It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa to "sort out white people"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I just finished reading this newspaper article and am appaled. The article talks about "redistributing white women among the blacks", and that "the sight of white beggars brings much joy".

The article is actually a scanned newspaper article, but here are a few quotes to get your blood boiling.

"Some of the whites are so poor they have resorted to begging at traffic lights. The sight of white beggars brings me so much joy. Let them taste the feeling."

"Perhaps its not too late to hang a few whites at the local stadium just to remind them who is in charge."

Link to source article

Cant wait to hear your replies, this one really got to me.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by deadline527]

[edit on 12-1-2008 by deadline527]

[Mod Edit: Removed offensive comment so hopefully members can concentrate on what would be the author's desired point instead of any ill considered remark made in the heat of the moment. Please see T&C's 2) - Jak]

[edit on 13/1/08 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527
I just finished reading this newspaper article and am appaled. Its attitudes like this that make me glad that most of Africa has AIDS

American Pharmaceutical companies are using third world countries as guinnea pigs, which saves them millions in R&D.
Be happy here!

America went to africa to offer vaccines to help many poor and middle class african citizens, those vaccines actually contained aids... be happy.

America had pharmaceutical companies that spread H.I.V to americans themselves, and continued business with impunity.
Watch Video:

Yes be very happy, Americans came to America through genocide during settler colonialism by killing native americans, but calls immigrants who came here legally immigrants. they forced africans to come to this country as slaves, then years later they tell their grandsons tell black people "HEY go back to your country" when they themselves brought them here.

Modern Day's crusaders with help from not only good family oriented fathers joining the army but also private contractors like Blackwater to kill enemies and have their life useless and not counted as a death in Iraq.

Huckabee talks about americans being the soldiers of Christ, Americans complain that muslims want to force their beliefs onto you, when presidential candidate Romney wants to force islam in being moderned and american-ish, illegal unconstitutional wars invading countries for oil and passive americans doing nothing, but those who do do something they call them consiparcy theorists.

America pays millions to Pakistan and puts a dictator in power in Pakistan while having less than 4% election votes, then his biggest competitor gets assassinated, then after america causing chaos in Pakistan they say "hey these people are acting crazy, they might take nuclear weapons and attack us, let's invade homies!"

Americans complain about insurgency, look up the word insurgency and tell me what's different about a robber breaking into a house in texas and the owner shooting him and him being called an insurgent?

Americans are have their votes for only pro-war candidates while anti-war candidates get no spotlight whatsoever..... let's keep invading!

I agree with you completely, America is SO MUCH BETTERRRRR!!!!!!!

[edit on 12-1-2008 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Im sorry, but the fact that they believe that raping a innocent young lady because she is a virgin will cure you of AIDS is horrible. They are the ones who spread the disease, they are the ones who fail to try to better themselves. If I had AIDS, im sorry, but I wouldnt have sex at all due to my moral responsibility to others - they are no less murderers then someone who puts a gun to anothers head.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Im sorry, but the fact that they believe that raping a innocent young lady because she is a virgin will cure you of AIDS is horrible. They are the ones who spread the disease, they are the ones who fail to try to better themselves. If I had AIDS, im sorry, but I wouldnt have sex at all due to my moral responsibility to others - they are no less murderers then someone who puts a gun to anothers head.

Okay, so stupid individuals are worse than an entire country!

I agree with you completely!

Sarcasm? No it's just blowback!

[edit on 12-1-2008 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Note to self, don't ever go to Africa.

One more line so that my post adds a lot of quality to the content on this site.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Heard rumours of something called " The night of the long knives " is this possibly the start...

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The fact that the article I link to is not the views of just one or two people, but many of the blacks in Africa feel the same way. Look at what Zimbabwe has turned into lately - they have either killed or evicted all of the white farmers - the ones who actually knew how to farm - and gave it to blacks who have no idea about agriculture at all. Then they complain about food shortages? Sounds like shooting yourself in the foot if you ask me. And now South Africa is turning into the same thing.

Two of the most prosperous parts of Africa, after being taken over by the black populations, have failed miserably. Now they are hellbent on killing the white males and keeping the white females to themselves - because thats what they feel they deserve? Come on.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shuck

Care to explain? Havent heard of that before. I was just appaled by the notion that such blatent hatred would be printed in a newspaper - surely if it wasnt the majoritys view it would have been pushed under the rug just like the rest of the media.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Look at what Zimbabwe has turned into lately - they have either killed or evicted all of the white farmers - the ones who actually knew how to farm - and gave it to blacks who have no idea about agriculture at all. Then they complain about food shortages?

They can thank Robert Mugabe for that experience. Retard really set his country back a few generations by ruining the farms, then cries the blues when his people starve.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This is surprising?

I'm just surprised it hasn't happened sooner.

Remember Zimbabwe?

www.google.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Agreed J65, much of this is a 'direct result' of burning and killing white farmowners off and now they are starving and desperate. So killing the rest of the whiteys will fix everything. You couldnt' get me around those machete wielding yahoos for all the ivory in the Barbary.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

Just google it , could be true, you can't always tell with this stuff whether it could be propaganda ...however, should this happen sadly I feel the west will do exactly as they are doing with Mugabe !! Nothing !!

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Because it didn't have anything to do with years of oppression, isolation, and poverty?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
As much as I am for helping fellow man, I would have to agree with the stance of "do nothing". We tried to help them countless times, only to have our aid workers slaughtered like animals. If you really want the help, then you would accept it from anyone - not deny it because your too arrogant to accept the fact that the people who have helped you are white.

Its a sad day in Africa - they could do so much better, yet they choose to live in the third world.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Modern Aademia.....where in the original post did the writer mention America? I really want to know.

And then you went on an Anit-America jihad. Please don't hijack a thread to your liking and deflect. I might not agree with the original poster, but don't assume white=America. That makes you look like a silly hater with an agenda waiting to spout.

Polar bears are white. Some homo sapiens are considered white in America I guess.

p.s. You forgot. Amerians killed off the Passenger Pigeon too.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

It's a letter to the editor by a bigot. Wooo.

'Course, given the huge use of "They" and "those people" through this thread, and the use of this one twerp who wrote the letter to characterize an entire country - or in some posters' cases an entire continent - I figure at least some of you would be all right with this article if its use of "white" and "black" were swapped around.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Its more then just the letter...

Its the continent itself. Tell me, do you think anyone feels safe in Africa? I picked this letter because to me it was the "last straw" so to speak. Look at what is happening in Kenya lately, tribal battles and genocide. Somolia has been like that for as long as I can remember. The few countries that were actually doing good, sadly to say, was because of the white people.

I wish it was just one person in Africa who had that view - but its not, which is quite evident in the way they act - or should I say kill - one another.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Its the continent itself. Tell me, do you think anyone feels safe in Africa? I picked this letter because to me it was the "last straw" so to speak. Look at what is happening in Kenya lately, tribal battles and genocide. Somolia has been like that for as long as I can remember. The few countries that were actually doing good, sadly to say, was because of the white people.

I wish it was just one person in Africa who had that view - but its not, which is quite evident in the way they act - or should I say kill - one another.

Again with the overuse of "they." I'm curious, do you have much of a clue about Africa, or is it just "black people with bones in their noses" to you?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Its the continent itself. Tell me, do you think anyone feels safe in Africa?

My family moved from South Africa due to crimes, the whole cbd of Johannesburg is a ghost town now.
We occasionally visit family still living there, but each time we visit, something usually gets robbed.
one instance was stopping for breakfast in a majorly black community.
We stopped the car at a mini mall, near a carwash. As i got out i saw i was being watched by a few of the workers there but i didn't make eye contact.
We came back to find the passenger door open a tiny bit (the seatbelt was hanging out) as if the car had been searched and i was dead sure i closed the door properly.(luckily there was nothing taken - or to take)
I somehow lost my digital camera in south africa though - probably one of the cleaners at sabi.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by offtheheezay

I know enough about Africa to say that i'll never step foot on that continent unless I get a very very dark tan. I have a trip planned to Spain for this summer and everyone I am going with wants to take a day trip to Morocco.. Im sorry but muslim countrys in general are very dangerous places to be. Safe to say I will be staying in Spain that day.

I dont see why you are trying so hard to defend Africa. Its blatently obvious what goes on there - I have read blogs from many residents residing in African countries who speak of the oppression and violence towards even the black majority. To be a white minority in such a country to me is too dangerous to consider.

Its a shame too, because Africa is actually a beautiful continent when you get away from all the people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join