It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Musketeers On Mars!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameneter

I don't know what I did wrong. I tried to post my crop but the one you posted works just as well.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Also mike, if you zoom in on the bottom gold formation you will see an almost exact replica of the word! Doesn't look like random rock formation if this is the case!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

One more thing mike: I just remember that Hoagland had found, on one of NASA's Cydonia images, get this, Arabic script! No, the Martians were not responsible, someone from NASA was. Hoagland thought a whistleblower from NASA was sending a message that the image was tampered with by NASA, to obscure controversial anomalies. Could this be such an instance? That is to say, that this image(themis-data.asu.edu...) really has something exciting in it that has been altered by NASA? If you look closely at the large gold feature with what I believe is the word MARTIAN, you will see that parts of this image appear to be cloned perhaps to obscure its true feature! Take another look.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Not that I'm a die-hard believer of his, but these photos would definately correlate with Dan Burisch's claims relating to the "Face on Mars." Not only would it correlate, but would apparently seem to back it up with more faces than he mentions.
Your photos seem to contain all three "races" he mentions. Us, the Nordics, and us from the future - or "the grays." I would find a way to send him a link to your post here if I were you.

Here's a link to his interview transcript. (part 2 of 3) You will have to scroll down about 2/3 of the way to get to the section on The Face on Mars, it's just a bit below (I know, I know...) the heading The Ark on the Moon.

projectcamelot.net...

If anything, Dan's interview transcript provides an entertaining read.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Area_X

Ah, Thanks Area_X! OK, lemme have a look at that interview. Couldn't do that earlier due to preoccupations!!

reply to post by Ameneter

Thanks for the info Ameneter! That's right! The gold colored formations look pretty intriguing. And as regards those letters, I'll have to get my magnifying glass out! Let's see what comes up!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hi ppl!
Fist of all, I would thank mikesingh for all the contributions on ATS, He really opened my mid, bus theres something about these faces on mars that intrigues me. The fact is that we, as humans, have a tendence to see human faces in anything, if you draw two balls side by side and put a line in the bottom, you coul say the this image ressemble a human face, just because your brain is used to recgnize this tipe of image. I do believe in UFO, in matter of fact, I believe that Mars once was an alien populated planet, we have other proofs of that, and wasting our time with some face-like images that can be just some nature's light trick, or a brain trick like I said before, just slow things down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join