It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highly Electrical Environment Affecting OOBE/Lucid Dreams?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Time to hope for the best. I have a journal and pen next to my bed as we speak. Anything that happens will be detailed, and if possible I will ask a few questions and post the answers on here.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

Unfortunetly, last night was a horrible night to try to sleep. I think I may have recieved only three or so hours of it. Much too restless and no chance to even dream, let alone attempt a projection
I did get a notepad and pen though that now stays next to my bed - so now anything that does happen will be recorded with the utmost detail as possible. If anyone has a particular question they would like me to ask while in the astral I think it would be a neat little experiment.

Never did anything like that before but I think it could be fun

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527

Unfortunetly, last night was a horrible night to try to sleep. I think I may have recieved only three or so hours of it. Much too restless and no chance to even dream, let alone attempt a projection
I did get a notepad and pen though that now stays next to my bed - so now anything that does happen will be recorded with the utmost detail as possible. If anyone has a particular question they would like me to ask while in the astral I think it would be a neat little experiment.

Never did anything like that before but I think it could be fun

Yeah, what do trees on alien worlds look like? GO!

, there, now you have a reason to get to those seemingly unreachable "gods".

I tried to oobe again yesterday, didn't work. I did wake up with a sensation all around my head though. Today I realised I can finally see auras, pretty neat. I'll get that oobe again some day

[edit on 15-1-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There is a sort of growing holistic thing to do with "electrosmog" and sheilding from emissions. Should google up, and might be a bunch of BS. May also have to do with ease of the process or prevent it. I don't know.

I keyed on it because I have an thermal scanner and noticed indoors it will pick out the electrical outlets with loose connections and poor insulation based off the heat they emit. Its a Gamefinder I, a very early model. Thought I would toss that out there in case anyone wanted to check into it.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Ok well I figured you all would be interested in my last 2 OOBEs, which occurred back to back - once at night and once in the morning. Even though they were both pretty insignificant I was just happy to see myself getting a bit more control over them. This morning I went back to sleep with the intention of leaving my body and luckily I was awarded that.

The first experience at night was insignificant but wanted to add it anyway. It couldent have lasted more then five minutes with the phone ringing to jolt me awake unfortunetly.

The second experience in the morning was much more lucid and clear. The method was a bit different this time, with me actually rolling out of my body but entering the experience actually upside down. This was quickly adjusted for and proceeded through my rooms wall, into the living room, then right outside. Unlike last time, there was no prismatic like colors sadly which were absolutely beautiful, but I do feel like I am gaining a little more control over my movements instead of "swimming" through the air.

Some weird things that occurred that I have never done before was to actually look in a mirror while out of the body. This was weird, very. I must have stood there for five or so minutes just looking at the face... it wasn't mine. It was a much older man, id say in his late forties - two things that struck me as different were the size of his ears, the lay of his eyes, and a scruffy beard.

I attempted to visit the houses of either CavemanDD or theRiverGoddess but to no avail. I'm not sure how I would do this without coordinates? I figured this would be a semi-valid way of actually seeing if what I am seeing corresponds to the physical 3-d world. I tried to "will" myself in a way but just kept flying over a unknown town, no sky scrapers or anything of that sort, more like a suburb. Again, this experience could have been much more fullfilling except the fact that again the phone rang and woke me up. My phone goes on silent from now on, lol.

There was no other people around so I wasn't awarded the opportunity to ask any questions, but will keep on at it. The notepad next to the bed is extremely helpful in remembering details that may have slipped my mind after waking.

On a side note, I did have a regular dream as well in between these two experiences but will leave this thread to my lucid dreams and oobe exclusively.

Thanks for reading!!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This idea of electricity having effect on OOBEs is interesting. I have to tell you about my own experiences, I have experienced it a few times, though not recently.

I feel like there really is some kind of heavy electricity going on inside of my brains immediately before and after OOBE. There are huge WHOOSHing surges of power inside my head you know. Another thing I have been sensing is that my computer often can go into an overdrive mode, but this is a bit hard to verify. Thirdly once I "flew" into an antenna when I was OOBEing and immediately got some kind of a shock and returned to my body.

So, based on my experiences, electricity probably really has an effect on OOBE. Maybe human soul is somehow electric?

Does anybody have experiences about sensing dark and evil creatures just around the corner while having an OOBE?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Well first of all this will help.. as I say this, I am also putting it out in the universe that I am conciously ALLOWING you into my home. This may be a road block for you, people do things willingly, and I put it out there that I don't wish to be disturbed by spirits or anything I can't see... which is silly, I take that back now. But anyways I live in a haunted neighborhood, use to me a mass graveyard where my house is.. I think when I moved in there was some spirits, freindly of course, but now I think they are gone, and I think I was probably the cause of that. I wish to take it back, I've tried to actually. Spirits are your freinds, nothing to be afraid of.

But anyways, my point.. I think I can control what to allow in my home. And now I am allowing you.. I allowed my freind to OOBE in my house before, and she tried to wake me up and apparently I was like swatting at her to go away in my sleep, haha.

As well if it helps..

think.. CANADA... TORONTO... and then think caveman, or better yet.. think STEPHEN GRIFFITH (pronounced steven).. names have power, the numerology of my name is very specific to me, so in a way you could use it to find me.

If it helps.. think SHUTER sreett, and ONTARIO sreet... maybe that will help? But i think all you need is my name, and permission.

All you have to do is THINK yourself there. Its like when I went OOBE, I didn't move out of my room, i first thought... oh man I gotta tell my room-mate this.. I APPEARED..in his room.. You can think yourself places. But I have been in his room, I have a feel for it.. easier to think myself to.

But you have to think, we are all the same... thus we are inter-connected.. so its a matter of finding ME within yourself.

Well maybe that will help.

I've been trying to go OOBE too but with failed efforts.. i dont want it enough. I bet it's because I went to bed early thinking I need energy tommorow, and I know how it drains your energy so that thought probably took over. I'm going to keep trying. Anyways, good luck again.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Awesome! I think that will help a lot with my chances, maybe there are universal laws with consent to enter other peoples propertys - hence why spirits need objects such as ouija to break through. I am going to try to put your address, name, etc.. on a piece of paper under my pillow. Some people have said this subconsciously effects certain aspects of your sleep - even if it dosent work, oh well, its not like I had to go out of my way to do it.

I really hope this works even a little bit - lots of people demand proof and being that we are pretty close to as random as we can get it would ad much validity to the astral projection phenomenon.

Again, I thank you much for your permission and I believe that will aid me with entering someone elses space. Im hoping I can squeeze another one out tonight even though its random.

Also, my last few OOBE were while sleeping on my side, so to everyone who thinks you need to be on your back I think its just what ever way you feel most comfortable.

Thanks so much again and cant wait to try this!!

Im still pretty weirded out by the man I saw in the mirror though, it was almost like I knew him but I had no idea who he was. I highly suggest looking into a mirror next time you go OOB.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527

Im still pretty weirded out by the man I saw in the mirror though, it was almost like I knew him but I had no idea who he was. I highly suggest looking into a mirror next time you go OOB.

We are all in the same, that man could have been like... an ancestor, which is still you, because we are all the same. But more specifically, individualy.. that face could be many faces of you.. the familiarity with it would confirm that. I think when we are without a body we can take any shape we want, and we are made of a combined ego.. so maybe you felt more like...joe somebody.. which is some guy you were 2000 years ago. Maybe that side of you wanted to come out. I heard that if you look in a mirror, you can see your many faces.. that makes sense, because an OBE is just another frequency of this reality we create... by being sensitive, or aware of your surroundings, you enable yourself to conciously and unciously tap into these higher frequences while remaining in this one. So in effect... I could be sitting here on my computer, but I could tap into the dream world or something. I believe this is where these higher powers come from.. realms of higher vibration, more freedom. I believe if you posess these abilities, this awareness, then you do not belong in a world where most people are without these abilities. This world's frequency is lower then the ability of yours... So anyone with these powers I think are light workers... they're here for a reason, to help. They're here because they still need to learn from here, but they could exist elsewhere. You know what I'm getting at?

To go OBE, is to enter a higher frequency, one compareable to the dream world, that is how in OBE's we have the ability to create with our thoughts... like... there might not be a grizzly bear in my room right now, but if you were to OBE here, you could imagine one, it would appear, you could see it and interact with it, while still seeing me... but all that would be happening in a higher frequency, so I could not see this: grizzly bear...

Man I'm too tired for this, I spent the last 3 hours writing down this kind of stuff and re-defining my place in the universe, damn! haha, well... hopefully you understand what I'm saying..

Good luck dude

Don't scare the hell out of me either if you come here, but I know if you do you'll expand my awareness, by validating my beliefs. So therefore you have permission.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Unfortunetly, last night I did not have any luck
I have been getting them key words you gave me into my head though so when I do project I will be able to recall the location with ease. If I do get some free time today, I will try a traditional approach but I have not had much luck with that method. I have work tomarro though where for some reason I do have a lot of experiences, as previously stated in this thread, so it shouldent be much longer then a day or two until we can try this experiment. Again I appreciate your permission, and im very curious as well about the outcome of this.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

yeah man i'm curious about the ouctome too. Get good enough at it that you can rip me out of my body ok? haha

top topics

<< 1   >>

join