It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How "the law of attraction" works

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I have found my soul mate and i know this becuase she compliments me in so many ways never before experienced its uncanny. The only sticking point is she lives in US ( im in Australia) and shes in a relationship already. The laws of attraction work are theres, no doubt, and sometimes they follow a simple straight line and sometimes a seemlying wandering that.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I have found my soul mate and i know this becuase she compliments me in so many ways never before experienced its uncanny. The only sticking point is she lives in US ( im in Australia) and shes in a relationship already. The laws of attraction work are theres, no doubt, and sometimes they follow a simple straight line and sometimes a seemlying wandering path that can confuse the mind.
edit on 18-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well I just started a thread on this exact topic, but it got shut down... due to this one already ongoing. Shame on me. So any ways...

I feel that I've just recently had this happen to me. Either that or I've got an over active imagination.

I wished for something awfully hard and it appears to have brought forth results. "Positive" results in my case. Such that it has left me dumb founded... utterly speechless.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
I have found my soul mate and i know this becuase she compliments me in so many ways never before experienced its uncanny. The only sticking point is she lives in US ( im in Australia) and shes in a relationship already. The laws of attraction work are theres, no doubt, and sometimes they follow a simple straight line and sometimes a seemlying wandering path that can confuse the mind.

I'm pretty new to this Law of Attraction but I'm noticing things now that are very strange coincidences. I'm beginning really believe that there's some truth to it.

I wish you good luck and I hope it works out for both of you.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

After years of falling into the wrong relationships without any alignement, I could only visualize someone that was akin to me in my walk through life. It's all I could see in my mind's eye.

It happened at long last......................but what blows my mind is that he is aligned to me in such a way that I never thought possible. That much I couldn't imagine. Truly dynamic without the effort.

But life always leaves something to figure out.........................even when you obtain that which you desire there is always work to maintain it, and sometimes even to have it. No matter what you have you always have to strive even in the semblence of perfection.

Obtaining it is just one piece.......................of many pieces. Life is never free and easy of every other part that comes with it.

One can never see it all even when our heart's desire comes to fruition, but we see enough to know what must come next. In all things, we have to be willing to work for eveything that means anything to us.

This world is always bitter sweet.

edit on 18-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

extra DIV

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Our feelings are a part of our make up and possibly the are our seveth sense. When we find ourselves thinking of one person we have to accept it could be the law of attraction at work. I find it confusing me at times, i really dont knwo how to handle it so i just try and do work. Im certainly not a work aholic but it does provide means to move attention away from a feeling tha basically has defeated me internally. Love, its a part of our make up and we are lucky we can experience it, the good part of it is wonderful but sometimes its going to take us for a real bumpy ride and we can only hang on and be positive through it all.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

So whats your story... how did you meet her, being that you are in Australia and she in the US ? Does she know?

edit on 18-8-2012 by leolady because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

So whats your story... how did you meet her, being that you are in Australia and she in the US ? Does she know?

Meet her?

I think it was probably because i was doing some reseach on things, which broadly i could describe as esoteric. I seem to be drawn to estoteric subjects, like Ufos, supernatural, witchcraft, and conspiracies lol obviously.
I was reading all kinds of stuff and somehow ened up on her facebook page. I kept going back to her page back and forth and just reading everything shes writing. Like it wasnt a love at first instance, at first i thought she was slightly crazy with her ideas about life and things going on around us everyday. Although despite this found compelled to keep going back and reading everything shes saying. Then i noticed i had past a point where i didnt care if she was crazy or not i was infatuated with her way of thinking and abilities of expression. Now i realise shes actually brilliant and unique human being. The law of attraction started as slow force acting on me and built up like huge wave and consumed me.

Does she know? Im not certain. As i mentioned she has a Brilliant mind. Brilliant people tend to be incredibly focused that its very possible she doesnt.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

So have you always been drawn to esoteric stuff? I have always...
Or did you just go looking into it and then found her... and continued on b/c it made you that much more interested.

So did you talk to her on fb ?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Or did you just go looking into it and then found her... and continued on b/c it made you that much more interested.

So have you always been drawn to esoteric stuff? I have always been interested in mysteries, although most of everything i knew came out of a movie or documentry. I feel there is more to life than our daily routines. Mabey thats another reason i fell for her. Shes very magical and i dont mean than metaphorically. Im sure she has forms of magical power, although i dont know for certain what these powers are.

So did you talk to her on fb ? Yes just in the topics she posted. She sometimes replies. You see this is mabey where i failed. Shes writing way above my head. Im trying but cant keep up. You know its like im a car on the road trying to follow a jet in the sky. I wouldnt be surprised if she thinks im an idiot actually. Your questions are good because im analzing myself now.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

So have you always been drawn to esoteric stuff? I have always been interested in mysteries, although most of everything i knew came out of a movie or documentry. I feel there is more to life than our daily routines. Mabey thats another reason i fell for her. Shes very magical and i dont mean than metaphorically. Im sure she has forms of magical power, although i dont know for certain what these powers are.

So did you talk to her on fb ? Yes just in the topics she posted. She sometimes replies. You see this is mabey where i failed. Shes writing way above my head. Im trying but cant keep up. You know its like im a car on the road trying to follow a jet in the sky. I wouldnt be surprised if she thinks im an idiot actually. Your questions are good because im analzing myself now.
---------------------

I don't really go onto fb much myself. Just every now and then, once in a blue moon. I don't value it much.

So you were drawn to mysteries from movies and documentary shows... Did you ever have anything happen to you that made you want to delve further into it. Well perhaps that's why you are in this thread? Your looking for an answer to the law of attraction. Does it work? I think it does.

Failed? Don't say that...think positive.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Here's my thoughts on LOA....

1) You DO NOT have to think positive all the time. What a joke. Get real. We're all only human. How would you know what Positive is, if there wasn't negative? It's impossible. You think whatever you want.

2) You work on becoming an expert in the area of what you're trying to attract. Needs no further explaination

3) You pray about it daily.

4) Take massive action toward your goals

5) Say affirmations daily and remove old affirmations that are not supporting you dreams.

MOST IMPORTANT...

6) This is the one that no one talks about.... BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, cuz you just might get it. This is the paradox that NO ONE IN LOA talks about!!! You must be careful with what you wish for. You think you want this thing so bad. Then what you get it, reality sets in. You soon realize that it so often is a trap. You're not fulfilled by it, it's too expensive, it's to maintenence intensive, it takes up too much of your time, it causes problems in other areas of your life, it comes with conditions and issues you never considered, it burdens down your life, it robs your freedom, the excitment quickly wares off. etc etc etc. So be careful what you wish for. And if you wish for it, understand that it's not gonna be a cake walk. That dream you have it gonna come with a lot of conditions. But lifes about dreams so go for it!!! But again be careful, really think things threw.

I've been threw this whole process. I got my dreams but it came with a heavy price. ahhh pain!

edit on 18-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

So you were drawn to mysteries from movies and documentary shows... Did you ever have anything happen to you that made you want to delve further into it. Well perhaps that's why you are in this thread? Your looking for an answer to the law of attraction. Does it work? I think it does.

Failed? Don't say that...think positive.

reply to post by leolady

I try and think positive mostly and I really do believe the law of attraction works. I think it really represents an amazing feeling we will when we encounter a certain person. Its unique and powerful. I guess iim decribing the essense of love.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Nicely said

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

I do love her and im happy i have been truthful to myself about that. Shes beautiful, wonderful, crazy, enlightneing, clever, artistic, strong and genuine. Seriously i sometimes think of her as a God like from Mt olympis who has come down to terra firm to interact with mortals for the puprose of accomplishing a task. I know that sounds kinda incredible belief. Lol. .im babbling lol

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Well... I hope you continue to feel that way for her. Keep that attraction alive!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by leolady

Well... I hope you continue to feel that way for her. Keep that attraction alive!

Yes, Yes. Yes.!!! No way it can be otherwise, shes more incredible than any woman i have ever seen even if i have never even actually been with her. And who says woman can be illogical lol

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

So what will you do next?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Good points on the subject

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

I really love her but am unsure what she thinks about myself. I cant bare the idea of hurting her by telling her how i feel. She may not feel the same way. This dilemma has made me feel kinda bad insider i have to admit. Im still trying to come to grips with it. The thinking about this now is making me feel not so good inside, im confused. I need to go out now and get air and clear my head.

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join