It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthrax / Ricin Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Way back in 2001 - 2002 there were a smattering of what were claimed to be attacks using ricin and anthrax, was anything ever resolved. Were the senders discovered, if so who were they? Was it a terrorist attack? Who was targeted?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Take a look at this article:
www.globalresearch.ca...

A Dr. Francis Boyle believes it was an FBI coverup. It's interesting it was Democrats that received the anthrax. Seems to have been a threat to go along with the Bush agenda or else.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
here's some more info to digest for your thread on Anthrax...

Article: "Anthrax the biggest smoking gun of all "

found here: www.opednews.com...

further reading in the 'Comments' at the end of article.

go to the 8th reply down, posted by WARFARM,
interesting stuff from 3 reliable sources (its the 1st i've heard of the Utah & Ft Dietrech connection)
but it still fits with a 'neo-nazi' perp.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Thats quite the article St Udio

I had always heard and read about it being an 'inside job' but never had it spelled out in such and manner.

I wasn't aware that it was so blatantly obvious the Anthrax had to come from the US.

Before, and even after, it hit the news I didn't realize all strands can be basically 'traced' somewhat to the maker.

Interesting stuff.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
wow thanks guys, I had always been quite dubious about the events. Well more puzzled than dubious, as it seemed like a momentary flash in the pan, and the events werent very far reaching. So increasingly it would appear to be a false flag attack in the same vein as Operation Gladio in Europe. Aside from linking terrorism to WMDs in the American psyche did the attacks achieve anything else? Was there any legislation that was passed during the ensuing confusion?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think the attacks occurred prior to the passing of the Patriot Act. Anthrax was sent to Tom Daschle who was then Senate majority leader, and Pat Leahy who was then chairman of the Judiciary Committee. So I think this had something to do with the Anthrax attacks.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Virtually ALL terrorism is and has been committed by governments seeking to demonize their opponents by association. Real terrorists are rare as hens teeth.

The anthrax attacks were part and parcel of the PNAC plan and placed into effect by the black ops guys on the Neocon payroll. The anthrax came from government labs, and as such they want to bury this and let it die, so the truth cannot be known.

The Dems who were holding up the Patriot Act mess were sent anthrax as a warning: Shut up or die. The Cheney cabal has no intentions of allowing their plans to be put off, and so anthrax was used to shut up any opposition to their plans. They are playing for keeps: They know that if the truth comes out, even Paraguay will not be far away enough for the Bush cabal to run to. The FBI knows damned well who did the anthrax job, but they also know that the perps will spill the beans and tell who ordered them to do so and that would bring the whole nation down in one fell swoop.

Just like with the JFK murder, and RFK murder, and all the rest, Wellstone, etc., the people who know the truth want the nation to stay on a quiet and steady course and not be torn apart by the results of the truth being known. The same people who covered up JFK's murder are still there!! Still covering up and allowing murderers to escape' for the good of the nation' or some such crap..traitors all.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Virtually ALL terrorism is and has been committed by governments seeking to demonize their opponents by association. Real terrorists are rare as hens teeth.

The anthrax attacks were part and parcel of the PNAC plan and placed into effect by the black ops guys on the Neocon payroll. The anthrax came from government labs, and as such they want to bury this and let it die, so the truth cannot be known.

The Dems who were holding up the Patriot Act mess were sent anthrax as a warning: Shut up or die. The Cheney cabal has no intentions of allowing their plans to be put off, and so anthrax was used to shut up any opposition to their plans. They are playing for keeps: They know that if the truth comes out, even Paraguay will not be far away enough for the Bush cabal to run to. The FBI knows damned well who did the anthrax job, but they also know that the perps will spill the beans and tell who ordered them to do so and that would bring the whole nation down in one fell swoop.

Just like with the JFK murder, and RFK murder, and all the rest, Wellstone, etc., the people who know the truth want the nation to stay on a quiet and steady course and not be torn apart by the results of the truth being known. The same people who covered up JFK's murder are still there!! Still covering up and allowing murderers to escape' for the good of the nation' or some such crap..traitors all.

Your post sure opened my eyes. I now realize that it is Bush and Cheney that have caused all the worlds woes. From the killing of King Tut, the crusades and JFK murder they all have to do with Bush, he is the blame for everthing. After he leaves office and the world is still a sh&t hole who are you conspiracy guys and liberals going to blame the stuff on.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
haha jokes, yeah that did go a bit beyond the boarders of Ricin and Anthrax. But do you have a take on what happened? From what Ive gleaned there were no real leads as to who was responsible. Coincidences dont make for evidence but they sure make interesting reading.

top topics

join