It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular Shaped ( Orbs ) U.F.O. over Texas Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Blah, this thing is bothering me so I will go ahead and post it. This guy claims the video cameras battery went out, and he could not finish taping the craft. He is really into it, and has made a longer version to try to prove it is real. I looked at his other videos as well for clues.With the tech available, it appears to be CG. It looks like reflection in Glass as well. On the other hand with all the sightings there, Texas is close to Mexico....I figured I would "throw it up" on the board for your viewing entertainment purposes.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by Dulcimer]

[edit on 12-1-2008 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder why he doesn't pan the camera when he zooms.

Is his arm or neck broken?

I can't tell what it is, except an array of lights.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
To me it looks like the same software used to make the Haiti UFO video. You can even see one of those "defult" trees to the left at 1:11 mins.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I think it is real because the lights move and the camera also moves at the same time. It does look like the HAITI UFO. I think the camera was filming long hours and at the end it quit. Ask him if he has prior video footage of this UFO.
LOOKS REAL.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Sorry.. But I go with the reflection theory...

There are several things that don't add up.. For example..
Why does the camera not specifically zoom or pan directly into the direction of the supposed object? You would think it reasonable to "Center" in on an object rather than have it over in a right corner.

Why do we see the camera go to an area where nothing at all is happening at all?

Sorry.. I don't buy into this one one small bit. And.. I doubt highly that this was created with the CGI software that was used in the Haiti Hoax UFO video. In fact I doubt if there is any CGI at all used in this. If I were to lean towards any explanation at all without feeling that I was really going out on a limb... I'd lean towards the reflection of a house-roof's Christmas lights.

Just my personal 2 cents

[edit on 12-1-2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
to the OP, Why can't this person maintain a steady hand? The constant zooming in and out is making me dizzy… just keep filming the object that you observe! The video does look real, however I saw 3 doted reflections on the window on the top left and one in the middle below (s/he zooms in to take a closer look?) it just makes me wonder…

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Looks like Christmas decoration lights on the roof of a house to me, also seems like a reflection rather than CG. The cameraman seems unconcerned with the lights, as if the purpose of the film was something other than the subject mentioned, so it's possible that somebody else added the text at the start and the end and posted the video as their own.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I can see Johnny's point about the reflection theory.

Also the same video plus the extra footage were posted by a different user on Youtube but now he's removed them. Why?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

I know this is very out of topic and I hope the mods will forgive. But I couldn't help but notice how much JohnnyAnonymous' avatar ( images.abovetopsecret.com... )looks so much like one of my favorite improv characters Collin Mochrie

www.nndb.com...
down to the red shirt

[edit on 13-1-2008 by Question]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
well, darn. This one died a quick death. Christmas light reflections makes perfect sense. So I'm still waiting for the real deal. Maybe next time.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

I know this is very out of topic and I hope the mods will forgive. But I couldn't help but notice how much JohnnyAnonymous' avatar ( images.abovetopsecret.com... )looks so much like one of my favorite improv characters Collin Mochrie
www.nndb.com...
down to the red shirt

Well now.. I guess I've been found out..

If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that, I'd be a rich man..
But truth be known, I find Collin very funny also..

But back to this thread.. I've studied this video a bit more (I downloaded it). And I stand by what I said before.. I still think that what were seeing are christmas lights reflecting off a window or glass.. I believe that one of the lights is burn't out too..

Johnny

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Looks similar to that stuff recently in San Diego

dailymotion.alice.it...

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I think this guy is a hoax:

I asked him why he couldn't keep the object centered in the camera, and told him that not doing so could lead people to believe that he shot the video from behind a glass, and that the only way to see the ligths was to keep the camera at a specific angle.

He erased my question, and later commented that in fact the video had been shot behind a glass(the window of his car), but still hasn't offered an explanation of why the object wasn't centered.

I think he is also aware of what we are talking here on ATS, since he said some people believe it's christmas lights on top of a house, just as mentioned here by Johnny and ferringer...

I will ask him one more time why the object is not centered, and why he erased my question.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The way the camera zooms in and out is identical to the "Large UFO" footage with the craft on it's side behind the trees which is cgi through and through. I don't think it's reflections but the same guy doinf something different to the large UFO footage. Thanks for bringing it here though, always good to see everything that comes out.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I rarely comment in my own threads, I am really curious if this is this related to the new sightings In thread www.abovetopsecret.com... Anyone who saw this video can see the date on the bottom of the pic as dec 23 2007 This guy is taking so much heat from people he took the video down the video is gone. I am really just wondering about the date on this video compared to all your reserch on these reports.
DWT

[edit on 16-1-2008 by dntwastetime]

new topics

top topics

join