli Special-Ops Passenger Shot or Stabbed by Hijackers?

Daniel Lewin. [Source: Akamai Technologies]An FAA memo written on the evening of 9/11, and later leaked, suggests that a man on Flight 11 was shot and killed by a gun before the plane crashed into the WTC. The “Executive Summary,” based on information relayed by a flight attendant to the American Airlines Operation Center, stated “that a passenger located in seat 10B [Satam Al Suqami] shot and killed a passenger in seat 9B [Daniel Lewin] at 9:20 am.” (Note that since Flight 11 crashed at 8:46, the time must be a typo, probably meaning 8:20). A report in Israeli newspaper Ha’aretz on September 17 identifies Lewin as a former member of the Israel Defense Force Sayeret Matkal, Israel’s most successful special-operations unit.

Sayeret Matkal is a deep-penetration unit that has been involved in assassinations, the theft of foreign signals-intelligence materials, and the theft and destruction of foreign nuclear weaponry. Sayeret Matkal is best known for the 1976 rescue of 106 passengers at Entebbe Airport in Uganda. [New Yorker, 10/29/2001] Lewin founded Akamai, a successful computer company, and his connections to Sayeret Matkal remained hidden until the gun story became known. [Guardian, 9/15/2001] FAA and American Airline officials later deny the gun story and suggest that Lewin was probably stabbed to death instead

Ha'aretz on Sept. 17 identified Lewin as a former member of the Israel Defense Force Sayeret Matkal, a top-secret counter-terrorist unit, whose Unit 269 specializes in counter-terrorism activities outside of Israel.
www.cooperativeresearch.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Peter Gay, 54, of Tewksbury, Mass., was vice president of operations for electronic systems, Raytheon.

Charles "Chuck" Jones, 48, of Bedford, Mass., was flying to California for business and took this flight several times a month. "Everything was routine, except it wasn't," friend Claude Messamore says. Jones almost made it into outer space. He was qualified to fly on the space shuttle and was scheduled to fly a mission when the 1987 Challenger explosion indefinitely postponed launches. He graduated from the Air Force Academy and spent 24 years in the Air Force. He had two master's degrees, one in aeronautics and astronautics from MIT, the other in business MBA from California State University. Jones, who was manager of space programs for BAE Systems,

Alfred Marchand, 44, retired as an Alamogordo, N.M., police officer on March 1 and began a second career as a flight attendant for United Airlines. He was a police officer for 21 years and retired as a lieutenant.

John Ogonowski, 52, of Dracut, Mass., was the pilot of Flight 11. A former Air Force pilot,

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ivan...what was that supposed to show us?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Ivan...what was that supposed to show us?

It were teh Jooooos!

Raytheon and BAE systems (The Military-Industrial Complex) kill their own employees for some reason.

I can't figure out the other two.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

What are "Jooos"?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

That would be the Jews. Or, as most conspiracy theorist say, "The Zionist".

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870

That would be the Jews. Or, as most conspiracy theorist say, "The Zionist".

Then stop being derogatory toward all Jews. I am Ashkenazi Jewish. I am staunchly anti-Zionist. There are far more of us anti-Zionists than there are Zionist ideologues.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
And Boone and I are anti moron.....unfortunately...there arent as many of us as there are.........

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

You could not prove that by my observations of what you post.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
And yet, my posts are backed up by evidence....where yours are backed up by.........nothing

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This is shocking. I cant believe how relaxed they were considering the situation. I dont mean they should have been shouting, but just the time taken to generate a scenario, take details etc. was very relaxed!!

And even when the details were taken, very little was done about it! Evidently, it crashed!

What can they do all the way up at that altitude? i mean if a terrorist, or "they" or any hijacking is taking place what can anybody do? As far as i know, if it is national security (as this was) they have a chance to shoot it down, depending on circumstances!

Either way, this is a scary thoguht and an even worse demostration of emergency help if on a p[lane. I take planes a lot, and i have never had a fear of a hijacking etc. but if one did happen, i would like the sense of security that i would receive help!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
TH epoint of showing those passengers in my last post had nothing to do with their religion but more so the experience.

Daniel Lewin was trained in anti Hijacking, the pilots have Airforce experience, and the other passengers on most of the planes were mostly Ceo's, Vice presidents and founders of major companies.

There were no terrorists on the planes except for these guys. Nobody can find proof that Muhamed Atta was on that plane.

Nice try boone and swamp for trying to make it a jewish hating thing btw.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

No argument as far as you got with your statement. Just an expansion for better understanding.

Religion has very little to do with distinguishing between Semitic Jews and Arabs. It is all in the Semitic ethnicity nature expresses. I know you had no intention of relating to or even remotely implying anything Semitic. The opposition simply does not know when to withhold useless irrelevant comments, when deliberately twisting their oppositions' meaning and intent.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ivan,

I read this from another site as well, so its not my original catch, but since you put it up i'll restate it.

"Daniel Lewin was shot and killed."

SHOT

This changes the game some if true wouldnt you agree!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join