It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How "the law of attraction" works

page: 83
<< 80  81  82   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0ceans
I am new to this forum, actually this is my first post. I am also new to this concept in a sense that this is the first time ever paying attention to it.

I see this thread is focused on the practice/lifestyle beyond the surface. I also see people in here mentioned the multitude of beginner threads. So let's say I wanted to give this a try, where would I start? I'm not necessarily asking for you to rehash anything (although if you wish to do so thank you so much for taking time to do that for me), but rather where do I focus to obtain the information to do this the right way? Is there a good thread in here or free online source of some kind?

Thank you for your time.

Hi, welcome to the forums! This is actually my second post, as I just joined myself 😁

I think the most basic and digestible introduction to the law of attraction has to be "The Secret" either the book or film. I however, think a combination of Joseph Murphy (Power of your Subconscious Mind) and Robert Anton Wilson (Prometheus Rising) is a good pairing. You get the intuitive and anecdotal application/explanation of LOA from Murphy; and a more in depth / scientific study of LOA (and other topics to do with subjective reality) from Wilson.

I'm unaware of anything more newer (aside from the Secret) regarding LOA that might also be worthwhile so maybe others in this thread have better recommendations than my own.

Hope this helps!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hi all,

There's a lot of youtube videos about manifestation and the law attraction out lately. They are very interesting.

Here is one about the writing process and why it's so powerful.

Here's one where MMA fighter Conor McGregor explains how he used the LOA to manifest himself being a champion.

There are a lot more besides these. These are two channels who have recently been pumping out video after video.

The first one has readings of books and lectures.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hey everyone!

Have lurked the site for awhile but have to jump in reading through this, while i read through to the first post of page 21, just that post making sure that the previous page was really understood, I went back and reread.. then read backwards a couple more pages.

I’m having trouble coming to terms really with what I’ve read, So I’m back to page 1 to slow down abit, properly process what I’m reading.

Is Illahee still around the boards these days?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I think the end game of the law of attraction is getting precisely what one wants.. on a fully fulfilled pyramid of self actualization and needs.. with our will, vision on the top as the all seeing eye!

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
From what I know about the law of attraction, it takes certain reuirements for one to be able to manifest. When you amnifest something you have to give up some of your source energy to do so. Source energy is the energy that you use to create reality itssld, so you have to use an extra amount in order to manifest something.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
From what I know about the law of attraction, it takes certain reuirements for one to be able to manifest. When you amnifest something you have to give up some of your source energy to do so. Source energy is the energy that you use to create reality itssld, so you have to use an extra amount in order to manifest something.

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82   >>

join