It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 attack plan revealed to the elite by the Illuminati via 'The Simpsons'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
External Image

Still don't believe in a "grand conspiracy"? Well, here's another little tidbit you can just brush off as coincidence.

Once again, I got this image from the video series on YouTube "The Antichrist Dajjal Will Be A Reptilian Shapeshifter". More specifically this video:

**WARNING: Video contains profanity**

Peace

[edit on 13-1-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Wow, a whole day and not one reply! Did any of you watch the video and watch how Bart holds a wad of cash in front of that magazine cover that Lisa's holding, while grinning into the camera? Spooky to say the least.

Peace

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The video is no longer available.
I am interested if you can find another video.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
well by the same logic that you are using ie. the building tops being used as 11 i see 1911.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
The video is no longer available.

It seems Abdullah Hashem's account has been suspended once again by YouTube. That's alright, I know somewhere else I can watch the vids. I'll find the vid there and then post a link.

It seems what's being revealed in those videos is more than somebody wants us to know.

Edit: Hahemsfilms was putting out roughly three new videos a day. The series was up to a whopping 180 videos. The information was coming hard and heavy. I'm not sure how they came by all the information, it almost seemed as if it was being fed to them.

As far as a link to that video, MySpace has the series loaded up to only 129. It probably won't be long before the videos disappear from there too. I'll keep investigating though. Watch while you can.

Peace

[edit on 14-1-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Did you manage to find that video anywhere?

and that picture is just plain spooky mate
You can clearly see it says 9/11

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

That image is a tad creepy ... even the dollar sign ($) in the context of the picture looks like 'sept 11' (s 11) overlaid.

I hope you manage to find another way to show the vid.

Woody

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm sure he ran into copyright issues again. On the surface, that's a logical excuse, but I think the reality of it is that Hashem's being silenced. His use of movie and tv clips in his video is rampant, but it's necessary to point out what those with "open eyes" need to be aware of. Hollywood is the key player in controlling the masses, and using Hollywood to attack Hollywood is causing quite a stir with those who want to keep secrets secret. Hidden messages abound in what we watch, you just have to know what to look for.

Peace

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well try to find another video of this because I'm interested to see it.

Not a one-liner.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I'm sure he'll find a way to get his videos back online, he did last time. Problem is that YouTube is so far reaching on the internet as far as people referencing from YouTube, that once they take him down, he gets taken down everywhere. That's the trick on controlling how information gets dispersed.

Peace

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I watched this simpsons episode many years ago.

The part i remember most, is Homer running up and down one tower and then the next in search of a toilet.

Of course back then, there was nothing spooky about it.

But after seeing this picture with 911 in mind i must agree it is spooky.

Still, it doesn't compare in spookyness to the X-Files spin-off show Lone Gunmen pilot...

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The Lone Gunmen pilot is the classic of all synchronies / leaks about 9/11. Right down to the dialogue. The documentary we made about 9/11, we showed as much undoctored footage of the impacts as we could, with the Lone Gunmen audio playing over the top. Powerful stuff.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
The Lone Gunmen pilot is the classic of all synchronies / leaks about 9/11. Right down to the dialogue. The documentary we made about 9/11, we showed as much undoctored footage of the impacts as we could, with the Lone Gunmen audio playing over the top. Powerful stuff.

Wow, where can i find this documentary?

I would love to see it!

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Nice to see this image up here. It's one of those things that you just can't shake off as "nothing". I saw it some time ago here:
The 911 stargate

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthDweller

Oh cool. Thanks a bunch EarthDweller!

The part I found even more fascinating was the part about The Wiz! So allegedly a stargate was opened on 9/11 at ground zero, and to top it all off the 9/11 memorial is scheduled to be completed "sometime" in 2012.

Fullfillment of prophecy? What do you think?

Edit to add: And one more thing, before anyone starts to chalk this all up as "crazy", how crazy was it when you found out that leaders of the free world were performing occultist "mock" sacrifices at Bohemian Grove? Just because something seems unbelievable doesn't mean it isn't possible, especially with bloodlines going back to the beginning of human civilization who knew the secrets.

Here's the Lone Gunmen pilot once again:

Peace

[edit on 15-1-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'm glad you liked the link. I definitely think something is up with Hollywood and these occult dealings. One thinks of Mozart, who embedded masonic themes in his opera "the magic flute". If that was beeing done back then, would there not be a counterpart today? but an even more unsettling thought comes to mind - what if the current revelation of these embedded nods and nudges is overseen by some of the folks in the know? Some categories of criminals develop a need to have their "work" appreciated. And so maybe they think that these planted winks are to good to be left unnoticed as the end game draws nearer. It sound a bit paranoid, i know, but maybe still...

And as to the "wizard" and Emerald City (from the linked clip), i think that is definitety substantial! I've heard plenty of references to emerald city lately. The green zone in Baghdad is unofficialy called just that i recall.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
BINGO

yes yes
wake up everyone and see that it really is a grand conspiracy

and we are the Fodder.

good thread that is simple and to the point.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Bush, Crowley's grandson? What?
There's no resemblance of features.
So far there is no other connection to Crowley and the bush family other than this video.

Far fetched indeed.

However the symbolism is a bit more than can be passed on.

However Crowley's depiction of Aiwass could easily have been influenced by
reading the work of Frank L Baum. Or the makeup effects of the wizard could
have just as easily been influenced by someone who read some Crowley.

I highly doubt they opened any stargates. Maybe they thought their big ritual would lead to major successes for them in this century, and so far, they've been right.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Once again! The media uses its brainwashing techniques to control the masses!

Splendid.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Bush, Crowley's grandson? What?
There's no resemblance of features.
So far there is no other connection to Crowley and the bush family other than this video.

Far fetched indeed.

However the symbolism is a bit more than can be passed on.

However Crowley's depiction of Aiwass could easily have been influenced by
reading the work of Frank L Baum. Or the makeup effects of the wizard could
have just as easily been influenced by someone who read some Crowley.

I highly doubt they opened any stargates. Maybe they thought their big ritual would lead to major successes for them in this century, and so far, they've been right.

If you look into Crowley you can see its widely thought that he IS actually related to Crowley, he(Crowley) is believed to be the true father of Barbara Bush!!

[edit on 16-1-2008 by DigitalKid]

new topics

top topics

join