It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haarp in the Med ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Oddly Enough - Reuters

Town Battles 'Demonic' Mystery Blazes
Wed Feb 11, 9:57 AM ET Add Oddly Enough - Reuters

ROME (Reuters) - A Sicilian town is struggling to work out why dozens of household items from fridge-freezers to furniture keep mysteriously bursting into flame, terrifying locals and sparking theories of demonic intervention.

Since mid-January dozens of electrical goods and pieces of furniture have spontaneously gone up in flames, causing huge damage in Canneto di Caronia, a small town perched on the Mediterranean island's rocky coast.

"I've seen unplugged electrical cables burst into flames with my own eyes, but I just can't explain it," a local policeman who did not want to be named said Wednesday. "I've never seen anything like it."

Some fires have spread to engulf homes and police temporarily evacuated some 40 residents.

"There has been a sense of panic and people have been evacuated from their homes," said Salvatore Mezzopane, who works at the town hall. "We're trying to find the cause of the fires but there are no answers yet."

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
That's strange... to say the least. I wonder what's up..

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Very strange i cant but helpfeel harrp is something we made that is trying to delay an Earth change like apole shift or something BUT what?

new topics

join