It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so are blogs working yet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I know how you guys feel, I was pretty sad when I couldn't use my ATS blog anymore, but I figured while the ATS blog is temporary out of service (or permanently gone, I hope not), why just get a create a new blog, and so I did.

I mean the only differences between the ATS blogs and other blogs such as livejournal, xanga, and blogger is that the ATS members aren't as connected as before, but never the less you guys can post your ideas, thoughts, news. And maybe have a link on your signature. And if you guys want we can create groups and organization on these blog sites, maybe even an ATS group so we can all stay connected to each other.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So0o0o0o0o0.......any updates?

I'd like to hear updates, please.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Are blogs working now >? ive got the points, id love to have an ATS blog.

Fox

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I think a simple solution would be to modify the comments section of our profile pages so that people could comment on comments, effectively turning it into a blog. Then it would also be handy to implement a way of letting the user decide if they want other members to be able to "start a thread" in their blog or not. With that unchecked, it would function close enough to a blog for me... They could make it so that it could still cost 1000 points to turn it on, otherwise you'd have a normal comment section. Seems like not a whole lot of code to have to add. What do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

S.O. wrote

We're faced with potentially rolling our own, or sponsoring an opensource project to create a new multi-blog system.

S.O. rolls his own!! Woo hoo - I knew there was a reason why I like him so much

Twitter has nice blogs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join