It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Codes Pertaining To Ron Paul?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I do not have any experience searching for bible codes, nor have put any faith into them. But, I was wondering if anyone who does have the know how or even if they could explain the process to me - I would be willing to search for entries relating to the string "Ron Paul".

I think it would be a very neat little project and maybe if something IS found and turns out to be true, would definitley add some validity to the whole bible code project.

Let me know what you think.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
My friend was just recently talking to me about these Bible Codes and the relations it has to todays events. I don't know anything about them but from what he has told me they sound interesting. I believe if you look hard enough at somthing you can say there are codes telling things to us from the past or are the just coinciding with each other in what we want to see.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

Hi deadline527 interesting question, i have been fascinated with bible codes since early 2001 and personally believe their validity has not been proven one way or the other yet. Time will tell though thats for sure.

If you want to learn a bit more about them here's a debate i participated in that goes into the subject and relevant quality links.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

As to your question about Ron Paul there are encodings circulating about him. Here's a few links to some of them:

www.exodus2006.com...
www.hiddencodes.com...

I wouldn't take it all to seriously though for a code to even be considered for further research it has to be highly unlikely to turn up by chance. Sadly the statistical relevance of the codes i've encountered so far about Ron Paul don't fit this description. Thats not to say its not possible they are real encodings though.

There is also an interesting video made by one researcher who is obviously an RP supporter. Worht a look though if your interested.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

join