It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa to "sort out white people"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
cause and effect, karma, seek and ye shall receive, whatever you
wish to call it. you can't do dirt and expect peace and serenity.
that is but ONE of the laws of our universe..

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by last time here

So two wrongs make a right?

And regarding your next post stating that they are basically getting what they deserve....karma and all that, you go and explain that to the families and relatives of the countless raped babies, raped mothers and sisters, slaughtered breadwinners, tortured grandparents.......

[Mod Edit: Large quote removed - Jak]

[edit on 14/1/08 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
Get used to this. South Africa has gone from the jewel of Africa to a fourth world nation since the 80's. Don't expect tribal beasts to accept Western civilization and make it function. When does "equality" equal wholesale genocide with no publicity from the world. When blacks were not treated equal, the whole world came down on the government. Now when the whole country has decided to cleanse the last remaining group of people that brought it out of the stone age by murder and rape, not a peep. Oh well, just white people, not a crime nowadays. Welcome to a glimpse of America 2030.

Sorry what?!
Where do you get your information sir?

We've made tremendous progress since the 80s! While a few aspects of our infrastructure are now sub-standard (a few pot holes), all in all we're doing pretty well. 4th world nation?? Am I not on this forum using my broadband connection?

Tribal beasts?! I'll not even comment on that.

"Now when the whole country has decided to cleanse the last remaining group of people" WHAT?! who decided this? When? Where? How?
Learn the facts before making such outrageous claims.

It's also important to remember the unique situation South Africa and Africa is in.
Unlike Australia, America etc. Whites are the MINORITY, blacks are the majority. about 85% of South Africans are black.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527
Tell me, do you think anyone feels safe in Africa?

actually i may be going to Africa after my trip in Australia (im white by the way, Canadian born and breed!) and am not worried at all.

but as to the first post. didn't many "white people" say pretty much the exact same thing? and this struck you as strange because?.....

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
raped babies???? dude, how do you think i achieved my golden hue?

i'm sorry it's happening and no, two wrongs do not make a right BUT,
the pendulum does return. a simple fact of life and true in EVERY
ASPECT of life. if you wish to change it, feel free to contribute your
help in making life just a little better for all AND gain some good points
from god for your efforts. OR, stay at that keyboard and whine...

are you up to it??? it's your planet!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
[Okay, so stupid individuals are worse than an entire country!

I agree with you completely!

Sarcasm? No it's just blowback!

[edit on 12-1-2008 by ModernAcademia]

What a completely STUPID, mis-informed statement! I am American and I had nothing to do with the infections of thousands of Africans with HIV. And if you want to play some guilt by association game (i.e.: Your politicians did it with your tax dollars) then you will have further demonstrated your lack of credibility on the matter and furthered the impression of some ill-natured bias!

Just about every government in the history of man has engaged in some nefarious activity behind the backs of it's citizens - which makes EVERY NATION and EVERY GENERATION guilty of complicity in the harm or destruction of people - by your logic.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Sure it's happening... All over the world people are raping....
I think you are in no position to judge SA until you have sat down over a beer or 2 and talked TO blacks about South Africa..... You will be surprised..

Just as everybody in Iraq is not El-Kaida... only a few blacks are anti-white...(non that I know)...

Do NOT believe the mainstream media... as circulation is money... they do NOT tell you about the blacks helping whites stuck on the side of the road..... they do NOT tell of the whites helping blacks to afford a roof over their heads... they do NOT tell of black and white having a barbecue together....

Sure there is crime... as there is ANYWHERE in the world...
What changed, and changes SA, is the mindset of most of the blacks AND whites in this country. Of course you still get racists in South Africa... just like you do in Australia, Europe and Americas....

One of the most popular singers in South Africa (Steve Hofmeyr) had a barbecue with Zuma, and was in fact surprised at the amount of tolerance and understanding he had for the white and other cultures in South Africa...

Do not judge another until you have walked 5 miles in his shoes....

South Africa IS getting better....

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
qrios!!!!!! thank you for that eloquent statement.....

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I'm not whining, I see Africa for what it is and am simply commenting on it. Its called being a R-E-A-L-I-S-T.

And whilst calling me to some moral, philanthropic mission to save everybody around me, I hope you booked your ticket to South Africa to come and help as well....OR will you just sit at your keyboard and bark about charitable actions that OTHERS must do.

Score points with god?..........That would be the last reason for me to do anything.

Africa is her own worst enemy, NO amount of charity will help until she learns to help herself!

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by qrios
Sure it's happening... All over the world people are raping....
I think you are in no position to judge SA until you have sat down over a beer or 2 and talked TO blacks about South Africa..... You will be surprised..

Just as everybody in Iraq is not El-Kaida... only a few blacks are anti-white...(non that I know)...

Do NOT believe the mainstream media... as circulation is money... they do NOT tell you about the blacks helping whites stuck on the side of the road..... they do NOT tell of the whites helping blacks to afford a roof over their heads... they do NOT tell of black and white having a barbecue together....

Sure there is crime... as there is ANYWHERE in the world...
What changed, and changes SA, is the mindset of most of the blacks AND whites in this country. Of course you still get racists in South Africa... just like you do in Australia, Europe and Americas....

One of the most popular singers in South Africa (Steve Hofmeyr) had a barbecue with Zuma, and was in fact surprised at the amount of tolerance and understanding he had for the white and other cultures in South Africa...

Do not judge another until you have walked 5 miles in his shoes....

South Africa IS getting better....

I truly feel sorry for people like you, you still don't get it do you...........
NO WHITES ALLOWED/GEEN BLANKES TOEGELAAT !

The "rainbow nation" feel good stories you relate are isolated anecdotes that do not make up the daily experiences for the average South African, black or white.

"There is crime everywhere".....I love it when people use that old corker to somehow lull themselves into a delusional state of absolute denial, can you hear yourself? Please don't let me go into all the horror stories, you should be familiar with them, if you can still use that line to justify the unjustifiable then you are blind.

Regarding the mainstream media, your are correct, but for the wrong reaons, they barely tell 20% of the horror stories, and those told are so biased its scary.

Yes, racism exists everywhere, but when it's state sponsored and openly encouraged by the government you've got to start wondering. When our government leaders (a major misnomer if ever I heard one) stand up and blame all the countries ills on one ethnic group and demand "reperations" and "redistribution" you should consider removing your blinders.

The whole Zuma/Hofmeyr episode was simple politics, nothing more. Zuma is the new Mugabe.

"Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torments of man."

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
ha ha ha..your funny kid. i've been there several times and enjoyed
the blacks and whites every single time. it's easy to sit at a keyboard
and whine like a little lost idiot but much harder to LEARN REALITY.
i suggest you get a ticket and visit to see the real south africa.
right now your in disneyland son...

by the way kid. i pray as you gain age and experience you will
understand your true mission on this earth. people with a mentality
like you started all this crap.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by last time here]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

AAHH, the condescending approach, it only really works when you actually know more then the person its directed at.

I am a born and bred South African, lived here 90% of my life, so I get to see how this place functions (or at least tries to) on a daily basis.

I am living the "Rainbow Nation" dream, but everyday it looks more and more like a nightmare.

I agree with you 100%, there are extremely nice, decent people of all colours in SA, unfortunately these are not the people calling the shots and making the laws. Those undeserving individuals are ruining this country for everybody with archaic, self-defeating and just plain stupid legislation.

Pockets are being lined, and funds are dissapearing into foreign bank accounts under the guise of "redistribution" and "empowerment", this is being purpetrated by a handful of very rich individuals in the ANC government and their cronies......"But all governments are corrupt" I hear you say.

True, but the ANC have taken it to a new level, these individuals are single-handedly holding the country back, stealing from the poor or mismanaging funds destined for the disadvantaged communities.
On top of that this is not about correcting past imbalances anymore, its about revenge now.

This is all being done whilst blaming white people openly for all that is wrong in the country and forcing the white people to give half their businesses away to "black empowerment partners".

This is a systematic, financial and emotional method of instilling guilt in the whites and and instilling an air of entitlement in the blacks....and what does this ulimately achieve........an extremely vicious cycle of blame, hate and suffering in order to enrich the new elite.

Calling me a kid, thats a nice adult way of putting you point across, first learn the basics of the English language to ensure that you don't look like a kid yourself.

"People with my mentality started all this crap"......digging your hole deeper there son. Check your historical facts, it was the British who started all this crap. Actually while your at it, please explain my mentality to me.

My true mission on this planet is to protect and care for my family, something which is becoming impossible here because of the brutal crime and backwards government, so I will simply leave the country of my birth and leave them to it.

Like I said, Africa is her own worst enemy.

Strange that you mention disneyland, this place is starting to resemble a circus.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
okay, i hear you and i'm sorry your going through it. i wish you nothing
but peace and serenity.... good luck.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Thank you

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

None of those blacks, who took over South Africa, were even living in the country, when the white settlers came there. The blacks came from other countries to get jobs working for the whites.
So, your analogy is incorrect. The real genocide was from the Bantu Africans, who came from the north, killing the natives. The whites fought the Zulus in self defence, they did not hunt them down.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

A round of applause for you !

I see you are from the US of A, this is one of the first times that I have encountered a non-South African who can see the mess in South Africa for what it truly is, and not just regurgitating the the biased western media.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
none of the blacks were living in south africa? dude...please.
that is among the silliest statements i've read yet. quite an
apologist statement. it's funny how groups try to legitimize
wrongful and hurtful actions with nonsense...
"manifest destiny" i presume?????? bull........................

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
They must feel so proud..They havent ran a civilized country in human history longer than a week,well im not sending anymore rice to south africa anymore.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
wow. your quite ill-informed.
pick up some history books.
you can start with herodotus.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by last time here]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I hate to say this again, but if anybody needs to check their history books its you....

The only native people in South Africa at the time the settlers arrived (Jan van Reibeek) in what is now known as the Cape Province were the Khoi San people, bushmen, who are not what we know as "black" people.
They are more aboriginal then "central africa" black.

The only other large black tribe in the rest of South Africa were the Zulu's in the South East of the country (they had pretty much annhilated or assimilated any competing tribes by that time).

The central region was suprisingly sparsely populated by any black tribes at the time of the Groot Trek (Big Journey) into the interior.

The black people in the country now are largely descendants of the tribes that moved south at more or less the same time as the settlers were moving north, so they were not anymore indiginous then the white settlers.

Much of the land that is now being earmarked for "redistribution" (read: forced removal of the rightful owners) was not under anybody's control or ownership when the settlers started farming many generations ago.

On top of that the owner of the land is removed and it is given to people who have no idea how to run a productive commercial farm, the result being that it becomes unproductive and inevitably reverts to subsistance farming, further impovorishing the local people.

This is done more out of revenge and appeasing the masses then with any forethought whatsover as to the long-term negative effects.

I'm all for change and making this a better country for all, but look before you leap!

No need to shoot yourself in the foot just to prove a point.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join