It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MKULTRA -vs- Illuminati MK (a question)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Mods - if this subject matter is in error, please move to the appropriate forum.

Disclaimer " The questions presented within this thread is hypotetical and based on the only available information I can seem to find on the internet to date, combined with personal experiences and (to an extent) fictional scenarios.

It is not definitive, accurate or representative of any factual evidence. It is merely inquisitive in nature.

I might not be able to reply to every attempt for clarification, but I will do my best should such circumstance arise. If the questioning becomes erratic or too many posts are generated of a badgering nature, I will not respond to every question. This is not to be rude, this is simply a personal precaution.

Here we go:

1.) Assuming that the MKULTRA program of indoctrination was still alive and well in some form or fashion, whether admitted to or not, is it possible that a classified program of this sort may serve as a counterbalance or offensive to the various types of SRA Programming Tecniques (aka infiltration and/or intelligence gathering)?

2.) Is it possible to indoctrinate one in a civilian-military function without having to rely soley on adverse and traumatic conditioning?

3.) Is it possible for a military operative to be subjected to SRA and induce dysfucntional elements into the system? If so, can these abuse cycles be eliminated without external therapists?

4.) Seeing as how the primary objective of the US Military and it's clandestine operations are in the service of the country and it's peoples - would such a operative (if exposed) be considered a threat by certain groups of influence? (aka "SRAbusers" who don't wish to be exposed)?

5.) Could pre-existing conditioning kick in at appropriate and predetermined times so as to have the operative perform certain duties?

The reason for my inquiry stems from personal experience, and I will not be posting further details without direct questioning from one who has shown they are not merely a "casual hobbyist" in this area of study.

I also don't mind sharing personal info, but if anything I have to say is going to be used for personal profit (books) or website "stories of victims" please let me know in advance that I might give consent.

I'm not trying to be rude, I've just learned to be cautious over the years about delicate matters that may or may not have direct bearing on my life, my loved ones and my associations and newfound stability.

If you wish to contact me via U2U in order to preserve the integrity of the information shared, I completely understand and welcome all serious and knowledgeable experts, therapists, and scholars for in-depth discussion.

Thank you for your time and attentions.

Sincerely and with Highest Respects -

GE

*edit to clarify minor point

[edit on 13-1-2008 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Afterthought:

For the record, I would like to state that I am in a process of conscious evolution, and much has changed in regards to my personal position and mindset from my other "related" posts.

It's a process and an imperfect science, but I am currently in a state of stability where previous delusions and personality manifestations are not currently present.

As of this posting, it is my core personality speaking - sans delusions, various "subroles" and fictious premises of self and situation.

I hope it's not much of a bother to inquire of this nature.

Sorry to be such a pest sometimes.

Thanks again for your time.

GE

[edit on 13-1-2008 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
It's late and I appologize but I just can't really wrap my mind around what it is that you are asking. Are you trying to see if there is some sort of a "Manchurian Candidate" situation going on and you are wondering if you can un-program yourself without a therapist?

I see you are asking more than that (well really, you are probably not even asking that) but I just can't really wrap my mind around it.

Could you summarize what you are getting at? Also, I am not an expert so I understand if you don't feel like wasting your time re-hashing.

Good luck

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I cant answer your questions because there are too many unknowns surrounding the issue and your motivation for asking them.

I can ask you a question however: Have you been to a trusted hypnotist for memory-recover? And if yes, can you discern between fabricated (made-up/false) memories and genuine memory recovery?

I know its a tough question.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Karl -

Sort of. Is it possible to self deprogram, and reprogram oneself as effectively as an external agency for a series of specialized functions?

and in response to Skyfloating:

I can tell the difference between fictional reality constructs I developed to deal with traums, I hold no known false memories, and in regards to a therapist - I can't say I've spoken with one in depth about much of what I experience because there are so many trust issues involved.

It's almost as if I have a series of safguards in my mind that are insuring I don't give information out to the wrong people, remember the exact details of an experience unless being accessed by those with the clearance to do so, and while it might sound like paranoia - I keep getting the overwhemling feeling that the truth of the entire matter will not be revealed to me because of certain risk factors.

One reason I prefer to do things on my own is because of these trust issues, and previous disinterest or overtly casual assesment of prior therapists. Some of them I literally cannot speak to outside of small talk.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
If we assume that one can implant commands such as "kill yourself as soon as you find out too much", your carefulness makes sense.

Maybe you happened to see the movie "Inland Empire" where a woman who has been brainwashed, rams a screwdriver into her stomach the moment she starts recovering memories.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Now, I can't say for sure, but the government invested a fortune to develope the brainwashing system that they have. I don't think that it would be very effective for an individual that has been a victim of this to somehow deprogram themselves.

You would probably be well served to find a therapist that you trust. Which from the sound of things, will be very difficult.

Since we are talking about fringe topics here. Have you ever looked into the Silva Ultramind system? I have only briefly looked into it but it really seems like it could be beneficial to someone in your situation. That is as long as it isn't a hoax. It seems to have a lot of satisfied people that swear by it though. Maybe you should look into it.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I dare you to go over to my thread "law of attraction" and pose the following question:

"How can I apply the law of attraction in order to overcome mind control?"

No kidding.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Skyfloating -

Really. That sounds like the type of programming reserved for the lowest social chastes. Not an issue here. And sorry, not really my level of film. Your timing and candor is indeed impeccable - we must be operating on a harmonious frequency of some sort!

I promise I'll hit your thread ASAP - I've got a million things running right now, and I don't wish to post hastily.

Skyfloating -

Well, the military programming is stable - it's the overlay programming that I recieved over the course of the last ten years that seems to be the ineffectual system. I suspect private interests with that one, not governmental.

Or course, it could merely be a class differential of some sort. A lot has changed over the years.

And I'll look into that SilvaUltramind and report back if it might fit my quirky situation and ability to self-hypnotize. Thanks for the lead, it's most appreciated!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Been busy, but have additional insights to present for consideration.

In reagards to the SRA, it seems to have overtones trying to drag me into someones mystery cult, and when I don't live up to their laws and rituals, I am attacked.

It's not a out of disrespect, it's just that I have previous oaths I have taken. My baptism in the Church and my honor code to the US Military.

I fail to see how they think they can add a "Satanic" personality within this complex. It's ridiculous, like trying to alchemetically convert a substance into itself and then being enraged when there is no visible change.

But that's just where I sit on that issue.

I suspect one very psychopathic cult leader behind this, and it sure as heck isn't me.

I prefer my silent sanctuary and meditations to these "orgy parties"

Talk a about a Brave New World DIS-Order!

*sheesh!*

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I was looking to contribute to a different MK ULTRA thread, but could not find it, so this one will do. Subject content is same so hey, it works for me.

As for the question of the project, yes, it was real and may very well be conducted today, under a different name of course. What I have is fairly interesting, and may help further the thread.

Between 1953 and 1966 the CIA sponsored extensive research concerning "chemical, biological, and radiological materials capable of employment in clandestine operations to control human behavior." [FN6] Code- named MKULTRA, the CIA's research program included 149 subprojects undertaken on a contract basis. CIA records document the participation of at least 80 institutions and 185 researchers.[FN7] Because the CIA funded MKULTRA largely through a front organization, many of the participating individuals and institutions apparently had no knowledge of their involvement with the Agency. [FN8]
Sims v. CIA on MKULTRA

new topics

top topics

join