It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane carrying Obama clipped another plane.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Plane carrying Obama clipped another plane.

www.upi.com

CHICAGO, Jan. 12 (UPI) -- A plane transporting U.S. Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., accidentally touched wings with another plane while taxiing in Chicago Saturday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Since the other plane was empty I guess it's safe to say it was pilot error.

www.upi.com

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Has anyone done the whole Presidential curse thing with Obama, like if he's president which whacky harmonies and coincidences would strike him? Or are we off the edge of the map now?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Nvm, delete this post.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jacks56

Since the other plane was empty I guess it's safe to say it was pilot error.

www.upi.com

Jahid Buqa the pilot only had training in a Cessna and flight simulator. His relatives also went to the same flight school and some how crashed into Buildings in new york.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Nailer

I'm sorry, what???

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
reply to post by Nailer

I'm sorry, what???

It was a crack at OBAMA'S pilot being a terrorist who learned to fly at the same school as the so called 911 pilots.

apc

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Clearly this empty plane was strategically placed as a warning to Obamamama.

"From what I know, no one on board felt it," spokesman Ben LaBolt said. "It was just a matter of the wings touching."

Sneaky sneaky. Kind of like that joke where Superman spots Wonder Woman sunbathing.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
How about this? I found this on another website:

"N747NB is owned by Long Charter Air, LLC of Lithonia, GA, which happens to share the address of The New Birth Missionary Baptist Church, which is the church of Bishop Eddie Long. Bishop Long is the buttbuddy of Rev. (Dr.) Creflo Dollar of the ultra-mega church here in Atlanta. Let's see, it's Sunday. Turn your TV on and you will probably see Dr. Dollar trying to bilk what is left of some old folks SS check to finance his super extravagant life style.

Long and Dollar are both under investigation by the US Senate for possibly illegally using tax free church money to buy all kinds of ultra expensive stuff, including PRIVATE JETS. Senator Grassley wants to see the churches financial records to insure the preachers are not abusing their tax free status. Someone may now want to see if Senator Obama is using his position to influence the investigation.

Bishop Long's airplane, it's maintenance records, charter certificate (FAR part 135), if any, pilots fluid samples (urine, etc.) will be scrutinized. As will the agreement for Sen. Obama's use of the airplane."

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Here's a snip from Chicago Sun-Times.

It was taxiing to a general aviation parking area for private planes near the south end of the airport, off 63rd Street. At that point, the plane's crew was under its own direction and no longer under the FAA's air traffic control, FAA spokeswoman Elizabeth Isham-Cory said.

The plane's left wing then hit the right wing of a parked Cessna 208. No one was aboard the Cessna at the time.

Cunningham said neither plane was allowed to move from the spot of the collision until 9:15 a.m. Saturday.

The investigation could take weeks or months, Cory said.
www.suntimes.com...

Look at that last line.....
"The investigation could take weeks or months"

It seems pretty simple to me, the pilot can't taxi a little jet or was unaware of it's wingspan and made a mistake. Spending weeks or months investigating it seems a little ridiculous.
Write him a ticket and call the insurance company. :shk:

top topics

join