It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trauma Based Mind Control in Pop Culture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This video was forwarded to me by someone who would like to remain anonymous, but still felt that it was important that it be shown.

In the spirit of putting as much information out as possible for other people to form their own opinions, I agreed to post this thread.

The video itself is a poor production and the thoughts are not put together well, but there is quite a bit of truth in it. I am not fully endorsing the video or its contents myself, but there is some food for thought here. The subject matter is important, and I hope that at some point in the future I will have the time to make a clearer presentation than what you will see here.

Click here to watch "Anna Nicole, Britney, and Mind Control"

The video starts out talking about the underbelly of Disney glamour, so I thought this picture that I stumbled across would fit in with what they are talking about. It is quite disturbing, though not explicity graphic.

Photo

[edit on 1/12/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I haven't seen this one yet, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

*watching now*

I already like the introduction, and I think it's safe to say the entire THEME of "Catcher in the Rye" is the trigger.

WIll be back with further comments.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Wow. That's a lot to assimilate, some if it I can see, some of it I believe is pure specualtion - but I'm not in a position to attck or undermine the theories presented.

I was wondering if anyone was going to bring up this subject in light of the recent events with Miss Spears. Seriously, I feel for her. I never really related at all until she shaved her head and flipped out on hospital staff by screaming "I am the anti-christ" then there was instant kinship between myself and my newfound sister.

I've been there.

The hair cutting ritual, the freakouts in the hospital..the whole nine.

But the good news is there is hope. If Britney is able to put her new situation into the proper perspective and come to grips with her new reality, she may avoid the terrible outcome that befell Miss. Smith.

I wish Miss Spears all the best in the world.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
She's being deliberately crucified in the media for her attmepts to resist and escape. "They" must guarantee that even if she does manage to break free, anything she might reveal will be regarded as the raving of a lunatic. I fear for the worst though. One of these times she's not going to come out of one of these clinics or hospitals.

I wonder if Dr. Phil is a pedophile?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Pardon me for asking, but where does Dr. Phil and pedophila come into play here? There is absolutely nothing that would even suggest such a thing that I'm aware of!

Please tell me this is just a baited question and you aren't seriously considering that possibility...

*edit for typo

[edit on 12-1-2008 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Actually, the thought did cross my mind.

If this whole thing with Britney really is about trauma induced mind control and ritual sexual abuse, he must know something about what is actually going on. Then there's the whole thing of him being the last person anyone would probably suspect of being involved in something like that. But then he goes running to the hospital to pull Britney out, and he had to pull a lot of strings to do it. To get her back to her handlers?

Of course I have seen no evidence of anything like that, nor have I heard such a theory put forth elsewhere, but there's something about Dr. Phil that just never sat right with me. Maybe I just don't like shrinks.

Sorry if I offended anyone. Just a conspiracy hunch.

[edit on 1/13/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'm not offended in the slightest, actually. It just kind of stuck me off guard.

While I'm not going to sit here and say that there aren't people out there who might pull such strings (should said "strings" actually exist) for nefarious reasons in the face of opportunity, I don't really think Dr. Phil had that in mind.

I think it was more a career oriented move on his part. Perhaps even genuine concern for her well being. Kind of a "win win" situation given the circumstances. She gets counseling, he gets ratings. The world can share in her experience.

I think he backed out when he realized the severity of her emotional issues. Being in the public eye for so long can really distort one's view of the world most of us take for granted.

Even though I don't always agree with Dr. Phil's assesments and advice, he doesn't strike me as the dangerous sort.

In regard to getting Britney back to her "handlers" - I don't really think this was one of those moments. I think she just needed to go in for some "down time" in a controlled environment while processing and dealing with this sudden loss of her children.

Perfectly reasonable, and valid considering her mental state at the time.

I've been in situations myself that if I had not been removed or removed myself, there's no telling what would have happened.

I can attest to the highly demanding expectations of a performer, all the pressures, expectations and demands placed upon someone growing up in the industry - but I seriously doubt Miss Spears is suffering from true SRA.

I really think the "hype" of the whole "ritual and sexual abuse" angle is a little too often assumed in situations such as this, but then again, I'm only speaking from my personal perspective on this subject.

Most people who have been through that level of conditioning are too sensitive to handle the demands of a public figure, especially a mainstream performer. To the best of my knowledge, most cases usually disappear into the Underworld or else become casualities in mental hospitals...but not all of them.

Some people are able to come to terms with their private and public roles in a manner that allows them to effectively pick and choose who to be at appropriate times, as oppossed to constantly being "onstange and catered to" continuously.

Whatever the case may be, she's getting a serious reality check right now.

It's time to grow up, and letting go of the freedoms of childhood in exchange for the responsibilities of adulthood are never easy (or fun).

Once again - I hope she gets a comprehensive and appropriate therapist.

*edit for minor clarification

[edit on 13-1-2008 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
What do you think about the relationship that the video presents between the Baron being an artificial insemination project with Hitlers sperm, and the idea that he fathered Anna Nicole Smiths Aryan Moonchild. The video introduces the possibility that ANS was mind controlled and was eventually killed along with her first born son before the child was snatched away? (Rosemary's Baby)
ANS does look like she is acting in an alter. This stuff reads like Monkey Boy found living in a Walmart bathroom. But the science of mind control is a solidly researched area with obvious benefits to those who require anonimity from prosecution for crimes against persons.
I am going to do some Doc. Phil research and post anything relevant later.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
this guy Freeman seems to be a real expert on this stuff.

freemantv.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by the b rain

Honestly, it strikes me as a pet theory that hasn't yet reached a finished and finalized state. In some regards, and if viewed symbolically and in the right context, I can kind of see what they might be getting at here, but really - it's not a comfortable stretch on the storyline for me.

Hitlers sperm?

As per the Moonchild Ritual - I could see how it could be taken from that angle, but I'm not privy to "those sorts of parties" (nor am I interested at that level) and I can't make a definitive and non-biased jugement in her particular case.

I still think Miss Smiths passing was a combination of the death of her son, the emotional and mental suffering, her emotional isolation and that degenerate of an ass she was hanging around with who made a mockery of her memory with that unfortunate video.

But - like I said - I run in a different circle and that's just my opiion.

Some people will go to incredible lenghts for money, fame, power....it's just a shame some of those heartless bastards use ichildlike nnocence as their damned springboards and doormats.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The original link to the video that is the subject of this thread went dead. Here is another one, that hopefully sticks around longer...

video.google.com...

new topics

top topics

join