It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huckabee on Iran: 'you will see the gates of Hell'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

That Nuclear window is closing, give or take another decade and US anti missile systems, unmanned forces, and space forces like SUSTAIN and FALCON will make the Nuclear option obsolete.

The scary thing is this imbalance in power may lead to world war.

China and Russia realize this. I have to agree with author Tom Clancy, that overwhelming US military superiority in Space and missile defense will probably push Russia and China into a global conflict with the US before their militaries become obsolete. So the 2020s should be a real interesting decade.

Hey! There is a video I was trying to find on google, and it basically speaks of what you say. It was a video by DARPA that was pulled, there is still one version that is floating around, it has really wierd sounding robotic music..dont know if you happen to know what im talking about? It would be worth a post.

The 2020s are defiantly going to be interesting. And thats why, if anybody is going to attack the US, better to get it out of the way now, than to try and take on the behemoth that awaits later on down the road.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by West Coast]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm sick to death of this nonsense.

Iran doesn't want a GOD@%^$ thing to do with the U.S. OR a third world war and LOOK at the way our President and the candidates are behaving.

Absolutely un-mitigated, un-founded war-mongering. Sick to DEATH of this.

If the American public wants to get involved in a nuclear war and kill themselves off instead of looking at the evil MANIACS running their country, then that's exactly what they're going to get.

The Illuminati have a main precept: they will give the public hints to what they are going to do, then they will signal to the public that they are ready to do it, then they will give the public some time to object. If the public does nothing, they go through with it.

So far we've been hearing warmongering BS about Iran and the American Public has done NOTHING but gobble it up. So guess what we're going to get? We're going to get the Illuminatis 3rd world war.

@$%& Huckabee, @*%$ Obama, $@%& Guliani, @%&$ Clinton

America is lost.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
NewWorldOver

Huckabee was taken out of context with his words. He was not speaking directly to Iran, he was speaking in a generalized term, I watched that debate first hand. He said, that americas military deterrent needs to be so strong that nobody would even think to want to mess with it. Then he said blah blah blah "gates of hell" blah blah blah.

And whats with this illuminati?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falnath
I feel sorry for the average U.S citizen, I would be ashamed to come from a country like this.

I'm not ashamed.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by Falnath
I feel sorry for the average U.S citizen, I would be ashamed to come from a country like this.

I'm not ashamed.

Well I'm embarrassed by my government's policies, I'm not particularly embarrassed by the country in general.

It's a great place with a lot of things going for it, the current junta's foreign policy is not one of them though

Then again, in being proud of my country and embarrassed by it's government, I probably have a lot in common with many people around the world, including a lot of Iranians, I am sure.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex

Heck, I thought that was one of my rights as an American!! Bitching about the government is a favorite pasttime for most people here.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
M White an invasion force is not rquired to conquer the US because that has already happened its just that the people dont realise it yet but they soon will. One dose not have to fight to bring a nation and its people to heal infiltration is better than confrontation and the US has been so effectively infiltrated that its own people no longer govern the country.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
M White an invasion force is not rquired to conquer the US because that has already happened its just that the people dont realise it yet but they soon will. One dose not have to fight to bring a nation and its people to heal infiltration is better than confrontation and the US has been so effectively infiltrated that its own people no longer govern the country.

Just curious...whos infilitrated the US?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
Funny thing about the US's military - why is it that we need to outspend the rest of the planet combined on guns and bombs?

You want an honest answer?

A vast amount of our weapon spending goes into making our weapons more accurate with focused lethality. Our top desire is to only hit the target we select and nothing else.

As example; a large apartment building has a group of terrorist in one of the apartments that we want to kill. We could do it the cheaper Russian way of just blowing up the whole damn building, or we could have very expensive weapons that can not only find the right apartment but kill all in it while the baby in the next apartment is unhurt.

People just do not understand the level we go to limit collateral damage and to hit the right target every time. Even with the huge investments the US puts into weapons research we still have a long way to go.

Most other nations just see collateral damage as just too expensive to worry about, or it limits the objective too much to care.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
X, you cannot be serious, the US is concerned about hurting innocents, what a joke mate, you and you friends have killed one million Iraqis since 03 and the real figure is probaly higher.

Dont believe Fox News and no weapon of war has ever been made to be kind to people.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
West, I am not ignoring you its getting abit late here but I will reply.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

You want an honest answer?

A vast amount of our weapon spending goes into making our weapons more accurate with focused lethality.

That's not honest. Or informed.

Trillions of dollars have 'disappeared'. Inside government whistleblowers came forward to tell us that these trillions are spent on black-budget operations including deep underground military bases etc.

We aren't spending more money on better weapons, we're spending untold trillions on projects that the public isn't even aware of.

I don't expect anyone to believe this though.... nobody believed any of the whistleblowers either.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Trillions of dollars have 'disappeared'. Inside government whistleblowers came forward to tell us that these trillions are spent on black-budget operations including deep underground military bases etc.

Ok friend what ever you say....

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
X, you cannot be serious, the US is concerned about hurting innocents, what a joke mate, you and you friends have killed one million Iraqis since 03 and the real figure is probaly higher.

So where are the bodies, where are the government documents of all these deaths? Where is any physical proof?

There is nothing but one seriously flawed census as your proof. The main reason why it is flawed is because it is mainly used for situations in Africa where there is total chaos with no other means to determine how many people have died except to do it with this type of census or physically count dead bodies rotting in the sun.

This is not the case in Iraq…

With a count of 90,000 of confirmed documented deaths due to violence your million plus just does not add up. Also the Muslim on Muslim fighting that has dominated the majority of the fighting since the three week war back in 2003 accounts for a vast majority of the dead.

People forget just how big a number “millions” is.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Politicians should def back the decision of the commanders and Captains of these vessels. As far as their political comments I give about two cents of attention to anything they say.

The IRGCN have been playing these games forever, they want to sucker us in to a fight because they know what the attitude is, America is tired of War in the region. They are using it

I have seen the IRGCN do this many times. To tell you the truth if they would have dropped sone 50 cal in their direction they prob would of left and you would have heard some kind of crasy storu about America trying to start a fight with the Iranians.

The Iranians have two Navy groups a regular Navy called the IRIN and the revolutionary guard corps IRGCN that are following an agenda more closely related to the Mullahs

The Iranians have an excellent Naval strategy to implement large swarms of small boats. They have quite a few islands at the mouth of the straits of hormuz that have Anti Ship Missile Defense batteries that overlap the waterway...and in the North Western region they have Backfire (Soviet) Aircraft that have Long Range Anti Ship Missile. All of these thing when grouped together will present a formiddable strat for the US Navy to conquer. In the long roun is one thing but how long has it been since the US lost a major combatant vessel? WWII. This would be seen by the IRanians as a huge victory and a incredible loss by the US.

The point here being US Commanders have lost sight of the Blue Water tactics and shifted to a coastal inshore mentality since the fall of the soviet union... they need to get back to the layers of defense. If these five little craft would have swarmed using wolf pack tactics the Navy would not have had time to respond to all boats considering the relative proximity.

For those of you that laugh and say yeah right. I am telling you this is the kind of thing I did for a living for over 12 years... It is not a joke.

I feel like Iran have their military plan and our plan is to offer little or no action that might offend the IRanians...that is what is going to kill some people.... We need to react when they get too close. Period! Let them cry about it on TV.

I am not saying start a war. I am saying blast the ones who are playing games. Iran is not going to retatliate over that. They are out there trying to see what are reactions are going to be. They are testing our resolve. I say we give them some, on a case by case basis.

The Navy has the right to transit International Waters un obstructed...The Iranians have zero right to question what they are doing there......The navy was not operating with in their territorial waters (That is highly forbidden) so they should be told to go bugger off and be done with it, from that point if they still want to stand into danger give it to them. Otherwise they will eventually strike....

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Your reply to X is ignorant at best. The amount of specific targeting data and re-verification to hit precise targets and minimze surrounding damage is a huge factor in strike operations. Anyone that knows anything knows that, so I am guessing you do not have a clue about military ops. Pick up a book and get back to us in a couple of threads from now.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The hard core Muslems in Iran are holding in their hands prophesies that predict a war at the straits of Hormuz, and the US Navy. It talks about the ships flying the serpent flag, sinking. That is us. We started flying the "dont tread on me" flag on all our ships, around 2001. So, they have reason to expect that they will take out our Navy. The prophesies talk about a million man arny from Persia that will throw off the invaders. They expect a war, and feel like God will help them win it. My oppinion is that war is inevitable, unless we just get out , completely. That is not going to happen because of all the influince that the money of the various kingdoms in the area have.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
The hard core Muslems in Iran are holding in their hands prophesies that predict a war at the straits of Hormuz, and the US Navy.

They expect a war, and feel like God will help them win it. My oppinion is that war is inevitable, unless we just get out , completely. That is not going to happen because of all the influince that the money of the various kingdoms in the area have.

I feel the Illuminati influence is in both nations, pulling on 'conservative religious' values in order to rile people up. Here in the west we have all these bubbly morons like Huckabee singing the tune of war because it is in the Illuminati's design to bring about the final war in the middle east.

Out in the west you've got the Iranian President talking smack and provoking conflicts when his own people are telling him to shut the hell up

Both sides are purposefully provoking 'the end of days' war scenario. They are using Religious prophecy as a guidestone to actually fulfilling it.

I was aware of this from the moment G.W. sent us back into the Middle East to look for WMD's. There were no WMD's, suddenly it was painfully obvious that what he was really doing was setting up the GREAT WAR or the FINAL BATTLE as they call it. There is absolutely no other reason we should have been over there...

Looks to me like Iran and America are both going into this thing hoping that they can manipulate religious sentiment to get the war started.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Well, whatever anyone wants to call it, I prefer to have my own opinion also since others also have:

It's a pity when some people are pitting a religion against another religion.
The moment of the revenge develops into a wild fire when the flame was only simmering at the start.
The roar from the fire ignores the inner voices crying out to stop all the madness, those people just never really hear.
Any conversation can not develop because they all decided not to have any conversation to begin with and called it all - religion.

Now, on to something else? How far ahead of another Country with your Services do you feel safe? Exactly explain why you think that they also have to respond to that kind of what I call Adversity. Duck! N-weapons are coming, and all your defenses did you no good, because you just wanted to prove that your religion means actually nothing to any of you type of people.

Do not give anyone your version of what you consider religion, it is Gross!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join