It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I think the Anti-Christ is good.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
The "antichrist" is anti-christ not anti-christian.

The antichrist was a term created for all who oppose the spirit. CHRIST consciousness means raising our consciousness to levels of love, connectedness, etc. The opposite of that? Lowering our consciousness to levels of hate, bias, prejudice, disconnection etc.

Which force do you think is actively manipulating the world at the present? The antichrists. The Anti-Spiritualist. The anti-life. They are also known as the Illuminiati,

they run every GOD$!#% thing on the planet and are doing a great job killing off spirituality in every form. But this isn't enough. People want more. More destruction, more death, more disconnection.

"Let's get rid of this silly religion idea, there is no God, we are not one, this life isn't about the soul it's about what I WANT and what FEELS GOOD. @%*$ Religion."

These people are everywhere and it scares the hell out of me. This world is in for some harsh times. Doesn't matter if your Christian, Muslim, etc. our spirituality as a species is under attack from the 'antichrists' and anti-spiritualists. It's all coming down and they love it... they love destruction.

Makes me ill.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by eRauzed
I would ask you don't call me an atheist again, because I'm quite clearly not.

No problem.

Just keep in mind that when you call for the antichrist you're talking about the death of spirituality, the death of MAN.

This whole hate towards organized religion and christianity in general is a way for the antichrists to FOOL people into wanting a world with NO religion and no spirituality. It's coming, and fast.

It doesn't help to have so many people who are spiritualists calling for the end of Religion. Organized religion is an illusion, real Religion is our spiritual connection to God and it's being killed a little more every day.

I get angry and use the term atheist to signify that this is the end, the last generation. We are surrounded by people who don't believe in one spirit, don't believe they have a soul, don't believe that any religion is valid whatsoever, they want the end of all these things: and they're going to get it. They are the antichrists and they have plenty of 'leaders' to take them there.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eRauzed

I believe in what you have to say and I can easily see that if you don't believe in any religion on earth, then people will think you don't believe in God, which is ignorant IMO.

Religions such as Christianity, Islam, and Judaism have only created problems, and I don't follow any religion, just what I hold to be the truth and what may be the truth to everything in the universe.

I don't think Christ is going to save me from hell, I believe you, yourself are responsible for your karma and where you are going to end up after this life.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Erauzed, 'yes anyone who is antiJesus is bad, anyone who disproves Christianity good. You cannot have one without the other. And not the Huckleberries that claim such christian virtue on the seven 100 club then turns about and wants to send Iran to the gates of hell.
I am talking about lambs of Christ.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Care sharing why god didn't go into the description ?

Sure, no worries. We are told that if the demons had known the principles behind Jesus' death, they never would have killed Him. As a result, many of the details are given to us but God often withholds the precise details. In other words, if they knew what God had planned, Satan and his minions would be trying to stop it. Some examples we can see for ourselves in our modern times:

In order for Jesus to return:

1) Israel must be an official Jewish nation. This happened to the year prophesied in the Bible, 1948. Satan knows this is needed. What are the Arabs trying to do? "Wipe Israel off the map."

2) Jerusalem must be part of Israel and under Jewish control. This happened in 1967 as prophesied. All these peace treaties keep requiring at least East Jerusalem being returned to Palestine. Some agreement ask for all of it. Why? Because we know Jerusalem must be added to Israel during the future prophesied invasion.

3) The Jewish people and race would still be alive. Think Adolph Hitler trying to destroy the Jews. Not to mention repeated attempts to annihilated them throughout history. If they aren't here, there are no end times and no Second Coming. Of course, God will never let this happen. The prophecies are being fulfilled all around us in spite of the intervention.

4) The Jewish temple must be rebuilt. The utensils have all been made and the priests are currently in training to fulfill temple duties. All that is needed is a location. So, we have a Jewish temple as an international incident that requires U.N. approval. Have you ever heard of a place of worship in history needing international approval and receiving so many threats if one was built? Surrounded by so much controversy? Nope.

Those are just a very few examples. Every single time something is known to us, it is also known to you-know-who. Daniel was told to seal up his prophecy. John was told to seal up his prophecy of the seven thunder judgments. Why? For the same reason we don't know what the deception is.

If Jesus said the deception would come through a false Arabic religion, we can bet our butts Islam would not exist. If He told us the deception would be caused by creatures not of this world appearing in the sky, we can bet our butts there may not be such a UFO hype. If He had said it would be an all encompassing religion with these precise tenets, we could bet our butts the ecumenical church would not be forming. Etc. We are told we won't know it until we see it and for very good reasons.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Man, I really think you should come into the discussion and start going off. Its possible to say the things you are without going off your nut. I really think you need to cool down, if you can't handle the discussion then leave. If you want your oppinions listened to the way your presenting them I don't think ATS is the place. To be quite honest your not showing too much love in this thread, and you call me the anti-christ.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Oh! And I think I may see where your confusion is stemming from. We are told there is a "spirit of Antichrist" and a specific human "Antichrist." We are told the spirit of the Antichrist has been in the world throughout history (in other words, the basic hatred of God and His people) but there will be one specific person who embodies this spirit. Hope that helps.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
'Why I think the Anti Christ is good'
You think people with a grain of spirituallity are going to take that laying down without fierce debate?
You erauze, is who is delusional.
You are stroking your id now laughing how riled up you got some people aren't you? Your sick, and now on perm IGGY.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

Thanks, atleast theres one person that wouldn't immediatly scream atheist

reply to post by jpm1602

Don't get me wrong. I think all religions on this world are great, even ones with very violent happenings. I think they are all trying to tell a story in which we have to listen to. They all have their reasons on being, we just need to join the dots.

reply to post by AshleyD

Thanks for that Ash

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

To be quite honest your not showing too much love in this thread, and you call me the anti-christ.

Your thread is why you think the antichrist will be a good thing.

I'm not going to give you a hug for talking like that. Antichrists already run the world and if you knew what they were doing you'd vomit. I'm talking organized mass-murder, child kidnapping rings, child sacrifice etc. Satanists DO run the world.

To say that the antichrist is a good thing in any capacity is outrageous and you should expect that kind of a response.

I understand you might believe in God etc... but when I hear people talk about the antichrist or disproving religion etc. like it's a good thing I can't help but pound my fists. It's like calling for spiritual suicide.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

You best calm down too. In the terminology I gave; The Anti-Christ is the one or thing that disproves Christianity and NOT disprove spirituality, love and the sense of us all being as one.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Read my above post.

I am just trying to offer a different terminology thats all, not condoning the acts of the ones you describe as the anti-christs. I mean those who you are describing are ass holes.

(Sorry about the double post)

[edit on 12-1-2008 by eRauzed]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
You're just not worth 500 hard earned pnts. Don't ever tell me to calm down again.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

I just showed you that we aren't talkin about the same anti-christ here and you still insist on being like this ?

EDIT: This thread was not meant to offend, if anyone did get offended I am teribbly sorry.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by eRauzed]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
People are definitely offended because the antichrist means the death of spirituality. I think you want the death of Christianity, which is just as appauling for many of us to hear. But not all of us. Plenty of people do want Christianity dead. These were the atheists I was ranting about earlier .

I think you're taking an edgy look at an age-old idea and trying to find the good in it. Like maybe the world would be better if some great force stepped forward and said, no, Christianity isn't real. Here's what's real.

But the problem is, that great force, being the antichrist, will destroy all spirituality and all religion. It's already happening. To some people the destruction of Christianity and Islam together would be glorious. To the rest of us, we know what force is behind it. Hate, destruction, anti-spirituality. So we just assume that the antichrists are those destroying society and religion (which they are.)

We just can't see how it's possibly a good thing. And I called it ass backwards progressivism for a reason. People think hating religion and spirituality is progressive... and that's why if there really were an antichrist to step forward and offer the destruction of all religion, he would have a huuuuuge following.

Obviously, you don't want to follow an end-of-the-world antichrist .... but whether 'he' destroys christianity, islam, etc. it all ends in the same way: the death of human spirituality.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I personaly wouldn't want Christianity to die out. I was merely showing another take on the word anti-christ. I think perhaps I've realy gone about it the wrong way.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I personaly wouldn't want Christianity to die out. I was merely showing another take on the word anti-christ. I think perhaps I've realy gone about it the wrong way.

Maybe not. I think more people understand your posing a question on what the antichrist will bring about in disproving Christianity etc. The rest of us are too appauled at the idea of religion dying or being disproven because we know what it would lead to.

I think you believe in a God... well just imagine how many people are dependant on their Religion for their idea of God. Not everyone can handle the idea that they are responsible for their relationship to God. If their religion were disproven, it would cut them off for good, which to alot of atheists is a good thing.... for the state of mankind I think it'd be the first step to the end of civilization.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hi eRauzed,

First off, I believe, as others do, that the "third anti-christ" predicted by Nostradamus was Sadaam Hussein. He fit the bill completely and was defeated. But that doesn't mean that there are not other political figures who are imperialistic and who can potentially start a major war. Red China, which is more formidable than Iran (who is allied with Syria), plans to conquer Taiwan; this will at the very least destabilize that entire region of the world. A Chinese general boasted that they have missiles that can reach every American city. These are issues that many are understandably very concerned about.

My argument is that the anti-christ is not just the one who disproves Christianity but also the one who disproves or debunks if you will, the concepts behind modern day religion.

You make sense.

Any spiritually powerful figure who does not accept Jesus as God and/or who disproves Christianity would indeed be considered an anti-christ or at least a major demonic figure by many if not most Christians.

No doubt about that.

As far as a spiritually powerful figure who would want to rule this world, that in itself is an oxymoron. No one of that caliber would want to rule here anyway.

Only primitive souls strive to rule a largely decadent society.

Is this necessarily a bad thing though ? Personally I think if this is what/who the Anti-Christ really is then they are doing us a big favor. The worlds wars are religiously started or enflamed. Who knows we might actually show some love to each other.

The transition to The New Way would entail a very bloody revolution, as most would resist that change vehemently. It would eventually be better for those in the new spiritual paradigm, but it would take years of strife before that happened.

Nonetheless, as has occurred before, when traditional faiths spiral down in energy and influence, essentially falling apart - as the Christian churches have largely experienced in Europe - and moral degradation increases in general, it indirectly paves the way for new systems of thought to emerge and take root.

And that is a very good thing.

The end times leading to better times.

The discarnate speaker known as Seth, who channeled through the late Jane Roberts in the 1970s, claimed that he was the soul of, among other things, a minor Catholic pope.

Seth felt that the next major religious figure would be known as a great psychic and that he would not be Christian (i.e., he would not espouse that Jesus is God). Moreover, he would not strive to unite the world's religions, but undermine them. (Just like your idea of someone debunking the concepts of modern day religion.) In doing so, a new system of spiritual thought would be cultivated in the process.

Right there, by your definition, would be an example of an anti-christ, at least to Fundamentalist Christians.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I am more thinking of the anti-christ as someone who disproves the concept of Christianity.

The "concept of Christianity" is as follows: love other people as you love yourself; forgive under ANY circumstances; do not commit violence, not even a bad word, against anyone, regardless of how they treat you; believe that you can do anything Christ did "and more" (quoting J.C. himself).

So, "disproving" this would be... good?

[edit on 12-1-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I think we are now on the same wavelength

reply to post by Paul_Richard

Thank you for your responce Paul. I really appreciated your insight as it made what I was trying to say a lot clearer.

reply to post by Vanitas

I would never want to disprove the actual concept. By concept I was more talking about the story, not the values. The values are something that I think everyone should have.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join