It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How "the law of attraction" works

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Well I don't know you at all... but I will say that you sound like an awesome romantic. The things you have said about her. How could she not like that. Do you want what you've been wishing for?

Take your time. I'm interested to see how it turns out.

I'm wishing for you...wonder if the LoA works when we wish it for someone else. I believe it does.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Ooh dear... I just typed a reply to ya but its gone. Computer is doing weird stuff... that or its just me... tired.

I'm wishing for you. I believe the LoA can work if we wish it for others... so I'm wishing it for you.

On that note... I'm off to bed. Way past my bedtime. :-)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Its no secret it does take action the action to learn to control your mind, most of us don't even though we think we do. The universe will give you what you want. But it thinks what you want is what dominates your thoughts. If you can control that then you can have what ever you want. Most of us just wish for what we want that does not work. You have to desire it more then anything. If you want a modern practical guide on how to do it read Napoleon Hills "Think and Grow Rich". Here is a video of him discussing it also there are others of him too.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

i believe in the law of attraction and it has to be guiding this purposely. MmmmmmmmM.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Do you want what you've been wishing for?

reply to post by leolady

Yes i have dreams about it.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by leolady

i believe in the law of attraction and it has to be guiding this purposely. MmmmmmmmM.

Guided by fate? Like the higher powers are leading you in this direction? Because you want it.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This is the thread that made me decide to become a member here! =)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I really enjoyed that. thanks for posting it.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Gosh this thread has been ongoing for quite some time. Wow. It is a good thread. I've got a lot of reading to do to catch up on all the prior posts.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Wow God yes they are!!!!............................I think this woman is God by the way.

edit on 19-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: wow factor

edit on 19-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: Reincarnated God

edit on 19-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: my crash time sleepy.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Why God? Is she unselfish? That is hard to find in anyone and it is very hard for anyone to be.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by leolady

I'm wishing for you...wonder if the LoA works when we wish it for someone else. I believe it does.

A few things to keep in mind when Energy Working VS. Energy Gathering ..

1. Be True to Your Self ( be You.. Heart,Mind and Thought ). Think of the Trinity.
2. Be at peace with Your Self ( Imagine if Everyone Knows what your thinking and feeling .. do you feel shame or hide Your True Self ? ).
3. Never Work/Manifest your energy for someone other then yourself. Offer your energy as a Gift .. but dont pick the Gift. If the energy was received then let them use it on there own conditions ( You have no Idea what could happen if you try to assert yourself in other peoples lives. Even if the intention was Pure of Heart.
4. Radiate yourself if your that full of energy .. Others will drink from your overflowing cup.

Be You ! Thats all You have. Stick with it.

JG.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jaduguru

Good advise

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

Your welcome I have read some of his books over the years among many others and thought I knew a thing or two. recently I ran across my copy of the book I mention while digging in some boxes for something else and re-read it and realized I never really followed through with his practical simple method of taking control of your mind and hence your life. It was like reading it for the first time again and this time the metaphysics of what he was saying really stood out to me. I am now implementing his principles as I realize where I am in life is the results of my dominating thoughts over my lifetime and why I am not where I want to be.

It is a struggle to get in the habit after a life time of allowing every wind of thought to blow my mind where ever it will and unfortunately we are influenced by everyone else's thoughts consciously and subconsciously whether we know it or not and they are mostly negative, That is why there is so much poverty and lack instead of abundance and progress the majority simply do not control their thought. Negative thought takes up residence in the mind like weeds, Positive thoughts need to be cultivated like fruit and veggies to enjoy their harvest.

So you either have a garden (mind) full of weeds or a beautiful garden full of vegetables and fruit.

edit on 19-8-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

reply to post by hawkiye

Your welcome I have read some of his books over the years among many others and thought I knew a thing or two. recently I ran across my copy of the book I mention while digging in some boxes for something else and re-read it and realized I never really followed through with his practical simple method of taking control of your mind and hence your life. It was like reading it for the first time again and this time the metaphysics of what he was saying really stood out to me. I am now implementing his principles as I realize where I am in life is the results of my dominating thoughts over my lifetime and why I am not where I want to be.

It is a struggle to get in the habit after a life time of allowing every wind of thought to blow my mind where ever it will and unfortunately we are influenced by everyone else's thoughts consciously and subconsciously whether we know it or not and they are mostly negative, That is why there is so much poverty and lack instead of abundance and progress the majority simply do not control their thought. Negative thought takes up residence in the mind like weeds, Positive thoughts need to be cultivated like fruit and veggies to enjoy their harvest.

So you either have a garden (mind) full of weeds or a beautiful garden full of vegetables and fruit.

edit on 19-8-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

I know all about the negative thoughts... This is one of my focuses right now.. To think positive instead of negative. To bring positive energy toward me in return. That and of being positive in a manner that leaves an impact on others. Hopefully in a helpful way.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Why God? She looks like pictures paintings of goddess from past. There are other reasons which are not very easy to explain. Its possible i beleive she is the reincarnation of one of these Gods of ancient past.

Is she unselfish? I i always viewed Gods as like the ones who hang out with Zeus. They seem to have human personaliies wih the difference over earthy humans having incredible powers to manipulate the external world around them. Im certain she could delivery fury on a person if someone crossed her.

edit on 20-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: like a warrior delivers thunderbolts fury.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by leolady

Why God? She looks like pictures paintings of goddess from past. There are other reasons which are not very easy to explain. Its possible i beleive she is the reincarnation of one of these Gods of ancient past.

Is she unselfish? I i always viewed Gods as like the ones who hang out with Zeus. They seem to have human personaliies wih the difference over earthy humans having incredible powers to manipulate the external world around them. Im certain she could delivery fury on a person if someone crossed her.

edit on 20-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: like a warrior delivers thunderbolts fury.

Hmmmmmm. & What would she say of your picture ?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Probably im just another face in the crowd i guess. Im not as God like as appearance as her. I guess thats why im here on the blog and not writing her love letters.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

You are giving her god like attributes with your the idea of her. You are equally as magnificent!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

I reckon you must be able to read my mind everything you say leads my next thought. Kind of speechless. Mabey you are descended from a God?
edit on 20-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: sometimes im magnificant and sometimes im tripping over my own feet.

edit on 20-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: my bedtime and your words have made me happy so i will sleep well

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join