It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The everything conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I just had an epiphany for you.

Think about it this way....

Your own thoughts conspire against you....

and since your thoughts create your reality....

about half of everything is conspiring against you.

For those that choose to live in the "negative" half of everything....

Half of everything is everything still, so that's why everything is negative.

Here's an interesting note (trust me, I don't wanna hear it):

Why is me, myself, and I important?

Think about why the holy trinity is important.

The father, the son, and the holy ghost.

the father is against the son because he thinks the son isn't him. But the holy ghost knows that he is all, so it doesn't make a difference to him. He's both, so both the father and the son are just as "good" to him.

There are only three kinds of thoughts that we have. The thought that is for something, the thought that is against something, and the thought that sees both sides of an equal "argument".

Let's say that you don't like abortion doctors. Let's say that somebody else wants to kill abortion doctors. You feel the same way as he does, only less that way.

So the only real conspiracy here is everything telling itself that it is not, yet everything always wants to be ittself, and thus, creating the neverending spiral of though explosions that is..... existance.

It is the everything expiriment.

The end.

PS - the person that told me this is the guy that always says "I told ya so",

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
so my estimate is that just about half of everyone that will ever read this will agree more than disagree.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
excellent post...I felt most of it, though I got lost in the wording admittedly toward the end there. Thanks for sharing.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
the stuff at the end is probably just repeating what was already said with different words.

This is why words aren't the bees knees when it comes to explaining yourself.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Just think about yourself for a while. Who are you?

Your "self" is made up of everything around you. From your skin and bones to the house that surrounds you, to the people in your town, to the whole Earth, to the universe.

The only one who truly knows they exist is you.

They make up your ever evolving thoughtform.

and the reason we exist is because we are constantly questioning ourselves, and each moment in your life is the thoughtform exploding and imploding upon itsself, and each explosion of the thoughtform creates the next moment.

Somebody posted a thing about somebody's time machine that they allegedly built a few days ago. I wanted to add onto that thread, but figured it would be best explained in this one.

The guy claims to have a time travel device. The problem is that time doesn't exist. Just this one thoughtform created by everything that ever happened or ever will happen. We're just viewing a sliver of this whole "thought" that is everything. So, if you wanna time travel, what you are really doing is basically slowing down and then reversing your own sliver of the thoughtform.

The danger of doing this is that you could get lost in your own thoughts forever. A time travel device is manipulating the very essence of what is. It's not a time travel device so much as a reality bending device. Which mean, if used corectly, this "time travel" device could be used to do anything really... time travel, space travel, creating something out of nothing, manipulating people's thoughts. With the device in question, if such a device existed, you would realize that you could do whatever you wanted because it's only your reality.

The reason why all of this is being hidden from us is because we don't want to know about it.

I mean, if God is everything.... than YOU are GOD! Would you wanna know you were the only thing that existed ever?

This is why the conspiracy exists... this is why the positive is always at odds with the negative... because if it wasn't, "we" as I know it wouldn't exist.

The conspiracy will always exist, and you will always deny that it does exist. The question will always battle the answer.

It almost feels like everything itsself is what we should be questioning. If we found an answer to everything, though, everything would just give us an exuse as to why it isn't, which would make us stop questioning everything as a whole for a while until we've stumbled all over ourselves again, because it's an infinite throbbing of yes and no colliding.

The next time someone asks you how you are doing... tell them you're doing everything.

It's really hard to understand at first.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by indierockalien]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think you just created a poetry....

Move this thread to a poetry forum, where it's appropriate.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
That statement proves my point.... "I think you just created poetry."

You are observing something, and thinking that it is something else.

So you think I am doing something?

So how are you not what I am doing?

Things exist because you are thinking that they exist.

The only reason this sounds like poetry or a riddle is because your "self" is tricking you into not understanding it, so you interpret it as somebody else expressing themselves. The only reason that you can't understand it is because you are denying yourself.

It really isn't poetry. It's life. I don't know how else to explain it except as something that goes in circles, and therefore can't be explained, because someone will always be questioning it.

What am I even trying to say? I guess I'm trying to say everything, but words can't really do it justice.

That's what creates this thought spiral, though, is polarity.

new topics

top topics

join