It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How "the law of attraction" works

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by leolady

I reckon you must be able to read my mind everything you say leads my next thought. Kind of speechless. Mabey you are descended from a God?
edit on 20-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: sometimes im magnificant and sometimes im tripping over my own feet.

edit on 20-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: my bedtime and your words have made me happy so i will sleep well

Mabey you are descended from a God: Aren't we all descended from God or something from the highher realms...

Sweet dreams... But right about now your waking or have already woken.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
double post

edit on 20-8-2012 by leolady because: double

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Iback from work with now my feet are up, drinking some tea. Hope you day was fine and sunny?.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

reply to post by leolady

Iback from work with now my feet are up, drinking some tea. Hope you day was fine and sunny?.

I'm just waking... and getting ready for work. Feel like I didn't sleep at all last night...but don't feel tired. Feel Exhilarated.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I'm just waking... and getting ready for work. Feel like I didn't sleep at all last night...but don't feel tired. Feel Exhilarated.

Exhilarated in the morning, you must love what you do for a living. I bought a coffee from caffe at 7.30am yesterday morning and was so sleepy paid for it and walked off without itl lol. A Ascension failure moment !

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Exhilarated in the morning, you must love what you do for a living. I bought a coffee from caffe at 7.30am yesterday morning and was so sleepy paid for it and walked off without itl lol. A Ascension failure moment !

you must love what you do for a living: I wouldn't say that. I just try to make the best of it.

I bought a coffee from caffe at 7.30am yesterday morning and was so sleepy paid for it and walked off without itl lol. A Ascension failure moment ! : Your mind must of been elsewhere

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
yes mind on this woman. People describe love as like suffering a addictive drug. Its tires the spirit after a while. How long can a person live like this fogetting his coffee lol. Life can such sometimes. Anyway i shouldnt bet talking like this your day just started and it sounds like its gonna be fun!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

yes mind on this woman. People describe love as like suffering a addictive drug. Its tires the spirit after a while. How long can a person live like this fogetting his coffee lol. Life can such sometimes. Anyway i shouldnt bet talking like this your day just started and it sounds like its gonna be fun!

yes I'm off to work. Gota hit the road. talk to ya later.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

drive carefully!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

reply to post by leolady

drive carefully!

Have a nice day yourself... and quit spacewalking and don't forget your coffee. hahaha

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Was doing some reading tonight and came across this site on the Law Of Attraction. It explains it in a nutshell.

www.spiritandflesh.com...[/url]

edit on 21-8-2012 by leolady because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

reply to post by leolady

The article in link summarizes the law of attraction being:

The law of attraction states that everything drawn to irself is that which is like itself.

This has to be the the truth of truth in the law of attraction.
Firstly though must satisfy the lay of hunger got dinner with the folks . This will be my reading when i get back from tavern. Ii better not forget which one it is or i wil have some explaining to do when i get back

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

back and reading link

edit on 22-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: visionary digital art

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Good morning or evening.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

peaceful nighttime here.

Reading through the link, whoever wrote it wow they have decribed the LoA as some kind of cosmic force which permeates the universe. Theoretically we may not only have an earth bound soul mate but mabey some cosmic and dimensional ones. So which one are you??

edit on 22-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: i like their web page its very cosmic

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Gee.. I really don't know. Gotta think about this one. :-)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Gee.. I really don't know. Gotta think about this one. :-)
reply to post by leolady

if you have physically been to another planet then it have to be cosmic, if you have never left the earth then its probably earth soul mate, and if you have step through a portal in reality then dimensional. Think i covered all the bases?

edit on 22-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: love dimension jump

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

well i must be earthly

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

indigolifecenter.wordpress.com...

more reading for you. gotta jump in shower.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

well i must be earthly
reply to post by leolady

Astral travels through LoA and Kisses you on forehead.
If you did have too travel to any planet in solar system which one would you likely travel to?

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join