It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“N.W.O.” and “reptilian agenda” is Propaganda Attack against U.S.A.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have posted this scripture on some other thread and will post it here:
Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were BEHEADEDfor the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

I have underlined the word: Beheaded because, if we look into the not so distant pass (Daniel Pearl, etc.) What group of people could we associate with the Beheading of as found in Revelation?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

Unfortunately, I believe that most people get involved in conspiracy theories because they lead rather dull lives and this excites them in some way or another.

what a disgusting statement to make.

this thread has really brought the worms out the wood work.

Just because im interested in what really happened and the truth, doesn't mean i live a boring life.

Do you think it excites me the fact that close to 1 million people have died in Iraq because dick cheney wants to secure oil regions and give billions of dollars to companies like Halliburton of which he used to be president.

Why some people come to ATS is behond me

Why bother posting when you obviously know nothing about current affairs past and present.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

Wow!

Hey,,,.

very rarely do I see something said by someone that I seems to have overlooked as a piece of benifical evidence.

That, was a jaw dropper!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This whole thread is ridiculous and dis/mis-info. So ridiculous that it hardly deserves more than a one and a half line long post.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
This whole thread is ridiculous and dis/mis-info. So ridiculous that it hardly deserves more than a one and a half line long post.

Ridiculous? Ahhh... sure...

Ridiculous being used in defence of some imagined and fearmongering delusion of some evil world control...

Ridiculous...

HA!

Oh, Lord, the minds of man, soooo.... ummm... Imaginative...

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
NWO propaganda against the USA? Maybe, but George HW Bush & Co shouldn't have created it then, or at least, should have kept his mouth shut about it.

Originally posted by Incarnated
Don't be played into distrust of your own government by ISLAM!

I don't think you have to worry about Islam. The American Government is very adept at creating distrust by themselves.

That is what happens when you continuously lie.

Is the American Government famous for telling the truth, or famous for telling lies?

Originally posted by laiguana
Unfortunately, I believe that most people get involved in conspiracy theories because they lead rather dull lives and this excites them in some way or another.

Yes, some do. But some also get involved in them because they seek answers and are unable to find any, and sometimes when a conspiracy theory is raised, it provides all the answers one seeks. If the Truth was always told, answers would be easy to obtain, and therefore there would be no need for theories.

[edit on 13/1/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Incarnated I think you need to brush up on your understanding of Islam.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

to be fair, I already addressed this issue.

I stated what I was talking about was the religious extreamists who believe that the NATION of Islam is suposed to be spread accross the world.

I do understand where one in the religion of Islam might take offense to these terms through misunderstandings.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

i don't get how believing in reptilians and the nwo has anything to do with islam..
because if you truly do your research about the illuminati/ nwo you'll see that they control every single nation, not just America. it's not like anyone's saying the united states is the ONLY nation being run by reptilians..

the entire royal family in the UK is the #1 bloodline of reptilians

i seriously just don't understand where you're going with this whole islam thing. it has nothing to do with it. and infact, if you really start reading and researching about the nwo and the relationship between reptilians and religion... you would no longer believe in organized religion.

it's lead me to believe in a single creator (i'll call it a god), but i completely disregard any form of organized religion. because it was all created by them

whatever, this is my opinion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join