It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian - Grey Relationships (question)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Greys, even more from Zeta one, are very faithfull to the Reptilian. They dont have much, emotion wise, but they are love are a strong bond with the reptilian. Why so, they trust each other in a strong way, has both of them trust and are faithfull to the source, god !

I will join this forum later

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Like I said anonymously, Comflict beteewn Reps and Greys cannot occur
(I repeat myself because I don't see my previous post ???)

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaud

No worries whatsoever.

I tend to be somewhat long winded about said hypothetical scenarios, and most of the time I'm sure there isn't much documented validation to prove or disprove what I'm trying to get at. I hope I'm getting better at explaining these hypothetical case scenarios, because I continue to find the subject of possibility intriguing.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Now, no doubt many people "dropped out" once I mentioned I had "contact" (very trivial contact, if at all) - in fact, they could have been nothing more than marked hallucinations - HOWEVER, these were personal experiences that opened a flood of questions at the time.

Given the sensitive nature of this line of questioning, if anyone would rather contact me via U2U for an update on the "hypothetical" situation, I will be more than happy to oblidge.

I understand this is an odd post for the UFO/Aliens forum, and pure speculation, and I am grateful for the tolerance it's been given.

Although I do have one final question for those who are following this thread and who might have additional insights:

Considering that in nature, the eggs of many reptiles are laid and left to fend for their own upon hatching - it is too brazen to assume that there are similar parallels within the Reptilian world when it comes to hybrid children?

i.e. - The child is abandoned, given over to other family members, up for adoption, etc?

And if so - would a retinue of greys possibly be used covertly to help "teach" said hybrid in the hidden knowledge of it's race before re-introduction into Reptilian/Hybrid society?

Weird, I know. GE, always with the weird questions.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I happen to love weird things, not by choice but by getting used to it... my life is weird !
;-)

See, greys are less prone to sentiment like we are. But greys are loyal by nature, great at logics and far more advanced in DNA manipulation. Reps are the suprematies rulers. Most poeples talk about Hybrids Grey/human (Umanite) but what about .... Grey/human/Reps ...
anyways, soon enough you will meet them ;-))) if not already of course. The secret of the existence is not an issue, but the purpose of their existence might be !

Interesting forum BTW

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaud

Thanks for the kind words, Klaud.

Hopefully one day that meeting will occur....right now I think we're kind of dancing around each other making sure neither is a threat to the other.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
reply to post by Klaud

Thanks for the kind words, Klaud.

Hopefully one day that meeting will occur....right now I think we're kind of dancing around each other making sure neither is a threat to the other.

You got that right my friend !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join