It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How "the law of attraction" works

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I've never read the secret, don't care to, I agree it's a watered down pile of garbage to sell books, I know enough about it to know it's garbage, I was handed a basic tenant bookmark from the book which breaks down the basics.

If you want to know a real universal truth continue to read, if you don't want to know a real universal truth feel free to ignore the text below:

The real law of attraction is this, like attracts to like. If you are a genius other geniuses will be attracted to you. If you are a gold coin other gold coins will be attracted to you. If you are X, X will be attracted to you. That's how it works, it's simple, it's the universes way of categorizing like with like, but this is only half of the picture, there is a law of chaos which dispurses like with like, which disorganizes X with X, the reason the law of attraction (I call law of order), cannot easily be proven is because of the equal presence of the law of chaos. If you flip a quarter 1,000 times you will see the pattern of both laws taking effect, that is, if you look closely enough. I need not say anymore, the above laws I don't need proof for, for I already know, see, feel, taste their presence in everyday life, some people can see the patterns, most cannot. It's like asking the average joe on the street a question about symbolism, most won't give you an intelligent answer, it's not because they are necessarily dumb, it's because they were never brought up to give heed to such things.
edit on 8-6-2013 by pyramidikal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrincessSerena
reply to post by Skyfloating

Can you use the Law of Attraction to meet someone?

The answer is YES!!

LOA combined with urban shamanism gives the individual astonishing power.....use it with the utmost discretion.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Fantastic thread, and probably the best read I've had on this site. Many occurrences in my life can be explained through this law. Easiest s&f ever.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The Law of Attraction is extremely effective, I have the same opinion as the OP on this one. The only reason it isn't widely practiced today is because most people write off as complete BS based on the world they grew up in. Every child should be taught this as soon as he can walk, Once you master the Law of Attraction life will be so much worthwhile. Personally, I have an extremely hard time making loa work for because I'm extremely anxious, impatient, and moody. I've decided to start meditating and reprogramming my mind.

A nice technique is to visualize while listening to some music that you'd associate with ecstatic feeling you'd experience when having your desire.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I get moody too Blackeroni. I agree music is a quick way to get into the zone. I don't always visualise something specific. I just enjoy the kick it gives me. Mantras on youtube help alot. Imee Ooi is one of my favs.

Another quick way to supercharge LOA is to start eating well.... Raw food helps me a lot....

I find things are getting easier and my manifestations are coming quicker. Maybe this astral Mordor is crumbling.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Alright, the law of attraction says we attract what we believe to be true. So the real question is: How do you change a belief? It would be good if Skyfloating is able to provide his opinion on this subject.

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Great thread. Wish I would of found this back in 08. I wonder is the OP still participating in this thread?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Viewed some of the comments about the Law of attraction,.
first hand example:
in the "secret" it talks about starting small to try to manifest things,.
and getting a simple front row car parking spot anywhere you go. this was the first
thing I accomplished, as talked about in the secret.. I tell friends and family I take
anywhere in my vehichle that this will happen,. and it does 99% of the time,.
,. I have applied the same principal to other ideas in life,.
Jobs, people I wanted to get in contact with, a situation I wanted to change,
thinking of someone you havent spoke to in a long and a time, and whalaa, you run into them
or they communicate with you in one form or another,.

the point here is I have been doing this a long time,. it works.. you just have to understand
how it works.

as hokey as it sounds watch the video...I'd been doing for many years
till i realized just i had been doing.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
I get moody too Blackeroni. I agree music is a quick way to get into the zone. I don't always visualise something specific. I just enjoy the kick it gives me. Mantras on youtube help alot. Imee Ooi is one of my favs.

If you really want to kick LOA into full gear. Sit down and For visualize 2 hours while listening to your favorite music. The deeper and more rooted the thing you desire the faster I say I say it will manifest.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jokeserm

Great question. The only thing that can ever change my beliefs is seeing tangible evidence. Sadly, the things I want to believe most, is prettymuch impossible to prove

edit on Wed, 31 Jul 2013 20:00:03 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Jokeserm

Great question. The only thing that can ever change my beliefs is seeing tangible evidence. Sadly, the things I want to believe most, is prettymuch impossible to prove

edit on Wed, 31 Jul 2013 20:00:03 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)
negative thought process brings negative results. it you believe it doesnt work, it wont. simple as that

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

So you see having a logical and analytical thought process as negativity?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Is it?
Have you run your own repeated test on the theory?
what have you got to loose....
watch the video "the secret" and try what it explains to manifest.
start small,
My life has benefited from the process of positive thinking,.

edit on 31-7-2013 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm a very analytically centered person
I pick apart everything
the law of attraction is very real,.even in laws of physics for atoms.
not much difference here. just once you learn HOW to bring things you WANT
to you, it becomes more of an understanding to manifesting your future.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

It's a psychological trick, motivating yourself to center your behavior and personality around that one desire so that you must either change your mind, sucked, or forever follow that one track.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Yes, I own both the video and a hard copy of the book. It did't work. It's not the only thing like that I have tried. And believers put the blame on me not believing, the same as religious people do. It must be nice to be able to put your belief in anything without proof. I would sleep a lot better, and not have panic attacks if I could only believe.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

It's a psychological trick, motivating yourself to center your behavior and personality around that one desire so that you must either change your mind, sucked, or forever follow that one track.
s
sorry,. not so,.
in the video they talk about having someone bring you a cup of coffee when you want it
or get a front row parking spot 99% of the time,.

well that works, and I prove it over and over again,. just for laughs,.
the more serious parts come in jobs, clients, and people you need to meet. ect ect ect

Be a doubter, and that is where you will exist.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Yes, I own both the video and a hard copy of the book. It did't work. It's not the only thing like that I have tried. And believers put the blame on me not believing, the same as religious people do. It must be nice to be able to put your belief in anything without proof. I would sleep a lot better, and not have panic attacks if I could only believe.

Ok,. there is something else going on that is blocking your energies,. and that is another entire topic to discuss.
it is the same as religion,. they believe in something,. and so from that what they believe in comes to reality,.
and not in seeing their maker but in many cases the peace and value of being a believer. Some believe they will have a nice car, or what ever it is they wish for,. and they get it,. just depends on how much you "Think ' about it.
Discouragement leads to a dead end.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I have used the LOA to attract a woman into my life. Focused on a very beautiful exotic woman I barely knew but had a strong physical attraction for.

Heed this warning!!!

Be careful what you wish for!!

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join