It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How "the law of attraction" works

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Let me think about that one and get back to ya.

I'm outta work today...taking kids (my twins) for testing at public school system to see about getting them into pre-school. Gota be there at 9am. So need to get moving this morning. Talk in a little while if your still up otherwise later.

:-)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread326476/pg70#pid14820220]post by leolady

But as soon as we lost our harmony with each other and with God— through mistrust, through fear, or through a sense of separation from our divine identity—we allowed darkness to enter our lives, creating worlds of negative energy between us and our twin flame.

i never realised this could happen. I have been in a trance my whole life if this is true.

edit on 22-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Im thinking about you

Kisses!
edit on 22-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: School..ahh! Im sure they will do better there than I did, you and them wil do fine.

edit on 22-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: remember dont rush on highway drive safely!

edit on 22-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: im from Venus your from Mars or is that the other way round

edit on 22-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: kisses!

edit on 22-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: tell me how the school induction went. Im hoping it went smoothly?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
indigolifecenter.wordpress.com...reply to post by leolady

There as so many beautiful and wise words. Love and union is what holds the fire of life togther.
edit on 22-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: I got to crash now, and im feeling happy!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Thank you for your kind words and engery. later...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

If you did have too travel to any planet in solar system which one would you likely travel to? Venus perhaps

If only I could astrally travel there? Get away from it all if only for a moment. lol

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

by AthlonSavage because: School..ahh! Im sure they will do better there than I did, you and them wil do fine.

I did not like school at all when I was young! Today when we were walking thru the halls at the school the only thing I could think of was Institution. But the folks we met today were very pleasant. It takes a special person to "teach". I only hope that I may help to teach my children successfully so that they learn and grow into all that they hope & desire.

edit on 22-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: remember dont rush on highway drive safely!

When I drive on the highway I do tend to go fast. So I've reverted to taking other back road routes, they are more peaceful and relaxing to me. This way I can ponder thoughts on the drive and reflect on things. It makes it easier to be positive and create the right mind set for LoA and to consider the things I want and need to happen at this point in my life.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

If you did have too travel to any planet in solar system which one would you likely travel to? Venus perhaps.
It is closer to the sun so I could be wrapped in a warm soft fiery embrace.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
]reply to post by leolady

When I drive on the highway I do tend to go fast. So I've reverted to taking other back road routes, they are more peaceful and relaxing to me. This way I can ponder thoughts on the drive and reflect on things. It makes it easier to be positive and create the right mind set for LoA and to consider the things I want and need to happen at this point in my life.

Oh i imagined you racing fast on highway thats why i thought it wise to say dont go to fast.! I had to drive careful today there is real strong winds and rain blowing in this city. im glad im home has enough of work this week.

i have to read more the webpage you directed me to on Alchemy love. Its strange how alot of things diverge eventually to the subject of Alchemy and even LoA. Are you a Alchemy practioner?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I have not really thought about Alchemy. I will have to read up on it.
I read site I sent you but didn't really sit down and process it very much. Perhaps I will do more reading tonight after all settles down here.

edit on 23-8-2012 by leolady because: just because

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

it makes sense tp me now. This woman i love is an alchemist practioner. She is controlling the LoA withj her magic. I cant resist!
edit on 23-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: magdalenas magic

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

What i dont understand is how come people with obsessive thoughts or ocd aren't making things happen. For example, if someone with ocd believes they are leaving the coffe pot on everyday and the house is going to burn down, then why doesnt it happen? They truly believe it is going to happen or has happened already but it never does.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

LOL, you sound happy which is good

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

yes i feel kinda happy today. I have made a realization to mysefl, as you can read above. Its good LoA magic at work.

edit on 24-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: magdalalenas magic potions. Lol I make it sound like itsa product brand you can buy in a magic shop.

edit on 24-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Doing a bit of reading on dream alchemy and spiritual alchemy

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

I learnt the principals of Alchemym LoA reading Laura magdalena eisenhower cosmic gaia 2012 - empowering the positve timeline on facebook.
edit on 25-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I will go and do some reading on the page

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I will go and do some reading on the page

Its a magical site. The LoA is interwinded in mystical way with forces which guide acension of mind and spirit. I cant explain it any where as well as her.
edit on 25-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

where are you? Lets see if LoA works... and you log in b/c my message attracts you to come check out LoA site.. lol

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

The LoA did work but you have to remember to factor in the difference for timezones.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join