It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top UFO spotter endorses Uluru UFO claim - Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

AN experienced UFO spotter has lent his support to the theory aliens landed at Uluru and created human beings.

Lew Farkas runs the store and holiday park at Wycliffe Well, an internationally-renowned UFO hotspot 380km north of Alice Springs on the Stuart Highway.

The Northern Territory News yesterday reported on a US UFO enthusiasts' website carrying a story about aliens landing at the Rock and creating human life.

The event, the UFO Area website claims, is depicted in Aboriginal rock paintings at Uluru.

Mr Farkas, 60, said he has spotted about 30 UFOs in his time.

Mr Farkas said depictions of aliens were common to the art of many ancient cultures.

Mr Farkas said there had not been a sighting at Wycliffe Well since November 7, when a group of British backpackers said they saw a light hovering around for about 15 minutes before flying off.

Now considering he owns a tourist spot at Uluru formerly Ayers Rock, I am amused but seems promising.

Good to see Australia reporting something about UFOs!

Source

He also believes Aliens landed on Uluru and created human beings!

Interesting

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Thurisaz

I read that article a few days ago and had a good laugh at it, unfortunately its only Lew's belief they landed as evidence is lacking.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Either way, I was still pleased to see something about UFOs in Australia...

Isn't evidence always lacking?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
As someone who has recently returned from a long stay in Oz I can confirm that there is no Human life in Australia. Some curious life forms, but nothing resembling humans

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by realyweely

Very funny...but it is true, I am not human at all. Australian's are actually part of the NWO and have been waiting for the right time. We are all hybrids so genetically superior to other species on the Planet. We are ready and waiting with our BBQs...

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
They landed and created humans? LOL! Funniest thing I have read on this forum for a while, I suppose they created the Dinosaurs also and all the other animals on this earth which is millions, especially in the sea...

[edit on 15-1-2008 by Zemouk]

new topics

top topics

join