It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How "the law of attraction" works

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yes, Im always up for sending-vibes and testing the effectivity of this stuff. A few issues before we start though...

Originally posted by Illahee
It is not for profit or to generate money

Ummm...ok, fair enough. But how are you going to distribute a product without funds?

I am now in charge of the project but do not intend to manipulate its outcome.

OK...and you do really want it to succeed, yes?

At present it is doomed to failure.

Normally I dont fix things that are broken but shift my attention to things going well (path of least resistance), but this is a good challenge to show that our focussed effort will have some effect. So: YES, Im in.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
[edit on 28-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Yes, Im always up for sending-vibes and testing the effectivity of this stuff. A few issues before we start though...

Originally posted by Illahee
It is not for profit or to generate money

Ummm...ok, fair enough. But how are you going to distribute a product without funds?

A: its a corporate funded system to keep people away from toxic areas, and provide a control to who has access to a restricted environment. The copr funded the project.

I am now in charge of the project but do not intend to manipulate its outcome.

OK...and you do really want it to succeed, yes?
Yes I intend it to suceed, but rather than do it on my own, I thought it would be nice for an example of group intention. Something we have not gotten into yet, but deserves some time.

At present it is doomed to failure.

Normally I dont fix things that are broken but shift my attention to things going well (path of least resistance), but this is a good challenge to show that our focussed effort will have some effect. So: YES, Im in.

All of the half dozen people working on it feel this way. I do not.

A two pronged approach may be needed, the first to change the outlook of the workers. (changing the beliefs and minset)

The second to interfere with whatever process is causing the software hardware failures. (3D outcome)

A rather unique set of aspects to tackle eh? Of course I wouldn't offer up any but the most difficult of tests.....

This project spans and is wrapped around every region of the globe.....

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Illahee I am ridiculously flattered that you would consider me one of the 'real workers' on this forum. Haha that made my day! Thanks for such a great compliment.

I'm very intrigued and would love to be a part of the test, but I'm going to need a little more information about what the project is. You don't have to give away too much, but could you just tell me a little something about it? I just don't want to commit to something that I have no clue what it's all about.

You were talking to me, right?

[edit on 29-5-2008 by sc2099]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

I will gladly do what ever I can.

I love inventions, Thomas Edison and Leonardo da Vinci are two of my favorite people, and if I could have just gotten a jeweler to lend me a large ruby crystal I was hoping to build a laser when I was 10.
Whatcha makin? Or would that jeopardize your creation?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Great! SkyFloating, SC,Illusions, possibly a couple more as they see the idea come together. First off, this will in no way be an easy concept but I will distill it down so its understandable.

We will do a Q&A to cover questions. I want to avoid too much information that may reveal the company or workers, but other than that most all questions can be asked. As I mentioned before the first part of the process will be changing the perceptions of those involved. They are scattered to all ends of the globe right now but will be coming back together in the US but still scattered from coast to coast in the next two weeks. I do not have the ability to touch or see these people as to teleconference etc. I communicate via mail and phone. Some of you are aware I am skilled in waking hypnosis, NLP and other skills but they will not be used so the results are not skewed. Neither will chronographology. This is a straight up test. (yes i coined that word, the study and operation of time shifting)

The second part is the manipulation of electronics and software. There are a few hundred printed circuit boards that need 3D work. I was able to restore one as a test, so I know it is possible. I will explain that portion one the first is completed.

So I guess its on to the Q&A.

Drilling down too deep could be counter productive here because of the complexity but go ahead. There are 5 workers. Each has voiced the believe the project is too large, too underfunded, unattainable within the year or it is cursed.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What's happening in here, Illahee? I don't understand what you're all up too, even though I've read back through everything.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Illahee wants to test if our combined mind-concentration has an effect on a project of his that is at the risk of failing.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by Cadbury

Illahee wants to test if our combined mind-concentration has an effect on a project of his that is at the risk of failing.

Ah, yes. I see. You will all attempt to combine your special powers to manipulate the objective world. That is very interesting indeed.

Good luck, fellow observers!

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Cadbury]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

The project is not actually mine though I have been tasked with overall stewardship in addition to other things I work on. The person it belonged to is no longer with us. The Idea is a fair test of group intention towards a goal that is merely thought about but the participants have no physical contact with or outside way to work on other than actually using LOA and combined intentions. I have no doubt it will be very effective, however there are individual items that I would like to explore in the group dynamic, and those will be done in the follow up with feedback from the participants. This is what I get for presenting the task, and that is the opportunity of exploring this dynamic in the real world with real people who need no instruction in how it is accomplished.

I will also ask for feedback on the methodologies and the experiences of each so we can all see a very clear picture of the overall process and the methodologies of the individuals.

Although this came to me and I have done these sorts of things in the past with great success, I will remain a detached observer/reporter and neutral in the event.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

We are fixing a system that controls access to industrial toxics and keeps the workers segregated from things, machinery and substances that they are not trained for, yet allows access for those persons who actually are. There is a previous one that is very sick and did not every supply what is needed in the controls or monitoring. This one however when complete will be about 200-300% safer for the folks working.

Early in my career, I was trained and involved with the strike teams that entered toxic areas to shut down problems and remove survivors. Those big blue and white fully encapsulated suits..... On this end the system will help to avoid many of those problems by keeping the mildly curious out and the engineers will have full unrestricted access.

Like I said we want to avoid getting in too deep or the complexity will be
overwhelming and have an effect on the test.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

From today on I will include the project in my "prayers" (deliberate intentions!) for a month. I dont need to know more about it, I will simply call it "Illahee Safety Project" (ISP).

May you be succesful in this undertaking.
May unexpected positive surprises come in.
May the employees and investors involved regain optimism and relief.
May the people involved have new ideas and insights on the project within the next 3 days.
May corporations become more interested in the project.
May the safety device be recognized as useful, good, necessary by many.
May the people involved take new initiative.
May forces from all sides come to support.
May many have an epiphany on the usefulness of the device.
May the safety device be refined to become even better.
May emails, phonecalls and communications reflect these newly formed thoughts over time.
May the work with the project feel rewarding.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Not to sound like a party pooper, but there are some existing technologies, (and some not so technologically advanced but effective nonetheless) that serve to keep people away from hazardous wastes, toxins, etc.

I know I have mentioned that I worked in construction, but WHERE I worked in construction actually has some relevance to this project.

www.johnstonmemories.com...

www.wgint.com...

There are other places you can Google the place, but I liked the pictures on the first one the best, the second is just a project overview. The second one doesnt mention it, but we also received a bunch of munitions from West Germany as well to dispose of. (I checked, that isnt classified, dont shoot) We also did some work developing ways of cleaning up plutonium contamination of soil.

To make a long story short, I have a lot of training in Hazardous materials, and the methods used to handle them safely. I was there 7.5 years. (Not continuously, we got vacations
)

Anyway, what improvement is the project expected to make over the already existing systems for keeping unauthorized personnel out of restricted areas? MP's with guns works pretty darn well. There are also tons of other more technologically advanced ways to keep people out of restricted areas.
I am not an electrician, nor am I very good with software, just curious.

Edit for stupid spelling error.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

No worries it only requires your intentions. It is a replacement system for one about 12 years old. The project should have taken about 4 months and is 30% at two years. The original system is failing, and the new one will keep track of a persons safety training record and lock them out if they do not stay current. In addition the new one has far tighter controls at the choke point to keep those who do not belong out.

Just intentions. Knowing there is a project that will improve safety and security and its needs for completion.

Already today some things have changed for the better. Attitudes are better, support systems came together for the first time in years.

I will stay an observer. Its not really my thing but the guy doing it has passed and it was dropped on me to watch over.

Just the intentions are the only need.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Who knows though...maybe Illusionsaregrander has some surprises up is sleeve to support your issues.

You never know

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

The LoA has always worked best for me when I am focused on a specific issue/problem, (and I am sure you have noticed in my writing I mean SPECIFIC, lol) but I am sure everyone has different "styles" and aptitudes.

I will certainly try the more general approach, if nothing else it is good practice doing something different.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You must have started around 12 noon PSDT? Not sure where the post times come from. Trying to be observant I sensed a shift in energies between 12 and 2pm and observed an overall shift in attitudes at the same time. Just an odd sensing.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Just general LOA intention. I'm the same way and try to fine tune the knobs on top of that, but for this sticking to the broad definitions with all the possibilites included may speed results.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

I dont recall exactly when I started. Doesnt matter anyway, we have a months time.

Also, the time of intention and influence varies greatly from case to case.

Sometimes you will have retro-causal results meaning results happening before intentions are put out because the "air" "knows" "Intentions will be" put out...as odd as it sounds.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Yes, I was wondering if I had inadvertently tainted the experiment just by thinking of bringing it up, but there are multiple significant challenges ahead, so time will tell all.

To be specific One of the points of information gathering is the actual process the participants put into play. So far we have two very different and unique methodologies which is very interesting.

I was also feeling that some far greater challenge than a simple manipulation of events and matter may be in order once the participants are convinced in the combined forces methodology.... Something for world betterment perhaps....I need the idea to set the motion I suppose.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join