It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa to "sort out white people"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
"forced removal of rightful owners" your funny dude and
infected with the same "manifest destiny" disease that has
put earth in this predicament.......

[edit on 22-1-2008 by last time here]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by last time here

Laugh it off and throw in some obscure "manifest desiny" catchphrase to justify it as much as you want.

Let's see how funny it is when you and your family get thrown out of your home for no real reason.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The one comment which has not been made regarding the original article linked to this thread is that it is from a newspaper in BOTSWANA...not South Africa. The author of that article is obviously an extremist and his views are by no means that of the majority. As in every country in the world, South Africa also has extremists (there are extremely militant blacks and whites here just as there are in the USA and UK) but the majority of people get along just fine. Crime is a problem but one that we can all overcome and, contrary to the perception of those overseas who are clueless about SA, crime is just as bad for the black South Africans as it is for the white South Africans. Spec01 put it brilliantly and I applaud him for his unbiased posts on this country. I am unashamedly PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN and nobody can tell me that this country is going down the tubes as my everyday experience is contrary to this. Yes we have crime, yes we have electricity supply problems and yes we have corruption but, as Spec01 said, this will all fall by the wayside once the next generation have completed their education. I look at my nieces and nephews and the friends they keep and my heart sours as they are completely "colour-blind"! This bodes well for our future!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

Hi people! I am from South Africa and the story goes like this:

South Africa was a first world country till 1994, when Nelson Mandela was released from prison.

Then all systems changed,death penalty taken away,military school taken away(when u turn 18 you had to go to the army for two years), justice system taken away(i can go know and kill a person and would get 5 years sentece,i sit one year in jail and will be released for good behavior) and the most inportant black enpowerment.( i`ff i open a busniss i have to have a black person controlling 49% of the company shares, dont do it compnay will get closed).

so that is why South Africa is getting worse and worse,blacks have the power they can do just like they want,nothing will be done to them,even the AIDS thing is true, i`ff you got aids go rape a Virgin,really lol.

Even our new Elected president Jacob Zuma(he is starting 2009) was charged with rape and told the High court that if you was yourself with soap after having sex,you wont get aids,how is that for our knew elected president.

Then it went well for a few years, untill a Military spy came and made a report on his findings.

1.) it is true that the blacks has a name for it called Ohuro, that means night of the long knive, this will only happen when Nelson Mandela dies,he is the only man keeping the ANC together, when he dies there will be a mourning of seven days then after that the blacks will start to kill all white people.

Last year Nelson Mandela was very ill, when it came out on the news in one day 600,000 pangas was sold in one day! SCARY STUFF.

Great Britian has airplanes on 24/7 stanby when it happens to get their people out.

I am prepared when this is going to happen so is millions,

ok that is it in a Nut shell!

[edit on 18/01/2008 by GUNSINWAR]

[edit on 18/01/2008 by GUNSINWAR]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
no matter what the biased view is, brains and common sense
always win in the end.. i applaud lovingsoul and spec01. i do hope that
planned killing spree is untrue and i will pray it is. thank you.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by last time here]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If this is all true, I can't say we didn't have it coming.

As Caucasians, we've persecuted just about every other race in existence. We've killed by the tens of thousands, indiscriminately. Even though these people are of a new generation, their heritage does not forget what we have done to them in the past.

Perhaps this will be enough to remind us why it's simply a bad idea to discriminate, regardless of what it's based on.

Then again, discrimination against politicians might not be a bad idea... they're not really people anyways.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
If this is all true, I can't say we didn't have it coming.

As Caucasians, we've persecuted just about every other race in existence. We've killed by the tens of thousands, indiscriminately. Even though these people are of a new generation, their heritage does not forget what we have done to them in the past.

Need I remind you of the infamous "Curse of Ham" - the basis of enslaving black Africans because they were (supposedly) descended from a Biblical criminal?

Originally posted by johnsky
Perhaps this will be enough to remind us why it's simply a bad idea to discriminate, regardless of what it's based on.

Wouldn't that achieve the complete opposite:

Once the minority finishes discriminating against the majority, and attempts to create "ethnic equality", the majority will slaughter the minority?

And I've heard that there are also plans on "expelling/massacring" the Indians and other "non-blacks" in South Africa, as per Idi Amin's sterling example - mere hearsay of course, but still...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
"the curse of ham" what ignorance.........DAMN, what a planet.....

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hmm, as a South African I feel compelled to reply to the many misconceptions expressed in this thread.

I'm always pleasantly surprised when a topic regarding my country appears on these boards as it so seldom does, but in each case I am always left disappointed by the third or second page. People always begin ranting about the inadequacies and chaos lurking in every dark and shadowed chasm covering the length and breadth of the entire continent, never once staying on topic to actually discuss what information has been brought before us. I am disappointed both because it ceases to be a discussion of my home, which so seldom takes place here, but becomes an ignorant rant by people who have never been to the continent about how it has been lost to a barbarism and savagery, for good.

This is not so, believe me, I in fact do live here, and not just in a quiet suburb in a city, of which there exist plenty besides, and can bear witness to not only sentiment in South Africa, but also its neighboring countries through which I have backpacked, yes! indeed with public transport! on numerous occasions.

I would like to revert to the newspaper article which, surprisingly enough, is the topic of this thread. The article in question, firstly, as been pointed out by a previous member, was a letter written to the newspaper and is not an article. Secondly, this is a newspaper from Botswana, not South Africa, and as difficult as this may be to understand for some, therefore does not necessarily express the views of South Africans, as Africa itself is not a country but is rather a continent which is divided into numerous countries, of which Botswana and South Africa, although neighboring, are two and distinct.

South Africa, believe it or not, is not facing an impending doom at the onset of the presidency of one Jacob Zuma as is commonly believed. Indeed, he is an immoral and corrupt man who can do no good for this country, but! this country has become far too economically stable and sustainable, as well as racially integrated, for it to be in anyones interests to engage in a fruitless genocide of the white population.

Regardless of how much animosity and resentment these black politicians may or may not hold against the white population, I am willing to bet that they love their money a whole lot more than they are still angry. And believe me, the politicians in whose power it would be to do such a devastating thing in this country have far too many vested interests in the stability of the economy to allow them to go and ruin it as has been witnessed in Zimbabwe.

Something else I would just like to mention briefly, is that South African society, just like American society, is not only divided by racial distinctions, and not even only by intra-racial cultural differences (ie. Zulu's Xhosa's Sotho's, Tswana's) but most relevantly for this purpose; South Africa's political and social landscape is divided amongst economic classes. Indeed! There is not a mere uniform rubble of blacks! There has been a huge increase in the number of middle class blacks, as well as upper class who, as well as the politicians, have forged and made lives for themselves in the current political system. These people have families and children who have never lived in the Old South Africa, who go to school besides and amongst all the different racial groups int he country. Again, besides economic interests, far too many people have far too many interests in sustaining the country as it is at present and continuing to help develop it into a better place to live.

All is not lost, except for the electricity, which is lost.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Modulus

Brilliantly written. Well done! Finally someone who knows what they are talking about and is not just ranting against the perceived inequalities (as have other South Africans on this forum). There are many problems with my beautiful country but all of them can be overcome with a positive attitude and tolerance to all.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

Shhh.. you cant say these things on here

I was post banned for making similar posts on another thread about
South Africa. I posted facts, just like you're doing here and I was
penalized 2000 ATS points and then banned for two months.
The way I see it is this, The world knows the truth, even if discussing it
is taboo.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I live in South Africa, and is daily exposed to the hell that other Countries does not know about. The 2010 soccer will be hosted here? In the dark? Because Escom, our electricity supply commission is cutting off power, on a daily basis for up to 6 hours per day, and they call it "Load Shedding". They CANNOT supply us with electricity, because they have no coal. They have no Coal because they tendered the delivery of that to BEE (Black Economic Empowerment) Thus, no work, no coal, no electricity. AND they give it to the neighbouring Countries like Zimbabwe, Lesotho, etc in exchange for "goods".
Here is a link to Youtube, where Carte Blanche a local TV station made a documentary re the pathetic power delivery in SA.
South Africa is going to the dogs!
Except for the crime, hijackings, rapes, murder, theft, poor services, corruption, discrimination, yes, they can try and host whatever they want... But the safety of the tourists will not be sure. THAT is the only correct fact in this Country.
youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Here is a excellent video, showing on how SA became what it is... All the statistics compared to the world.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527
We tried to help them countless times

Them? You tried to help them countless times by sending a small handful of aide workers to deal with millions? What a joke. This whole string reaks of racist and prejudiced thought streams.

If you really want to help them, you give Them back all their mineral rights, you help them fix the economies which you destroyed during colonialism, if you want to help them, help them rebuild, stop using them as guinea pigs for killer HIV drugs, stop white washing them and their history and culture, etc. etc. etc. etc.

What do you think is going to happen when whites/non native Europeans run a country for years so that all the whites had the majority of the wealth, even though they were only a small portion of the population all the while oppressing the natives? You can't just one day turn over power to them, and say hey we are even now. That doesn't cut it, and you know that. If a real effort isn't made to right all the wrongs of the past there will always be hate and resentment towards the oppressors. Surely you know that just because someone is labeled as free, does not mean that the oppressor is still not at work.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by D_Mason]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
You know, call me paranoid if you will, but I do get the feeling that people of European descent, world wide, are under some sort of attack.
I find that a bit of a problem. On top of that, I am of European descent.
I hope my daughter won't be in any danger relating to this, she's only half European.
It's quite chilling. This guy from the sundaystandard seems to be detached from reality. The way he writes, it's like he has no ability to fathom the horror of what he writes. Like a common thug. And yet, he seems quite coherent... very chilling.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Sicofmurder and GUNSINWAR, it is due to people like you twisting things so totally that the rest of the world sees Africa as a bad place. Both of you are either not educated or not English as your grammar and spelling are atrocious. How is it that myself, Spec01, qrios and last time here are all positive about our country and love it. I would not leave here for all the gold in the world (the Dollar aint worth anything so I better go for gold
). Our country is not the only one in the world experiencing an electricity crisis. Pakistan and Indonesia are having similar problems! Perhaps those who have nothing good to say about South African should rather leave and let the rest of us get on with building a nation which could become the powerhouse of Africa. We don't need your negative attitude here. I am sick and tired of hearing about UHURU (Night of the Long Knives, whatever). This is a very old story which has been used to put fear into the white population BY THE WHITES to try to ensure that the mistrust of non-whites continues. They have FAILED! GUNSINWAR you stated that Zuma would be president in 2009 - are you a fortune teller? The elections haven't even been held yet - I'm talking about the general elections, not the election of a president of the ANC! Sheesh.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I think most rational moral people will agree that dumping corrupted AIDs treatments in Africa is damn evil , just as what the people were advocating in the article posted .
If I remember my Orwell properly weren't the factions in the story 1984 fighting over Africa. As the white rule comes to an end the shadow of chaos is creeping into South Africa. Most likely by orchestrated means . Quite simply for depopulation to continue the whites must be removed from power. Nothing personal , its just the New World Order. Not to mention Africa is incredibly rich in natural resources. With all the white farmers being deposed more crops are failing, what did the UN say again about using food as a weapon? The UN can later step in with generous contributions by corporations who will also be more that glad to take control over the resources.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hi

One can lead to many directions on this,,,

Thru out all history we kill ourselves(are own kind) Every race,,,

S.A. has many many good black and white people.!

But the crime,, and being the rape capital of the word is not good...it adds to the phobiea...

South africa went down to fast,,WAY TO FAST...

Im not white nor black,,,

But Africa's worst enemies are themselves.....

all of us can be to...

Kona

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join