It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese question Prime Minster regarding 9/11??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It would be nice if we could get a translation here, if anyone speaks Japanese, have a look. I am trying to verify the story. According to what is making its rounds on the net, the Japanese are asking if Al'Qaeda is the real suspect, and how is it possible the Pentagon was attacked>??
here is a link to story
www.911blogger.com...

The following are the actual links in Japanese....

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Is there a English translation for this anywhere?
Or maybe even a copy with sub titles?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Amazing how unpredictable life is.

The Japs are going to force 9/11 disclosure.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

It could be the Japanese are fed up with having the architect of the WTC complex, Minoru Yamasaki, complex perpetually falsely maligned by those writing up the "official" reports.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Why would the Japanese care about 9/11?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NegativeBeef

When it comes to the falsely maligning one of their own, they easily may care about it, because it directly relates to 9/11/2001. It has everything to do with traditional Japanese culture.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NegativeBeef

The Stability of the United States is very important to Asian markets and so forth.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I think the japanese have a right to question any event in which one of their citizens is questioned and I'm pretty sure there must have been some citizens of japan who might have perished on the twin towers...

I mean, we have regular ATS members such as myself who question the oficial story so why cant another gvt do so as well, it's about time the true story is found...but I doubt this will happen in my lifetime

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Heres an update of the videos with english subtitles.......

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Here's more. There might be more coming, but this is what I could find just now.

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Part 8:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
A compelling presentation in the Japanese house of Parliament. Great post, it raises some interesting questions to me....

How did flight 77 perform such a manoeuvre, by an amateur at best?

How did flight 77 perform such a manoeuvre and not be challenged?

Where are the audio tapes, phone calls, and records between US Airforce and the President?

The videos address these disparities, and others.....

Someone may very well have launched a missile that morning, I think we deserve to know why.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NegativeBeef
Why would the Japanese care about 9/11?

Because many Japanese citizens lost their lives when the trade center buildings collapsed. A government has a right to conduct it's own investigation when its citizens are killed.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
So it looks like they are really questioning this. The timing of the events are very, very curious. Especially with that bizarre story by Benjamin Fulford and his recent interview with David Rockefeller. I seriously don't know what to think. This is a very interesting development.

Remember, Rockefeller was in Japan just in Nov.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Am I elated you mentioned what you did. The following is a must read and the second a must see. Trilateral Commission - Rockefeller's baby.

www.mininova.org...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Is there a English translation for this anywhere?
Or maybe even a copy with sub titles?

Ben Fulford has translated the transcript into English here.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
OVER A DOZEN BODIES WERE RECOVERED!!!!!!!!!!

Keep this in mind folks!
That is mistake number one from the spoon fed response that was read.

I am still watching, this is exciting!

I applaud the Parliament for having the balls to pull this off!

Great stuff!

Flagged and starred!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
they should ask how much the banksters who really are running this country would benefit from all the war spending by various nations. and all the intrest payments on the debt the banks credited them with.

it's an octopus like web of deceit involving intelligency agency's and the complexity combined with our will to have piece of mind helps us rationalize the silliness that this traumatic event was as the official report has it.

the federal reserve figure heads are just mostly taking the jobs for prestige as the smart money would have the real elite's back in the shadows

[edit on 16-1-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

David Rockefeller would enjoy doing nothing more than wiping off all humanity from the face of China. China holds at least 1/3 of the US bureaucracy finance (US taxpayer funds) in T-bonds, T-notes, and T-bills. The Chinese hold 1.3 trillion in US currency. That is 1.3 trillion David Rockefller does not have.

The Chinese can literally single-handedly collapse the economy of the US. The Chinese have never been included in the inner sanctum planning at the Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, or Council on Foreign Relations. All involve Rockerfeller running the show.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This should be the next most important effort for well-informed true 9/11 History seekers :

Get the core issues of the 9/11 anomalies we have uncovered in the past 7 years to the aides of parliament members of various influential US allies.
They will put pressure on these elected officials, and for sure there are many more doubting politicians who can be persuaded to address these issues in their legislative bodies.

It is clear to observe that this brave Japanese representative did some homework, but could get handed over by some of our researchers a lot more and BETTER facts to ask to investigate.

We should hint them on the work of our CIT (Citizens Investigation Team), with their eyewitnesses video taped proof of a North of the Citgo gas station flightpath of the plane heading for the Pentagon, and it's devastating impact on the thus clearly planted broken-off light poles in the officially propagated South flightpath of the Pentagon plane.

And the work of mine about the unexplainable seismic energy events during pre-collapse times, shortly before all three buildings collapsed.
Especially for WTC 7, since the evidence for that building is without doubt, the most impressive.
www.abovetopsecret.com... (8 pages)
www.abovetopsecret.com... (10 pages)

And the work of Pilots for Truth on the true flight path of the Pentagon plane and the other planes, especially flight 93 which disappeared at Shanksville Pennsylvania.

And the work of many more of our most prominent researchers at this board, of which I hope some will address their most wanted issues in this thread, so we can email links to interested politicians, their aids and staff.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join