It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone Must Do God's Will, or Die.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
reply to post by SwanSword

I pray to no god.Right now I pray someone teaches you that excessive quoting is a no no.
So is shoving religion down someones throat.
Not a personal attack.Just my opinion.

I quote as much as I need to, which usually isn't very much. If that's the worst criticism you can give me I think I'm going to be alright. No one is forced to read what I write. I'm not somehow compelling people beyond the strength of will to open this thread and read it. If anyone doesn't agree with me I would suggest replying politely, saying, "SwanSword, I disagree with you, and here's why: .

I'm not shoving anything down anyone's throat. I'm going as far as to give explicit instructions to people on how to be close, and friends with God. I'm allowed to do this, because the same Constitution that allows you to express your beliefs in a public forum, allows me to express my beliefs as well.

I'm not criticizing anyone. If someone reads what I write, and reflexively strikes out to silence The Truth, it is not the fault of Truth. Truth has always been. Long before you were, The Truth was. Truth has always been the same, from before time.

If man fails to align with The Absolute Justice the rest of the Universe obeys, the human race will still obey God, because it will commit genocide against itself,

In an act of obedience to The Lord God Almighty, telling Him exactly what He engraved on Creation: If any part of Creation fails to obey Divine Law, it will either be conformed to obey by the forces in the Universe that seek to do God's Will, and if the thing is not willing to come into subjection, it will be destroyed as the animated mold ruining an otherwise perfectly good planet.

The way it appears to superior races, the human race is cancerous mold, programmed to sterilize the earth's surface of itself, in an act of compliance with Absolute Justice, by nuclear holocaust.

I Am as I Am, in the world, but not of the world, to bring out the precious without the vile, allowing each to be gathered in separate places, so The Angel of God's Wrath can rain down flaming hailstones the size of basketballs, on those who chose wickedness, and make the world exclusively for The Chosen.

I Am from The Father, through Jesus Christ, a Begotten Son of God. God's plan has been laid out since before the Universe was Created. There is nothing any person can do to alter God's Plan. It's like if you were painting a picture, and what you were drawing tried to dictate what it was going to be.

God knows everything, past present and future. The human organism is born as part of the birth of a person. Reason, love, memories, feelings, heartbreak, loneliness, joy, and peace are faculties of the soul.

The organic brain is a passive device that allows the soul to communicate with the temporal body, and regulate its functions. Because modern man has been able to indirectly surmise something about the function of the organic brain, he falsely believes the brain is a function of itself.

The brain is a neuro-chemical interface the soul uses to communicate with the temporal body. There are people who can read a regular bound book, in total darkness, using the palms of their hands. This requires chastity, sorrow for sin, repentance, and the practice of Roman Catholicism.

Copyright 2008 by SwanSword, et al.
All Rights Reserved.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So in "reality" you're only 8000 years old? Oh, well, that makes all the difference. Oy vey...

In essence your view is that anyone who disagrees with your rules is either demon pocessed, demonically influenced, and/or a demon themselves. Do I have that correct?

Just out of curiosity, how does a tatoo equate to demonic influences in ones life?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

Just out of curiosity, how does a tatoo equate to demonic influences in ones life?

That bit made me laugh too. Ive quite a few tatts so i guess i'm possesed. And i always thought that my red eye's had something to do with camera flash.

is what this thread reminds me of. hehe.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Seriously, none of the people posting to this thread are wicked or evil. You might think you are, and that God doesn't approve, but God Loves people the way they are. God doesn't ask for anything. He is a Loving God, Who dearly wants to shower His Children with the most amazing Gifts you can imagine.

God doesn't count anyone out of the race, but it is a race, and some people will finish first, some will finish last. God says, "Sometimes the last shall be first, and the first shall be last".

There is more Joy in Heaven over the conversion of one sinner, than over all the people who are presently near to God. God IS Mercy, so unfathomable Divine, Anyone who at least tries to repent from sin will succeed. No one can be perfect. If a person is trying to do God's Will, God will grant Grace. You can keep sinning as much as you want, as long as you don't plan to sin, are sorry, and ask God's Forgiveness, by The Precious Blood of Jesus Christ.

If someone came to visit you whenever they got in a jam, and never came out of love, you would question his sincerity. If God did not withhold His Riches for a period of testing, people would use God like an automatic teller machine. They would take what they thought they wanted, and leave the rest of God's Gifts unopened. I'll give you a hint: Never ask God for money. Ask for what you need the money to buy, and be specific.

I've had ever worldly luxury, indulged ever passion my eyes could see, and my heart could want. I denied myself nothing in this world, but I could not find happiness. I indulged, but felt empty. I married a 21 year old blond Swedish swimmer and gymnast once. Our children were the most beautiful of any, each more intelligent and attractive than the next. I had a portrait painted of our family.

Wealth could not satisfy my greed, and beauty never contained the goodness it promised; That when man sees the beauty to satisfy his eyes, he seeks to possess it for his own, to heal the wounds in his heart. But beauty possessed and controlled is not beauty, and brings death.

Greed is never found without ingratitude. Gratitude and Bitterness cannot inhabit the same heart. Vengeance is never enough to quench the thirst of bitterness, and eventually she falls into the grave she dug for the one who loved her.

I decided to live simply, and find Truth. When my heart despaired for not having the things of the world, Satan took me to visit Hell.

I was imprisoned in a cell of deceit, woven from the wounds of injustice scarred over, and festering. Wild fears consumed me, as the master of evil sentenced to death, with the execution to be by my own hand.

My prison cell made me do evil for the good that may come of it. I had been completely fooled, on a basic level, because Satan had no authority. I had received Roman Catholic Baptism.

The enemy had fooled me into committing the one sin that could kill me, forever: Suicide. The final impenitent sin of murdering one's self would damn my Immortal soul to everlasting fire. That is what kept me alive, that time.

The Precious Blood of Jesus Christ IS The Currency of Heaven. The blood of aborted babies, and sodomite issue, are the currency of Hell. All who approve of sin in others are guilty of the same sin.

Before She brings a wealth of Blessing, and Joy greater than conjugal love, Wisdom fills the novitiate with fear and dread. For the one who asks, Wisdom is given, and She is greater than wealth, fame, drunkenness, or gratification of lust.

She comes to the foolish, and is spurned. She withdraws Her Hand from them, and laughs when they are reduced to poverty, dying, alone, forever. Satan wants everything He does to get blamed on God, and for himself to live in the deceit of denial that He is the enemy, or even exists.

God never hurts anyone. Satan will do anything to ruin a life, as long as people keep blaming God.

All Rights Reserved.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
So in "reality" you're only 8000 years old? Oh, well, that makes all the difference. Oy vey...

In essence your view is that anyone who disagrees with your rules is either demon pocessed, demonically influenced, and/or a demon themselves. Do I have that correct?

Tattooing and piercing the body are as ancient as Cain, the first murderer, who killed his brother. Cain was sentenced to roam. The ground would no longer bring forth when he tilled. Cain said, "If I roam from here, I could be killed on sight". God said, "I shall give you a mark, and all men shall know your life will be avenged seven times over".

Cain is father of the Caananites, predecessors of black Africans.

Seagull, reality is the way it is going to be, no matter what I do or say. Demonic possession in The Western World is rare. Baptism here is common. In other nations it is common for children to be possessed from birth.

Demonic influence is different. Comparing possession to influence is like comparing temptation to sin. The influence goes away when Truth is found. Possessed people are incapable of understanding, and are in torment. Such people would not be able to communicate sensibly.

If a person has received Baptism in Jesus Christ, there is virtually nothing a demon can do to take over. I have seen some horrible effects on people who try to master sin, and it corrodes them from the inside out. By the time they realize what is going on, it is usually too late, because the body has been destroyed by illness that laid dormant until Satan removed the blindfold.

Sin is caused by a mutation on the DRD dopamine receptor gene series. The mutation is caused by Satan mutating the chromosomes of sinners. This is Verified by The Holy Bible, Book of Exodus:20:1-6, where God warns:

I AM a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children of the third and of the fourth generations, of those who hate Me.

The genetic mutation that causes people to sin deprives the nervous system of dopamine by producing a surplus of the enzymes that breaks down neurotransmitters. The dopamine doesn't stay in the reward trigger nerve synapses long enough to produce a feeling of reward: Love Peace Joy, A sense of well being, and/or a sense of accomplishment.

Mutants, or the accursed, deviate to sinful behavior for the spike in dopamine levels it brings. Counterfeits of the reward feelings are felt, and the illusion is so convincing, sinners routinely recommend sin to other people.

But the spike is followed by a cataclysmic plunge, bringing on the sensation of guilt. The sin is repeated to alleviate the guilt, but the spike in dopamine isn't as high the second time, and the guilt is greater. Within a short time the intentional sinner needs the sin to break even on the amount of dopamine they had before the sin began.

People come to this thread because the soul is trying to find Truth, so the body can live. No one can stop sinning quickly. God knows people bring sin with them when they come to him. God Loves us more than He hates sin. If there is something a person can't hope to quit cold turkey, they only need to resist temptation until it overcomes them, and then they can sin again. The gift man can give to God is resisting temptation.

Try resisting the urge to sin, but don't go to confession where no forgiveness is granted; Like AA meetings, counselors, psychiatrists, social workers, or psychologists. You confess your sin, but there is no forgiveness, so you need to keep confessing. Professionals know they create dependence by allowing confession, and then helping the sinner to justify the sin.

With Roman Catholic confession, you do it once, and it's over, and it's free.

All Rights Reserved.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

A tattoo of a rubber duck is a "mark of Cain". Oh, pishtosh...

...nevermind...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
"Do God's will or die" What was God's will before I was born ? To have me born and then prove my life wrong ? No , This life is for the living in all respect to infinite wonders .
Does God divide up a bunch of wound up toys into good and bad toys ? No . There is free will and every life is a true life . Yes God's that big . Yea ! .Big enough for every life to be true come what may . Yep ! God is big enough for right and wrong and just being here too . Birth is not evil , life is not evil , and death is not evil . And the all revealing exit door , well , we must have some worth in some ones eyes to have been allowed to enjoy the show , even the bad parts . No , a God that judges ? Nup ! I mean God's bigger than big you know !?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i refuse to worship a god that acts in a manner as yours.

the comment about caucasians being a form of spiritual offspring is pretty offensive and i'm full-on white boy.

i can only assume you're not interested in gaining the respect of the members here since you seem to overtly disrespect everyone that has replied to your nonsense by inflicting even more nonsense.

if you're trying to save souls then you came to the wrong place. the lot of us are skeptical in nature and many have abandoned the concept of god you're trying to sell.

i grew up christian and it never made any sense to me. when i moved out of my parents' house i decided i woudl follow my own path and it hasn't yet led me astray. i have a more abstract concept of god than some bearded guy with sandals on a throne, and i am quite comfortable with my relationship to it. i don't fear death itself - only the wellbeing of those i leave behind.

a friend of mine once said something that perfectly summed up how i feel:

Let's start with... religion. It's not that I just don't believe in God. It goes a lot farther than that.

There are a lot of different religions and everyone that believes in them thinks everyone else is wrong but them, and feel so strongly about it that it has been known to cause many wars. Religion remains the number one excuse for war, murder, torture and other atrocities since the beginning of man-kind. Hands down. Nothing else even comes close.

It is my firm belief that religion is the creation of government (or the equivalent of governments in previous cultures) used as a tool to control mankind and make them fall in line. You can't jail everyone in an anarchy state, but if you can scare them into believing in eternal damnation for not being good, you won't have to. Religion also remains the #1 control mechanism for societies, and it's constantly used and abused so that people in power can get their way.

Take America where we have separation of Church and State, and Freedom of religion. That freedom of religion only extends as far as your ability to worship the same God the government does. Gay marriage and abortions are two such examples that prove this point.

Make the people believe enough, and not only will they fall in line, but they'll teach their children to do the same. Not only that, but also shun anyone that doesn't believe the same thing, turn their backs on friends and family that don't believe, go to war for their beliefs and kill the infidels, and so on.

The end result is millions of people believing in what basically amounts to Santa Clause. Some magical gift giver that lives far away where you can't get to, constantly watching to see who's been naughty or nice, and the naughty kids get coal and burn in hell for eternity while the nice kids get presents and become angels. Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christianity...

...if there really is a God after everything that's happened on earth over the last ten thousand years, I'm going to be seriously pissed off. "Worship me or burn in hell, and no, I won't do anything to help you believe." What an ego this guy must have.

If someone dies "it was just their time". If something bad happens "the lord works in mysterious ways". If something good happens "It's god's gift to us." We don't have to accept responsibility for anything, God's pulling all the strings, and has it all planned out for us. It's all part of God's master plan. If God has a master plan, why am I not in it? Because of free will? Free will + God's master plan does not compute. If God's master plan was to create me, make me incapable of believing without proof, then burning in hell for eternity because I turned out exactly as he created me, then f*** him.

And don't even get me started on the Bible, and how the stories of the Bible weren't written until 40 years after the supposed death of Jesus (if he even really existed, which is still in debate by non-Christians), or how there's no mention of him by any of the known historians of that time period (over 40 historians, no mention), or how the books of the bible have been reworded, omitted, and completely fabricated over time to suit the needs of the Catholic church.

now don't hate me for posting that if you're religious. i'm not bashing anyone that believes in anything. i say good for you if you found something that can give you purpose and direction. what i don't like is when someone comes in telling me i'm going to hell if i don't believe what they believe.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I mean no offense SwanSword, but by trying to force your religious beliefs onto people via this thread is crossing a line. It is not only morally wrong, it can very easily insult and offend a great number of people. All people are free to make their own choices when it comes to their beliefs, there is no one belief or religion that is the be-all end-all "correct" path to follow. Please do not try to preach to people that yours is.

I'm not a religious man, and I will make no claims when it comes to having more or less knowledge than anybody else when it comes to any specific religion or faith. I do not condemn religion, and I am not against it by any means, it's just not something I involve myself in. I'm not an atheist, but I wouldn't call myself an agnostic either. I just live my life for myself and my loved ones, and choose to not make a choice when it comes to any sort of religion. I make my own choices when it comes to what I can and can't do during my lifetime.

If I read and understand correctly what is listed as "sins" in your posts, then I can easily pick out at least 4 or 5 things that would make me a "sinner". But hey, I'm happy with that, I am not worried about it. I have enjoyed my life greatly up to this point in time, and I plan on doing so for many years to come.

You are free to live under whatever beliefs you choose to follow, I will not argue that. I will not condemn or insult your beliefs. So with that said, I ask you to do the same, please do not try to force your beliefs onto other people. You are entitled to your own opinion and to make your own decisions, and so is everybody else.

I'm sure at least some people will agree with my following statement. We all die, one day when I am gone I may learn that my beliefs and morals were all wrong. If that is the case, then I am willing to accept that. If it means I end up in heaven, hell, or just a long dirt nap is irrelevant to me. Personally, all that matters to me is that I will know that I lived my life as best I could and I tried my best to enjoy every moment of it.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   

"Everyone Must Do God's Will, or Die!"

Uh, we're all gonna die anyways pal.
Let's at least have fun along the way.

It's like I always say (well, not always, but you get the idea):

If I am going to hell, it's not gonna be in a handbasket.
I'm taking a limo.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
To the Original Post,

This thread is pointless. You realize you're just resorting to scare tactics rather than evidence in order to get people to believe. You speak as if you know exactly what God wants, well every other denomination of Christianity thinks they know exactly what God wants, and yet they all continue to argue and kill each other.

Furthermore, you're using the Bible in order to prove the Bible, which is circular thinking. Get off your high horse and use your reason. Without the whole system of reward and punishment (aka heaven and hell) you wouldn't ever have believed in this bull.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The Kingdom of God is not for those who seek the Kingdom of Man.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Stop speaking in metaphors and parables that carry no weight. Use evidence, concrete evidence, historical evidence, anything besides your empty words.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm sure you have enough information amassed to understand what it is I'm talking about when I speak of respective kingdoms. If you don't accept and what Yeshua offered, his promises, his philosophy, adopting the I AM mind, all of the supposed BS.. then as it is stated by him, you assume existential independence.

When he has stated you must depend on him and you remain independent, that is when you lay the foundation of your "Kingdom" your existence and all the pieces which assemble it. The existing form (GOD.. mans word) that "sees" (knows) everything, and promotes positive growth (life) already has a stencil made for every piece of the universe.

There is a reason and a way for every piece in a machine, the universe is no different. Humans are mechanisms in this assembly.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. When you hit a wall, the wall hits you back. When you transgress on natural law, you enter disregard from the peace it brings. You break. You "Die".

Words describe sensory input/reflection. Metaphors are vessels able to contain vast stores of information. Verbal holograms. A proper metaphor is a powerful tool. I'm sure there are those out there who don't have trouble analyzing their contents.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join